Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:
    Welcome back Naby

Just kidding before anyone starts complaining/jizzing.

• Scoham said:
    Swindon’s journalist on Scott Lindsey. Set mouths to foaming.

Would he ever have come if there was an offer for him to take the top job at Swindon or did we stall for that long that Swindon decided he was their man during that time? 

We really need to get a team that Garner wants in just as urgently as we need to sign a load of players.
  • edited June 2022
    Looks like we're set to sign Eoghan O'Connell (Centre-Back) on a Free Transfer according to Pete O'Rourke

Think he was a decent player at this level for them.

Signed a one year deal last summer with Rochdale by the looks of things, wonder if he stayed there on the promise they'd bounce straight back and he'd sign for longer - That hasn't happens so he's left.

Only 26-years old ... Right Footed though
  • That’s no Reed or Johnson.

*Googles Eoghan O’Connell* (I’m sure I read his name on here recently?)
  • Rochdale gutted to lose him but looks like the main teams linked with him till now were Forest Green and Stockport. Another bargain bin signing. Anyone else noticing a theme with Roland 2.0? 
    So another League One team, and a League Two team that are throwing money around like a League One team

And yet he's a bargain bin signing :D
  • Ball playing centre back (no surprise there) but also 6 ft+ (not sure which source to believe), so passes the height test.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/14671954.eoghan-oconnell-told-show-good-enough-offered-new-deal-celtic/
  • Sponsored links:

• Rochdale gutted to lose him but looks like the main teams linked with him till now were Forest Green and Stockport. Another bargain bin signing. Anyone else noticing a theme with Roland 2.0? 
    Nope....Just you ya happy soul.
  • edited June 2022
    So another League One team, and a League Two team that are throwing money around like a League One team

When we’re supposed to be aiming for automatics, playoffs at the least and our competition for signings are, at best, lower league 1 teams, yes I would call that bargain bin. 

I truly hope to be proven wrong and I’ve bought my season ticket so I’ll be there to see it either way but I can see another poor season ahead. 
  • mendonca said:
    He played just 10 league games last season, that being league 2  :o
    Never get stats from a website that requires volunteers to go in and manually update it
  • Sponsored links:

When we’re supposed to be aiming for automatics, playoffs at the least and our competition for signings are, at best, lower league 1 teams, yes I would call that bargain bin. 

I truly hope to be proven wrong and I’ve bought my season ticket so I’ll be there to see it either way but I can see another poor season ahead. 
    So your just looking at the name of the team

Did you do the same with the likes of Oldham and Exeter a few years ago?
  • mendonca said:
    Never get stats from a website that requires volunteers to go in and manually update it
    Slap on the wrist for me! Happy with appearances now lol.
  • It's like watching a race:
    Dubai was going clear, and JR was so way back at 4.15 but now he on a charge with Cafc43 on the far rails.

I'm still not convinced until Ronnie Moore makes a late dash for ITK glory.
    You'll have to wait for confirmation from the club before Ronnie makes his late dash with "ITK" info.
  • So we’re signing a CB who’s a better dribbler and goal threat than our entire midfield combined.

Perhaps explains why Tucker wasn’t someone we focussed on.
  • MrBurns said:
    Played 10 games last season. Get the guitar out TS 
    Like me, I presume you had a quick check on wiki. I almost did the same but you're wrong, it's just not been updated. 
  • mendonca said:
    mendonca said:
    Slap on the wrist for me! Happy with appearances now lol.
    MrBurns said:
    Played 10 games last season. Get the guitar out TS 
    Those ten games sit next to a season called 2020/21 and League One

Now the years roll into one for me but... that should be the first clue... ;)
  • You have two minutes @ButtleJR... Pitchfork is being sharpened!!

• Son of Brendan?