Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• swordfish said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    If we only sign 7 players (including loanees) then I'll be throwing in the towel.
    How many players do you think a L1 club should have??
    I would be shocked if we bought in more than 7 players in the window,
    And we still haven't signed Jack Shit yet!
    Who does he play for?
    Liverpool
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    supaclive said:
    They're taking their time announcing these two new signings if they've been training with the squad today.....
    They been training and testing this morning, photos and press stuff in the afternoon, announced this evening or AM tomorrow 

Ok @DubaiCAFC I'm going to copy and Paste in case you try to get rid of the evidence !
    You are a respectful poster and this makes sense with the Spanish trip at the weekend. 

Do you know who these players are ?
    I don't expect you to tell but if you could leave a clue like initials or whether whelmed or under would get the most votes, even if they are from North, south, East or West; the CL family would be appreciative.  If one of the players haven't played for 18 months because of an injury please keep to yourself as I'm in a happy mood.

Cheers in anticipation. 
    I mentioned the names earlier on today, I don’t know who the players are, mainly guess work! 

I understand, still on course for today I am told. But I think they will announce in the morning 
  • ButtleJR said:
    Still on track to have a few today apparently... Not sure whether that means announced or signed though! 
    This brings us back to the age old discussion as to what constitutes a ‘few’. 
  • Uboat said:
    ButtleJR said:
    Still on track to have a few today apparently... Not sure whether that means announced or signed though! 
    This brings us back to the age old discussion as to what constitutes a ‘few’. 
    Have to wait and see I guess! 
  • edited June 2022
    LTKapal said:
    JamesSeed said:
    I’m hearing….

… a buzzing noise in my right ear. 
    Forgot to turn your hearing aide up again ?
    Ageist 😱

And it’s ‘aid’, unless you’re in France in which case it’s ‘earing aide. 
  • ButtleJR said:
    Still on track to have a few today apparently...
    I know you probably can't answer this but, who's your source?
    Very creditable source!
  • ButtleJR said:
    Love the sound of a few…👌🏻👏🏻
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    supaclive said:
    They're taking their time announcing these two new signings if they've been training with the squad today.....
    They been training and testing this morning, photos and press stuff in the afternoon, announced this evening or AM tomorrow 
    Quite often the case with our signings. Only thing missing is Cawley normally puts something out prior. 
    If the story isn't "out there" Cawley normally keeps council until a couple of minutes before. 
  • Sponsored links:

• DubaiCAFC said:
    ButtleJR said:
    Still on track to have a few today apparently...
    I know you probably can't answer this but, who's your source?
    Very creditable source!
    Your source is different to mine, and got the same info minutes apart this morning. 
  • edited June 2022
  • edited June 2022
    Alfie Doughty just signed for Luton permanently. Anyone know if we had a sell on clause? 
  • ButtleJR said:
    Now THAT'S a signing!
  • ButtleJR said:
    Now THAT'S a signing!
    Can guarantee we'll see more out of it than Papa Souare
  • edited June 2022
    It's like watching a race:
    Dubai was going clear, and JR was so way back at 4.15 but now he on a charge with Cafc43 on the far rails.

I'm still not convinced until Ronnie Moore makes a late dash for ITK glory.
  • ButtleJR said:
    he just signed on the dotted line ...
  • Favourite time of announcing is gonna be here soon, reckon somewhere between 6.59 & 7.01 pm.. B)
  • edited June 2022
    Favourite time of announcing is gonna be here soon, reckon somewhere between 6.59 & 7.01 pm.. 

;) 
  • ButtleJR said:
    Now THAT'S a signing!
    Can guarantee we'll see more out of it than Papa Souare

Looking forward to some juicy pin point crosses for stockley.
  • Sponsored links:

• I’d be surprised if we announced anything past 5pm. Onto tomorrow! 
  • Favourite time of announcing is gonna be here soon, reckon somewhere between 6.59 & 7.01 pm.. B)
    But who is it......... 
  • ButtleJR said:
    Favourite time of announcing is gonna be here soon, reckon somewhere between 6.59 & 7.01 pm.. 

;) 
    Oh you tease @ButtleJR... You'll have F5 keys smashed beyond repair come that time this evening
  • I think we may get a few tic bits later
  • I’d be surprised if we announced anything past 5pm. Onto tomorrow! 
    In true Leeds United style, don't go to bed yet....... 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Favourite time of announcing is gonna be here soon, reckon somewhere between 6.59 & 7.01 pm.. B)
    But who is it......... 
    Can' t say, sorry🤐
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    I’d be surprised if we announced anything past 5pm. Onto tomorrow! 
    In true Leeds United style, don't go to bed yet....... 
    you’ve got me by the danglies here