Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Castore kits thread (24/24\5 3rd kit page 83/84)

Comments

• Something is going wrong at castore. I bought a couple of golf shirts over 3 weeks ago and they’ve still not dispatched. Given they were in the sale I presumed the stock would be there to use. Either way it appears they have issues fulfilling orders from many in a timely fashion.
  • Valley11 said:

Ouch. That’s bad. 
    I used that drawing technique when I drew a perm on Garners head!!😂
  • Is there any sport Cinch isn't sponsoring now?

Cinch and Cazoo are spending ridiculous sums on promoting their brands

whilst their both letting people go, but you've got to spend that VC money somehow 
  • shine166 said:
    Rothko said:
    so any idea when we'll see the shop open? 
    Surely Derby, although Swansea makes sense as people love a 'soft opening'

im glad someone took the bait

Think they're both majorly in most sports bar Motorsports. 
  • Something is going wrong at castore. I bought a couple of golf shirts over 3 weeks ago and they’ve still not dispatched. Given they were in the sale I presumed the stock would be there to use. Either way it appears they have issues fulfilling orders from many in a timely fashion.
    A company out of his depth and trying to run before it can walk 
  • I’d have stuck to Hummel personally and surprised TS didn’t given the Danish connection. Their kits were good and they at least appeared to put some thought into the relationship. But then again I’m not party to the commercials. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2022
    £50 probably only regarded as average now for a polyester t-shirt endorsed by a football team but objectively anybody paying that has(d) more money than sense.
    £45 for the kids' sizes, zero rated for VAT is blatant piss taking by the vendor.  They're shamelessly ripping off the suckers that buy them and laughing at them while they do it.
    £41.67 revenue for the vendor for an adult shirt, £45 revenue for the vendor from selling the smaller child sizes.
    I thought Charlton had stopped that particular scandal a few years back.

Parents: the CAFC shop (whoeverthatactuallyis) is ripping you off

Castore's obvious supply issues should at least delay the point when we can get this season's (quite smart) shirt for £15 online from MandM - MandM making a normal profit at £15 don't forget i.e. the additional £30 odd is pure greed by the club/shop/whoeveritis 
  • edited July 2022
    I’d have stuck to Hummel personally and surprised TS didn’t given the Danish connection. Their kits were good and they at least appeared to put some thought into the relationship. But then again I’m not party to the commercials. 
    .....but last years releases were not exactly smooth running either. The 3rd kit basically appeared for 3 weeks at Xmas and then onto mandm direct a few weeks late hugely discounted.
  • Billy_Mix said:
    £50 probably only regarded as average now for a polyester t-shirt endorsed by a football team but objectively anybody paying that has(d) more money than sense.
    £45 for the kids' sizes, zero rated for VAT is blatant piss taking by the vendor.  They're shamelessly ripping off the suckers that buy them and laughing at them while they do it.
    £41.67 revenue for the vendor for an adult shirt, £45 revenue for the vendor from selling the smaller child sizes.

Castore's obvious supply issues should at least delay the point when we can get this season's (quite smart) shirt for £15 online from MandM - MandM making a normal profit at £15 don't forget i.e. the additional £30 odd is pure greed by the club/shop/whoeveritis 
    So you won't be buying one then?
  • cafc999 said:
    Billy_Mix said:

So you won't be buying one then?

Mother Nature in her infinite wisdom has blessed me with a physique too long and wide to fit into any children's sized clothing so VAT will form part of any purchase price I do choose to pay
    I'm happy to wait for the shirts to turn up on other websites later.  Really looking forward to the 1998 style green white and red hooped 3rd shirt and the 2001 "Inter" stripy blueblack 2nd kit
  • edited July 2022
    I'm pretty sure we only started being on mamdm when we got with Hummel, you dont find castore on there.... not a great business models to peddle your gear out at 75% off when you charge £55 a go. 

Edit: i've just looked, 77 Hummel products and zero castore. 
  • Let's not forget there were plenty of us who had issues with Hummel stuff over the past few years. Agree it's not been a great start with Castore but seems to be a bit of revisionism going on as plenty on here were pointing out when the deal was made how good the quality of their stuff is, people now digging up quotes from other club's fans didn't seem to be around a few months back.
  • The team sheet for the under 23s tonight says we're in black shirts. Not necessarily this season's, of course. They're warming up in plain red with no sponsors logo.
  • Sponsored links:

• What I can't understand is if the kit has already been photographed, why can't we at least show the fans what it will be for the new season? Unless the problem is that we don't even have enough for even the players to play in....

We've had previous kits announced with pre-orders/a release date announced at a later date... was it Nike?
  • What I can't understand is if the kit has already been photographed, why can't we at least show the fans what it will be for the new season? Unless the problem is that we don't even have enough for even the players to play in....

We've had previous kits announced with pre-orders/a release date announced at a later date... was it Nike?
    Suspect they don’t know at the moment when it’ll arrive in store 
  • Is that 3 times that Stockley has dropped deep and linked up play well now?

Better ball by Kirk as well.
  • Rothko said:
    What I can't understand is if the kit has already been photographed, why can't we at least show the fans what it will be for the new season? Unless the problem is that we don't even have enough for even the players to play in....

Pretty sure there was a third kit (possibly) that we announced and we still wasn't sure when it would arrive and eventually went on sale in September time? May have been the black and grey Nike kit possibly... or a Nike kit for sure. So I can't see why they can announce it, let the fans cream theirselves or moan and then just put "release date for when you can purchase will be made in the near future". Also gives the team another kit to play in and more content for marketing.
  • edited July 2022
    Is that 3 times that Stockley has dropped deep and linked up play well now?

Ahhhh so that's where the other kits are. Stockley is digging deep in the kit bag to find it whilst Kirk is doing kicky ups with the balls in the corner.
  • Rothko said:
    What I can't understand is if the kit has already been photographed, why can't we at least show the fans what it will be for the new season? Unless the problem is that we don't even have enough for even the players to play in....

Pretty sure there was a third kit (possibly) that we announced and we still wasn't sure when it would arrive and eventually went on sale in September time? May have been the black and grey Nike kit possibly... or a Nike kit for sure. So I can't see why they can announce it, let the fans cream theirselves or moan and then just put "release date for when you can purchase will be made in the near future". Also gives the team another kit to play in and more content for marketing.
    Suspect it’s down the list at the moment, behind kits for the first team, training kit, and being able to supply what’s available to fans who have ordered it.

Ahhhh so that's where the other kits are. Stockley is digging deep in the kit bag to find it whilst Kirk is doing kicky ups with the balls in the corner.
    FFS, absolute school ball error. 

“Boy” 👍🏻

“Boy” 👍🏻
    🤦‍♂️  
  • Shambles