Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Castore kits thread (24/24\5 3rd kit page 83/84)

Comments

• edited July 2022
    Might see another kit today, Castore have released the Villa home shirt, Wolves home and away shirts and Leverkusen 3rd shirt all today so far
  • sam3110 said:
    Might see another kit today, Castore have released the Villa home shirt, Wolves home and away shirts and Leverkusen 3rd shirt all today so far
    So getting the smaller clubs out of the way before the big announcement this afternoon
  • edited July 2022
    Looks like a lot of the pics from the training ground have staff still wearing Hummel training gear.
    Are we getting bespoke Castore Charlton training kit or is it the generic blue stuff for us?
  • I noticed in the announcement of the young players signing deals they just had Castore training tops on, no Charlton badge on there as far as I could see
  • LegacyFan said:
    I noticed in the announcement of the young players signing deals they just had Castore training tops on, no Charlton badge on there as far as I could see
    The Under 23’s have been wearing last seasons Hummel kits in their first 2 pre season games so far. 
  • Hearing it is all being sent back as too orange.

Fan power!
    🤜🤛
  • Kap10 said:
    Few concerns over kit quality expressed on twitter by other clubs

“YOUR” 👍🏻
  • Sponsored links:

• Just to finally put to bed the rumour that the shirt is too orangey.

Phew. Nicker elastic un-twisting all over CL!
  • The new socks are still not being worn. 
  • Rylo said:
    Just to finally put to bed the rumour that the shirt is too orangey.

What’s the point of this? All I can see is an orange picture?
    Is the label on the vitamin bottle more brown, than orange?
  • I think today laid the myth to rest.

Charlton played in Castore shirts and Hummel socks.

There is no difference between the reds.
  • Rylo said:
    Just to finally put to bed the rumour that the shirt is too orangey.

What’s the point of this? All I can see is an orange picture?
    Is the label on the vitamin bottle more brown, than orange?
    So you’re saying we look like Coventry away now? 
  • Shame they haven’t delivered the socks, or the training gear, or opened the shop 
  • Nice touch on the numbering… shame we can’t use it for the league!

Reminiscent of the mid nineties when it was allowed. 
  • Today's news from the online shop is they've got the home shirt in women's sizes. I'd been wondering if I was imagining having seen the literal women's shirt (with the women's team sponsor) when they first went on sale, then it quickly vanishing. I remember thinking there would surely be more demand for the men's team shirt in women's sizes, and lo and behold it's arrived.
  • Sponsored links:

• Crusty54 said:
    The new socks are still not being worn. 
    Hopefully they have realised how shyte they look and have sent them back
  • Any news on when the away shirts on sale?
  • Any news on when the away shirts on sale?
    Next August.
  • Fleetwood's away kit... includes a map of Fleetwood

• Whilst the Burton home kit, includes a street plan of roads leading to their Stadium

• Whilst the Burton home kit, includes a street plan of roads leading to their Stadium

Who needs google maps!
  • Looks like Newcastle haven’t had their first team kit delivered looking at Sky Sports this morning. Salford are wearing last years Kappa kit, and Franchise are missing their socks too.

seems all the attention has gone on Wolves and Villa
  • buckshee said:
    and there were those that were criticising Hummel. Those Hummel kits are year on year the best we’ve ever had. This kit looks cheap and ain’t even turning up on time for the team to wear. 
    Yeah but at least we’re wearing Castore training gear with that brand new invisible Charlton badge