Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• Young (20)
    Tall (6' 1")
    Known to manager
    Unveiled at half time

• edited August 2022
    shirty5 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Stockton is essentially doing a Lyle Taylor to Morcambe, off the back of one good season, and people are still clamouring for him. 
    I don't see him refusing to play in a relegation fight, using covid as an excuse whilst his team mates tried to battle on to the end. 
    Have a look at the Morcambe reaction to see if they feel he is doing right by them. It does not matter the circumstances he’s still seemingly refusing to play so he can get a move, which is exactly what Taylor did. 

The points Morcambe could potentially be dropping now because he’s not playing could effect them towards the end of the year - time will tell.

Garner has spoken extensively in interviews about how he wants the right character in the team. Does this sound like the right sort of character to people?
    This seems a common tactic these days. Last year  Stanley forward did this and got a January move to Bolton. 

I think they actually get paid whilst downing tools. This is clearly wrong if true... stop paying the buggers....they signed a contract and expect the club to honour it.

One of the reasons I like Innis is that when injured he invested time in the club and the community.  Players like that are worth keeping . The right attitude is ways a plus in the dressing room. 

I wonder why you don't have the same issue with Innis that you have with Aneke, Inniss has been injured and unavailable for far more games during his charlton career than Aneke has...
    Because he actually  turned up this season  and has played . I also liked his attitude in that when unfit he invested  in this club and the community.  He put something  in and at the moment is not on big money. He doesn't  fret if asked to play 90 minutes. 

Now tell me why you ask dumb questions.  I covered this earlier  today.
    Aneke is constantly going to community events, there's countless pictures of him at hospitals, kids events etc etc, so to label him in that manner is disrespectful 
    What part of the hospital does he visit? 
    Go on then…

its A&Eke 🙌🏻
    Brilliant.

Well done for creating that.
    Good isn’t it, it just came to me…
    Very good, made me smile cos he's, unfortunately, injured more than we'd all like and A & E is where you go when you have an accident but it's also the first part his name.
    ‘Never analyse comedy genius.’
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Stockton is essentially doing a Lyle Taylor to Morcambe, off the back of one good season, and people are still clamouring for him. 
    I don't see him refusing to play in a relegation fight, using covid as an excuse whilst his team mates tried to battle on to the end. 
    Have a look at the Morcambe reaction to see if they feel he is doing right by them. It does not matter the circumstances he’s still seemingly refusing to play so he can get a move, which is exactly what Taylor did. 

The points Morcambe could potentially be dropping now because he’s not playing could effect them towards the end of the year - time will tell.

Garner has spoken extensively in interviews about how he wants the right character in the team. Does this sound like the right sort of character to people?
    This seems a common tactic these days. Last year  Stanley forward did this and got a January move to Bolton. 

I think they actually get paid whilst downing tools. This is clearly wrong if true... stop paying the buggers....they signed a contract and expect the club to honour it.

One of the reasons I like Innis is that when injured he invested time in the club and the community.  Players like that are worth keeping . The right attitude is ways a plus in the dressing room. 

I wonder why you don't have the same issue with Innis that you have with Aneke, Inniss has been injured and unavailable for far more games during his charlton career than Aneke has...
    Because he actually  turned up this season  and has played . I also liked his attitude in that when unfit he invested  in this club and the community.  He put something  in and at the moment is not on big money. He doesn't  fret if asked to play 90 minutes. 

Probably because we don’t all hang on every work you post.
    Probably  because he hobs off without thinking...it is quite strange how it is always someone else  making a comment and not
      the person I answered.  
    So why have you stuck your oar in...?
    You really are a strange person
  • When does loan window close?
  • Tom Cannon of Everton previously linked with us scored twice today. 
  • "told to have little interest" wtaf.
    does he mean "said to have little interest" or have we instructed Tyreece how to react?

Its another person who can't put a grammatically correct sentence together. 

Perhaps he can join Rich Cawley on an English Language course.
  • Scoham said:
    Anyone think we need a striker?
    & if so what type?
    Energetic, strong, creative or a finisher?
    Kirk or others leaving may free up wages
    Everything will be revealed soon
    I'm not really convinced you need strikers at all to be honest. Enough full backs in the starting line-up and I think you're alright.
  • "told to have little interest" wtaf.
    does he mean "said to have little interest" or have we instructed Tyreece how to react?

Its another person who can't put a grammatically correct sentence together. 

Perhaps he can join Rich Cawley on an English Language course.

Is this because Cawley said "few clubs are interested" in Gilbey or whoever? He's technically right if there are 3 clubs out of 3,903 professional football clubs in the world interested then it is indeed few clubs as well as "a few" clubs 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2022
    Dazzler21 said:

You’re an idiot, please stop posting. 
    Go fuck yourself....If you think Aneke is anywhere near fit enough for Garner Ball you are the idiot.  

How's the weather in Bedfordshire?

• Love your work 😉
    Are you two going to get a room, or what?  B)
  • edited August 2022
    Dazzler21 said:

You’re an idiot, please stop posting. 
    Come on mate, no need for this. If you don’t like it, don’t engage 
    Maybe you could practice what you preach.
  • I agree about posing this to admin. Makes for quite distasteful reading and demerits asking posters to adhere to standards.

?
  • Major said:

Love your work 😉
    No, they meet in a car out side of another lifers house
  • Sponsored links:

• Gammon said:
    Wouldn't suit Garnerball either...
  • Less of the Fleetwood Mac more of the Supergrass 
  • Major said:

Love your work 😉
    I doubt it. Henry hates Pink Floyd ;-)
  • DubaiCAFC said:
    Lavelle is our Matt Taylor for this season, probably not in the starting 2 centre backs, but solid, and reliable cover when called upon...
    Taylor was first choice the year we won the league alongside MM. 
    lost his place to Cort eventually.  Better in the air than Lavelle. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    mendonca said:
    I can't remember @Covered_End_Lad sauce?
    HP, it's a good one.
    I prefer cash. 
  • edited August 2022
    This is addressed to the right honourable Gentlemen, addick1956:

If a fellow Professional like Jayden Stockley believes that Chuks Aneke could be playing high up in the Championship if he could be fit and trust his body and not worry so much then we have a striker/forward who would be the X factor in the last 25 minutes of a match as Garnerball has tired out the opposition.
    16 man game now so it's frustrating for everyone at the moment as Chuks could be the icing on the cameo cake.

Sturridge had a lot of doubt about his body yet other players just play through certain injury niggles. Accepting that some injuries of Chuks are standard football knocks, and need the required time to heal.
  • mendonca said:
    I agree about posing this to admin. Makes for quite distasteful reading and demerits asking posters to adhere to standards.

?
    I think the admin do a very good job of this in general, and we do have to accept that people know they're going to get this reaction and deliberately wind the poster up (I don't interact with any of their posts full stop), but I am getting very tired of it. It's quite a tired troll now and it does come to a point where you just start clicking off threads when you can see it's been derailed by the same 'posts something annoying - gets given a response - posts apoplectic sweary aggressive response' routine. It's starting to feel relentless.
    yeah not to add to the non-CAFC shit but people do like to bait - the reason 1956 posted what he did was in response to someone calling him a racist (or implying it) 
  • I mean he's also needlessly antagonistic, doesn't appear to understand how a forum works or vaguely entertain slightly differing points of view