Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• edited June 2022

Son of Brendan?
    Doesnt look like it... His cousin played rugby for Ireland though
  • You have two minutes @ButtleJR... Pitchfork is being sharpened!!

• Son of Brendan?

Did you forget about the quote button?

• Son of Brendan?
    Doesnt look like it... His cousin played rugby for Ireland though
    Paul O'Connell is an Irish legend!

• Greg Leigh has signed for Ipswich. A player that impressed me at the Valley.
  • If this is accurate 🤤

• Valley11 said:
    Garner’s assistant has been appointed head coach at Swindon.
    That’s a little bit concerning. But perhaps explains why there’s been a delay. Hopefully Garner still gets to pick the backroom staff he wants.
    Maybe the delay was caused by sandgaard not wanting to pay the compensation Swindon wanted. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2022
    https://twitter.com/chriscookjourno/status/1538944738669256704?s=21&t=mZqAY0Ht41b1gDaGN0mgVw

he can play as LCB and RCB btw, used primarily as the central defender in a back 3 last season but he can play with either foot from what I’ve seen. Is right footed though
  • edited June 2022
    sammy391 said:
    Sounds as if O’Connell is a like for like Pearce replacement 
    Quick, can dribble, can shoot, young... Not sure I agree 😆
  • Amazing what a few rumours can do to me. All 3 POTENTIAL Signings seem very positive. Good stuff 
  • sammy391 said:
    You’d call Pearce a ball playing centre half?
  • All we need now is Cole Stockton, Nicky Cadden, Panutche Camara, Harry McKirdy and Joe Wollacott & we can 100 point club the league again. 

Come on Steve 

Martin who?!? 

@Braziliance for data director
  • Sponsored links:

• sammy391 said:
    Couldn’t be any further away from a like for like Pearce replacement ! 
    I'd presume the comparison is because he was a captain, agree that a ball playing CB is entirely different from Pearce. Agree with FA that bringing in leaders is a good thing, Lavelle was also captain at Morecambe so we could have them both at the back. 
  • Ever present last season apart from missing the first game. We'll soon end that impressive run!
    dislocated shoulder boarding the plane to Spain - out till Xmas
  • Hope he’s as good as Brendan O Connell :)
  • edited June 2022
    Any Irish speaking people on here know if it’s pronounced Ewan or Owen  
  • Have to admit, I've never heard of  Eoghan O'Connell & know nothing about him, but the reaction on here seems very positive, which is both unheard of & pleasing!!
  • sammy391 said:
    Great whooshing Sammy, love your work. 
  • All we need now is Cole Stockton, Nicky Cadden, Panutche Camara, Harry McKirdy and Joe Wollacott & we can 100 point club the league again. 

Come on Steve 

Martin who?!? 

@Braziliance for data director
    If they want me they know where they can find me; in the year 2032 on my fifa career mode save 

anyway no more spam from me, I get way too excited when this club signs players 😂