Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• swordfish said:
    THE 🗡️🐟 PREDICTS! (Always say 'NO')

At the risk of flogging a dead horse (not a clue by the way), today's player in comes in the form of an anagram formed from the letters in capitals 'PHET's JOKE CULT (Boba Fett being a star wars character, which is a clue!)

DISCLAIMER:
    When the FUN stops 🛑 Be GambleAware!

Love a Lunchtime brainteaser :-)

• swordfish said:

At the risk of flogging a dead horse (not a clue by the way), today's player in comes in the form of an anagram formed from the letters in capitals 'PHET's JOKE CULT (Boba Fett being a star wars character, which is a clue!)

DISCLAIMER:

Easy Thai international player Phet Jok culte 
    Source: I play lots of countdown 
  • swordfish said:

DISCLAIMER:

Luke Jephcott?
  • Are we even linked to Luke Jephcott?
  • LTKapal said:
    swordfish said:

DISCLAIMER:

Easy Thai international player Phet Jok culte 
    Source: I play lots of countdown 
    Hmm. Close but no cigar. Think of the place where an infamous Lifer (RM), supposedly gets his info from.
  • swordfish said:

DISCLAIMER:

This guy? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luke_Jephcott 

22 year old Welsh forward with a 1 in 3 record for Plymouth
  • edited June 2022
    mart77 said:
    Are we even linked to Luke Jephcott?
    Were we linked to the others we've signed? Can't see why he wouldn't be a target tbh!
  • swordfish said:
    mart77 said:
    We're we linked to the others we've signed. Can't see why he wouldn't be a target tbh!
    More of a poacher isn’t he, which might not be the type of striker we’re after.
  • edited June 2022
    Scoham said:
    swordfish said:
    mart77 said:
    We're we linked to the others we've signed. Can't see why he wouldn't be a target tbh!
    More of a poacher isn’t he, which might not be the type of striker we’re after.
    I think we'll make a signing signalling more intent. With one year to go on his contract and having been at Plymouth a while, if the Pilgrims don't progress next season he'll be off, maybe this window.

Would be good to steal him out from under the noses of our competitor's.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dunkley has signed for Shrewsbury! 
  • mart77 said:
    Only by RonnieMoore's people.
  • Every year it's assumed they'll go down, and every year they pull some decent signings out of the bag 
  • RedRobin said:

Dunkley has signed for Shrewsbury! 
    Watch him have an injury free season whilst we struggle to get Innis past 10 games!
  • Clarky said:
    RedRobin said:

Watch him have an injury free season whilst we struggle to get Innis past 10 games!
    Only played 33 games between 2020-2022. We can surely do better than signing another sick note.
  • Not too upset about missing out on a player with a bad injury record. As mentioned, we already have one crocked centre back. Carrying two under the squad cap would’ve been a burden.
  • Chey Dunkley also doesn’t suit a play it out from the back style. If we’re going to transition into a better footballing side then we need all new signings to fit Garners way of playing.
  • Looks a good signing tho

• Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:
    Looks a good signing tho

Who. Jephcott ?
  • RedRobin said:

If he don't want us, then we certainly don't need him, trust in "The two G's"..Garner & Gallen..to get it right..👍
  • I've only seen Jephcott play a few times but he looks like the kind of striker that could propel a club up the divisions if things fall just right. I doubt he'd be cheap but if it's doable I hope we take the punt.
  • I've only seen Jephcott play a few times but he looks like the kind of striker that could propel a club up the divisions if things fall just right. I doubt he'd be cheap but if it's doable I hope we take the punt.
    Really? Whenever I have seen him, he’s looked like an average league 1 striker. His record also suggests he’s not much more than that, albeit he is still quite young.
  • What does the Plymouth Herald say about it?
  • What does the Plymouth Herald say about it?
    Their South East London correspondent wishes to make no comment at this time. 
  • Redhenry said:
    just think somebody here fancies him