Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• Redrobo said:
    I thought Ness had a good game.
    Aye, but his Tammie looks a wee bit too orange

• I wouldn’t be relying on either Leaburn or Kanu at make any sort of impact. Send them out on a full season long loan to get a full season of men’s football under their belt and then maybe next season they will be better prepared to make a proper impact.

This would be the best move. Send them into the National League or bottom of League 2 and get them minutes. Be interesting to see what goes on with Dylan Gavin this season too. 
  • Where is our bid for Cole Stockton? Until then, we won't get promoted and TS is shown not to be investing. 
    I think he'd probably do well but if he's that good why he hasn't he already left Morecambe?
  • Scoham said:
    Where is our bid for Cole Stockton? Until then, we won't get promoted and TS is shown not to be investing. 
    I think he'd probably do well but if he's that good why he hasn't he already left Morecambe?
    Yeh, can't make my mind up about him.
    Late developer or one-season wonder?
    I thought he had a touch of class about him at ours, seemed to have time on the ball and looked threatening.
    If in some fantasy world we swapped him for Stockley I would probably be quite excited. But I may just as easily end up with a lot of egg on my face.
  • sam3110 said:
    Valley11 said:
    Good interview on Radio London. TS addresses the Brian J sacking and transfers. Doesn’t expect any new signings in next two weeks. Will be busy as the deadline approaches. 
    Sod it....we are still short of cover and good as Miles Leaburn could be we still need a McKirdy?  type player.
    Lol behave, as good as Leaburn?! He's played 30 minutes of a preseason game against a 6th tier club, and whilst both goals were pretty well taken, it's not like he's Maradona dribbled through everyone and beat Alisson from 30 yards is it?
    The post clearly states as good as leaburn could be and states we need another striker. Can't see anything wrong with what's been posted here?
    Because "as good as Leaburn could be" is based off of 30.mins
  • sam3110 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Valley11 said:
    Good interview on Radio London. TS addresses the Brian J sacking and transfers. Doesn’t expect any new signings in next two weeks. Will be busy as the deadline approaches. 
    Sod it....we are still short of cover and good as Miles Leaburn could be we still need a McKirdy?  type player.
    Lol behave, as good as Leaburn?! He's played 30 minutes of a preseason game against a 6th tier club, and whilst both goals were pretty well taken, it's not like he's Maradona dribbled through everyone and beat Alisson from 30 yards is it?
    The post clearly states as good as leaburn could be and states we need another striker. Can't see anything wrong with what's been posted here?
    The last one against a tier 6 team
  • sam3110 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Valley11 said:
    As good as leaburn, Kanu, Henry etc could be is a fair comment to make on players aged 17-19. 

Rewind 4 years and that comment could have applied to Morgan, Morgan didn't push on.

is leaburn does well in the next few games, why can't he be 4th choice? We need a new 3rd choice first but why get a premier league loan if leaburn is deemed ready and good enough by the coaching staff 
  • Sponsored links:

• Nixon has put the story on Patreon if any one has that? Top SPFL defender we are after.
  • Where is our bid for Cole Stockton? Until then, we won't get promoted and TS is shown not to be investing. 
    Where is anybody bid for him .. ?
  • Nixon has put the story on Patreon if any one has that? Top SPFL defender we are after.
    Let's hope he doesn't change trains at Wigan and forget to make his connection then......
    lol! What a desperate twat to be putting rumours where you have to pay him for them
    Ryan Edwards from Dundee apparently 
  • PWADDICK said:
    Nixon has put the story on Patreon if any one has that? Top SPFL defender we are after.
    He's the lad who beat cancer whilst @ Plymouth recently.
  • He’s even taller than Iniss. 
  • Another captain
  • PWADDICK said:
    Nixon has put the story on Patreon if any one has that? Top SPFL defender we are after.
    6 ft 5 CB, our Inniss alternative then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Last season 36 league starts (out of 38), scored 4, plus another 8 cup starts.
  • https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Edwards_(English_footballer)

28 which is old compared to recent signings but not too old.

Passes CL height test easily.

Was at Blackpool, now Dundee Utd so it must be our orange shirts that attracted him.

Under contract until next summer https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/news/6907/RYAN-EDWARDS-COMMITS-FUTURE-TO-TANNADICE.html?key=dufc
    Well we can forget him then, we're obviously not going to spend money on any players
    Clearly leaked by TS to try to convince us fans we’ll pay fees for players.
  • edited July 2022
    cabbles said:
    The team that got promoted under Bowyer still needed work after the season started and before the deadline, so I have no issue with nothing happening in the next 2 weeks, as long as we don’t end up with the Leko, Lee & Arter type scenario.  I am quietly confident this won’t happen so fingers crossed we will have a decent squad/first XI by the end of the window.

the only thing I would caution is that we do need a real bit of quality to come in still.  I don’t look at that team and think, we just need a few for cover, I look at it and think, we need better, so the likes of DJ for example is cover 
    I agree. I'm glad we've had a good clear out and can see the beginnings of a quality team there, but there are still some big gaps (particularly up front for me). TS is saying it will take more than one window to rebuild the team and that sounds about right. We have had some absolute guff over the years. 

At least the football is going to be enjoyable now. Perhaps by the end of the season it might have washed away some of the memories of that Pratley-Watson partnership.
  • Scoham said:
    Last season 36 league starts (out of 38), scored 4, plus another 8 cup starts.
    We’ll soon sort that little statistic out!
  • Scoham said:
    Looks like they got shot down