Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• Cafc43v3r said:
    Quickly googles Alex Jaku......

Was he at Bristol Rovers with Garner? 
    A whopping 1 goal in 29 games since 2020 as a striker. No thank you :smile:
  • Had never heard of him, just looked up his goal record - It is utterly fucking abysmal. Absolutely no chance we sign this bloke.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:
    How many more permanents do we think are coming?  There’s a big squad on tour at the minute, considering the fact we always take advantage of the loan market.  I think there’s a chance we’ll see one more at most, then 3/4 loans.  
    I felt sick reading that.
    I know but am I wrong?  I mean if we get our usual 5 loans in the squad will be huge.  
    The key is both how good are the "ins" and how many can we get out. 

1 or 2 perms and 2 or 3 loans, what is realistically what we have space for won't cut it. 
    It feels that way, that the next permanent has got to be of real quality.  And what’s to say it won’t be.

We have to remember we have JFC and Fraser this season, we didn’t have them last season (Fraser’s handful of starts hardly counts) so they are like two big signings effectively.  
    It's not just good players though is it.  We need a left footed center back, 2 left backs, a right footed CM, a right winger and another striker as a minimum. 
  • Goal record is crap, can see he follows Lavelle so likely he’s just joined as it would have popped up on his feed. 
  • seth plum said:
    I always think of prison slop buckets when seeing the word Salop.
    It feels like a contraction of Salome and Trollop to me.
  • edited June 2022
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:
    How many more permanents do we think are coming?  There’s a big squad on tour at the minute, considering the fact we always take advantage of the loan market.  I think there’s a chance we’ll see one more at most, then 3/4 loans.  
    I felt sick reading that.
    I know but am I wrong?  I mean if we get our usual 5 loans in the squad will be huge.  
    The key is both how good are the "ins" and how many can we get out. 

1 or 2 perms and 2 or 3 loans, what is realistically what we have space for won't cut it. 
    It feels that way, that the next permanent has got to be of real quality.  And what’s to say it won’t be.

We have to remember we have JFC and Fraser this season, we didn’t have them last season (Fraser’s handful of starts hardly counts) so they are like two big signings effectively.  
    It's not just good players though is it.  We need a left footed center back, 2 left backs, a right footed CM, a right winger and another striker as a minimum. 
    I reckon Elliot Lee can play at least three of those positions ;)
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    arny23394 said:
    Had never heard of him, just looked up his goal record - It is utterly fucking abysmal. Absolutely every chance we sign this bloke.

You joke but... he man with beard!

• Jac_52 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    arny23394 said:
    Had never heard of him, just looked up his goal record - It is utterly fucking abysmal. Absolutely every chance we sign this bloke.

How tall is he?
  • Chunes said:
    Another transfer completed with no previous leaks.
    Are you talking about AMB because that could be read as saying there is something incoming.

We all know Henry's Mantra don't we,.. and there is only one on the OS... B)
    Yes but losing so many promotes can change a man
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2022
    Chunes said:
    Chunes said:
    Another transfer completed with no previous leaks.
    Are you talking about AMB because that could be read as saying there is something incoming.

We all know Henry's Mantra don't we,.. and there is only one on the OS... B)
    Yes but losing so many promotes can change a man

I'll let you know IF I ever get one, couldn't spare one could ya Henry!! B)
  • Scoham said:
    Jac_52 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    arny23394 said:

How tall is he?

177cm according to Wikipedia. We can only hope our man on the ground doesn't consider that tall.
  • We have 22 players in Spain.

The squad cap is 22 but....

Keepers don't count so that's 20

Nor do U21s so Deji and Leaburn don't count so that is 18.

Can't remember if there are other U21s in Spain but think not.

So space for 4 more unless we move others on.
    Aaron Henry wont count either, he's out in Spain too

Clayden perhaps loaned out.
    Davison, if anyone, leaving.
    Possibility of Kirk maybe. 

How could I forget Henry? D'oh!

How could I forget, Henry? D'oh!
    Stop talking to yourself!!!

From all the stuff coming out around pre-season I just feel like Kirk will be staying - which I am not upset about as he could end up feeling like a totally new signing for us next year. 
    I hope so.
  • Sponsored links:

Agree so with Henry, who I missed, that makes 8 potential spaces.

I think loans count whether they are under 21 or not but not sure. Can anyone confirm.

• edited June 2022
    Jac_52 said:
    Scoham said:
    Jac_52 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    arny23394 said:

How tall is he?

177cm according to Wikipedia. We can only hope our man on the ground doesn't consider that tall.

I think loans count whether they are under 21 or not but not sure. Can anyone confirm.

Could quite easily be more than 1 more permanent then, unless Garner plans on playing some of the youth. 

Didn't last season, but did in the championship for some reason, when you would think it would be the other way round.
  • edited June 2022
    We have 22 players in Spain.

U21 loans don't count in L1 and L2, but they do count in the Champ.

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/efl-regulations/section-6---players/

This assumes the rules haven't changed for 22/23 (I thought the cap was getting smaller, can't remember if it's 20 or 21 players)

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/efl-regulations

43.9        Squad Lists

43.9.1    Clubs shall be permitted to name up to a maximum number of Players in their Squad List based on the following provisions:

(a)           in respect of Championship Clubs, 25 Players of which a minimum of 8 must be a Home Grown Player; and

(b)           in respect of League One and Two Clubs 22 Players of which a minimum of 8 must be a Home Grown Player.

43.9.2    The following Players do not need to be included in the Squad List to be eligible to play in League Matches:

(a)           in respect of Championship Clubs, any Under 21 Player (save for any Under 21 Player who is registered with the Club on a Temporary Loan Transfer); and

(b)           in respect of League One Clubs and League Two Clubs:

(i)            any Under 21 Players; and

(ii)           goalkeepers.

Guidance

Clubs are required to declare whether or not a Player is goalkeeper when submitting a registration application. Inaccurately declaring an outfield Player as a goalkeeper will constitute misconduct as a breach of the Club’s obligation to behave towards the League with the upmost good faith (as per Regulation 3.4).

Under 21 Players who are on Loan to Championship Clubs are counted towards the 25 Player limit for the purpose of the Squad List Regulation.

• sam3110 said:
    sam3110 said:
    sam3110 said:
    I think it's going to go to JoJo personally, if not in actual number then in playing time. 

I think Johnson will join too, eventually
    But we need a left back / left wing back unless JF-C is played there as at Fulham 3 seasons ago.
    .........ok?! We also need competition for the right back role, and the window is nowhere near closing, and you can sign players in any order.

You don't half chat some breeze don't you?
    What sort of dick head are you....

Why add the bollox of a last sentence. 

We have Clare who can play left back and no-one who has plated LB that well. 

So stop talking out of your backside first and try to think first.
    Some cheek coming from you. Clare has never played Left Back in his entire career anyway, so yet again, you're the one chatting out of your 'Arris.

Curbs type of player
  • CAFCsayer said:
    sam3110 said:
    sam3110 said:
    sam3110 said:
    I think it's going to go to JoJo personally, if not in actual number then in playing time. 

I think Johnson will join too, eventually
    But we need a left back / left wing back unless JF-C is played there as at Fulham 3 seasons ago.
    .........ok?! We also need competition for the right back role, and the window is nowhere near closing, and you can sign players in any order.

You don't half chat some breeze don't you?
    What sort of dick head are you....

Why add the bollox of a last sentence. 

We have Clare who can play left back and no-one who has plated LB that well. 

So stop talking out of your backside first and try to think first.
    Some cheek coming from you. Clare has never played Left Back in his entire career anyway, so yet again, you're the one chatting out of your 'Arris.

How high was the manager who played him Centre Forward? 🤣
    Or anywhere above right back , frankly .  I know he thinks he’s a midfielder , but he’s clearly a defender 
  • England u19s through to a final.
    Lots of promising potential loans in there.
    Dane Scarlett of Spurs playing off Stockley would be decent. 12 in 12 for England.