Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Castore kits thread (24/24\5 3rd kit page 83/84)

Comments

• Can you imagine let's say a pub doing that?
    They charge you £5.50 for a £5 pint.
    Then a little later they say sorry we overcharged you 50p, but if you buy another pint you can have it for £4.50.

I'd ask for my 50p back
  • Great signing for Blackpool… oh sorry Charlton. 
  • edited July 2022

Less orange here

Still like it but it certainly does seem more orange/red than red.
  • LoOkOuT said:
    To anyone saying these shirts are expensive. Are you aware of the amount of moisture-wicking this technology can do???
    If the away kit is a corker it will need to be because grown men are going to be spunking  all over it!!😬💦
  • I don't think the pub analogy is the best as you will generally buy another pint.
  • Talal said:
    Keeper shirt. Would've made a nice away. 

I'm not going to lose much sleep over it but am i the only one who thinks the sponsor logo is too big and too high up on the shirt?
    Nope as will show who keeps themselves in shape or not!
  • Sponsored links:

• It's £50 not £55 and if you paid £55, the club have generously said you can buy something else and they will give you £5 off it.
    Why not just refund people in cash?
  • It's £50 not £55 and if you paid £55, the club have generously said you can buy something else and they will give you £5 off it.
    Why not just refund people in cash?
    So you spend more money that you had no intention of spending.

does anything cost £5 in the club shop?
  • Got the shirt today, it's definitely a lighter shade of red than previously.
  • I would be happy with a lighter shade of red. I have always preferred it when Charlton played in a Ajax/Aresnal shade of red. I hate this orange colour. And I am writing as someone who has never bought or worn a football top. 

• Think I’d go into the club shop and buy something at £4.99 and ask for my fiver off just to be an arse. 
  • colthe3rd said:
    Got the shirt today, it's definitely a lighter shade of red than previously.
    Also had mine delivered today, I haven't got a problem with the shade of red but I really don't like the collar
  • Hopefully the away drops this week and I can decide which one to buy. 
  • matt88 said:
    colthe3rd said:
    Also had mine delivered today, I haven't got a problem with the shade of red but I really don't like the collar
    Silly question, are they true to size or do they come up big or small?
  • Sponsored links:

• matt88 said:
    colthe3rd said:
    How do they fit? I.e what size you get etc?
  • Any rumours about when the away (and third) kits are going to be announced, and any rumours regarding colours/designs?

From Stockley's interview well over a week ago it would appear the players have seen both kits, as have presumably a lot of the staff, so amazing nothing has leaked out yet.
  • Any rumours about when the away (and third) kits are going to be announced, and any rumours regarding colours/designs?

From Stockley's interview well over a week ago it would appear the players have seen both kits, as have presumably a lot of the staff, so amazing nothing has leaked out yet.
    If you look hard enough, there are clues but nothing from anyone 'official' about them but people do know.

Photoshoot was done all at the same time, home, away, third. All the players and staff will know the kits and their colours. A good handful of others (supporters included) also know what the kits are like. I am going to go all Slade on you now, patience my friend. They'll be announced soon.

Really looking forward to the release of the third kit though.
  • matt88 said:
    colthe3rd said:
    How do they fit? I.e what size you get etc?
    Pretty similar to the Hummel sizing, maybe very slightly slimmer fitting. 
  • Any rumours on the away and third kits? When will they be available to view? Colouring etc not pantones btw, just colour and pattern in general…
    072c/6c 3rd
    11-0601 TCX away

It's all i've got.
  • PopIcon said:
    Any rumours on the away and third kits? When will they be available to view? Colouring etc not pantones btw, just colour and pattern in general…
    072c/6c 3rd
    11-0601 TCX away

It's all i've got.
    So Rangers' home kit as our 3rd, and Newcastle's 3rd (with green swapped for red or black presumably) as our away?
  • Bilko said:
    matt88 said:
    colthe3rd said:
    Silly question, are they true to size or do they come up big or small?
    Yeh the same as hummel i’d say

Purely a guess but I imagine one of them will be yellow to match the green logo of our sponsor and as a throwback to some of our previous yellow away kits.
  • I'm sure the date's been published somewhere - but does anyone know when the shop re-opens - hopefully with all the kits and training gear?