Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Castore kits thread (24/24\5 3rd kit page 83/84)

Comments

• Jac_52 said:
    Any rumours about when the away (and third) kits are going to be announced, and any rumours regarding colours/designs?

From Stockley's interview well over a week ago it would appear the players have seen both kits, as have presumably a lot of the staff, so amazing nothing has leaked out yet.

Purely a guess but I imagine one of them will be yellow to match the green logo of our sponsor and as a throwback to some of our previous yellow away kits.
    Lennie Lawrence's name is Robin Michael Lawrence.  He claimed he was called Lennie "because it rhymes with Lawrence"
  • Jac_52 said:
    Any rumours about when the away (and third) kits are going to be announced, and any rumours regarding colours/designs?

From Stockley's interview well over a week ago it would appear the players have seen both kits, as have presumably a lot of the staff, so amazing nothing has leaked out yet.

Purely a guess but I imagine one of them will be yellow to match the green logo of our sponsor and as a throwback to some of our previous yellow away kits.
    Nope. :smile:
  • Sage said:
    Jac_52 said:

Did I say yellow? I meant black  ;)
  • Sage said:
    Jac_52 said:

Green and purple as a throwback to some of our 90s kits?
  • I'd imagine a white away and a black third, the white a throwback to the white away kits of the mid nineties with some green and purple flashes, and the black kit inspired by the away kit we wore when we beat Arsenal away
  • I’m not saying anymore because it will either be a deny until a process of elimination or a confirmation. Third is based on a previous kit, that’s all I shall say. Just hope people like the kits.
  • Sage said:
    I’m not saying anymore because it will either be a deny until a process of elimination or a confirmation. Third is based on a previous kit, that’s all I shall say. Just hope people like the kits.

Damn he's on to us. Fair enough though
  • the return of ecru! or the classic inter with diagonal black stripes 
  • Scoham said:
    Sage said:
    Jac_52 said:

• When’s the new away kit out?
  • Sponsored links:

• Scoham said:
    Sage said:
    Jac_52 said:

I predict the home kit will look a bit orangey…. Oh shit a bit late with that one!!😂,,,,, I liked the purple /green combo kits.
  • Yellow third kit to keep the citrus fruit colour theme going.

😉

• Love my new Blackpool shirt!
  • I am having a wild stab in the dark here.

White away
    Black & blue 3rd
  • Looks very red in that video. No hint of Blackpool there IMO
    He's got the no orange filter on.
  • Was expecting a pretty cringy video, but he did alright to be fair!!

Where is the "Better Never Stop" from?
  • Sponsored links:

• Has a kit launch video ever led to best actor Oscar nominations?

There’s a reason those blokes are footballers and not Hollywood actors 

"Bit o'room round the belly" 🤣😂🤣
  • I assume we'll be wearing the home kit against Dartford, so no need to unveil any of the new kits before Saturday, but it would seem reasonable to unveil another one tomorrow to phase the announcements?

It's Castore's corporate slogan/tag line.  Like Nike's Just Do It.  Or The Relentless Pursuit of Perfection offering from Lexus.  Or bullshit as I like to call it. 
  • I know its new but the online shop is pretty poor now. Literally nothing on there except the home kit, was hoping to get my little boy a hat or something but nada. 
  • LegacyFan said:
    I know its new but the online shop is pretty poor now. Literally nothing on there except the home kit, was hoping to get my little boy a hat or something but nada. 
    Its literally a kit launch, give it a few weeks and im sure everything else will be in.
  • sam3110 said:
    I'd imagine a white away and a black third, the white a throwback to the white away kits of the mid nineties with some green and purple flashes, and the black kit inspired by the away kit we wore when we beat Arsenal away
    My favourite kit that. It's actually amazing how we've not had a black and red away kit since that shirt. Must be 20 years ago, seems like a pretty logical combo.
  • shine166 said:
    LegacyFan said:
    I know its new but the online shop is pretty poor now. Literally nothing on there except the home kit, was hoping to get my little boy a hat or something but nada. 
    Its literally a kit launch, give it a few weeks and im sure everything else will be in.
    Yeah I get that but you would think the non branded general stuff would be available somewhere wouldnt you?
  • Kap10 said:
    Few concerns over kit quality expressed on twitter by other clubs

I think when they first took over as Rangers sponsor last season there were a lot of complaints like this initially although to be fair not heard much since then. Even got a deal with Gary Neville now  :D