Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Castore kits thread (24/24\5 3rd kit page 83/84)

Comments

• edited July 2022
    paulfox said:
    sam3110 said:
    paulfox said:
    sam3110 said:
    Maybe if they didn't get drawn in by a company clearly stretching themselves beyond their means who can't stick to promises they've made and deals they've struck, they would be able to twiddle their fingers because there would be nothing to chase up. 

And maybe if you pull your head out of your arse you can see that it's perfectly acceptable to be less than 100% positive about everything around the club, especially when it comes to something that was supposedly agreed 9 months ago. 
    I’d be proud of the flexibility to be able to get my arse and head anywhere near each other, get over it and wear one of you’re old favourites.ffs it’s orange anyway!!, fucking Drama queen!,.🤣
    It's not orange, and I'm not being a drama Queen, pindick. If you don't give a shit about it, fair enough, but I, and many other people on here and in the real world do. 
    Lol!!, how did you know about my dick??, it’s what you do with it, that’s what I say anyway. Fucking hell, you’re another one that takes everything to heart aren’t you, of course it’s not orange, it was a joke earlier on when people were getting they’re knickers in a twist. I don’t really give a fuck to be honest, but you go back to you’re real world where the most important thing is a fucking football kit ya melt!!
    And you're just a fantasy I presume? Anyway, it's too hot to argue, even on forums, so I'll let you crack on, sunshine 
  • This.problem is not exclusive to us. 
  • paulfox said:
    Seriously people must have no troubles to be worrying so much about the fucking kit!!!!, they will have the kit when it’s needed, game 1, if not they will sort something else. Constant drama for nothing.
    Why are you so angry?
  • buckshee said:
    paulfox said:
    sam3110 said:
    paulfox said:
    sam3110 said:
    Maybe if they didn't get drawn in by a company clearly stretching themselves beyond their means who can't stick to promises they've made and deals they've struck, they would be able to twiddle their fingers because there would be nothing to chase up. 

And maybe if you pull your head out of your arse you can see that it's perfectly acceptable to be less than 100% positive about everything around the club, especially when it comes to something that was supposedly agreed 9 months ago. 
    I’d be proud of the flexibility to be able to get my arse and head anywhere near each other, get over it and wear one of you’re old favourites.ffs it’s orange anyway!!, fucking Drama queen!,.🤣
    It's not orange, and I'm not being a drama Queen, pindick. If you don't give a shit about it, fair enough, but I, and many other people on here and in the real world do. 
    Lol!!, how did you know about my dick??, it’s what you do with it, that’s what I say anyway. Fucking hell, you’re another one that takes everything to heart aren’t you, of course it’s not orange, it was a joke earlier on when people were getting they’re knickers in a twist. I don’t really give a fuck to be honest, but you go back to you’re real world where the most important thing is a fucking football kit ya melt!!
    You're a right charmer Paul ain't you. :)
    I don’t even try!!😜
  • Croydon said:
    paulfox said:
    Seriously people must have no troubles to be worrying so much about the fucking kit!!!!, they will have the kit when it’s needed, game 1, if not they will sort something else. Constant drama for nothing.
    Why are you so angry?
    Not in the slightest, find it hilarious what people get flustered about. It’s a kit, it will get sorted.
  • Talal said:
    Pindick? Melt? This place is getting more and more like twitter. 
    If you're not interested in the kit don't open a thread about the kit, it's pretty simple. 
    Good way to run a forum, not to read it. It was a difference of opinion, hence being a forum and discussion, if people want to start personal comments, I’ll oblige. Until I get bored.🤣
  • paulfox said:
    Talal said:
    If you're not interested in the kit don't open a thread about the kit, it's pretty simple. 
    Good way to run a forum, not to read it. It was a difference of opinion, hence being a forum and discussion, if people want to start personal comments, I’ll oblige. Until I get bored.🤣
    You read every single thread? Fair play. 
  • edited July 2022
    Talal said:
    paulfox said:
    Talal said:
    You read every single thread? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Cobblers in more white than Claret shocker
  • sam3110 said:
    Cobblers in more white than Claret shocker
    I don’t care!!😜😂
  • Scoham said:
    sam3110 said:
    Not convinced by that back four.
    Scoham said:
    sam3110 said:
    Not convinced by that back four.
    Thats the Left-Back we're set to sign :D
  • edited July 2022
    Fwiw it's unprofessional to not supply a kit in time for preseason when the deal was agreed a while back. 

I don't blame this on Sandgaard etc for the late deliveries, but for Castore overpromising and underdelivering for yet another club. 

Never really liked them as a brand, this has done nothing to change that. I do quite like our kit this season, even though I won't buy it (certainly not at full whack).
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Fwiw it's unprofessional to not supply a kit in time for preseason when the deal was agreed a while back. 

I don't blame this on Sandgaard etc for the late deliveries, but for Castore overpromising and underdelivering for yet another club. 

Never really liked them as a brand, this has done nothing to change that. I do quite like our kit this season, even though I won't buy it (certainly not at full whack).
    Tbf I think the club signed the deal late, which in itself is a mistake. 
  • cafc999 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

People knew it was Castore many months back. 
  • Any news on the away kit release? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:
    cafc999 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

It was signed end of October last year. 
  • With the season starting early,  July has moved this year and caught them out .

• Sage said:
    Got warned about Castore months ago when I told a Rangers supporter (lives in London) that it was our next kit supplier. Said he ordered a shirt in November for his Grandson for Christmas, it still had not arrived in the March.

The photoshoots of the away and third are done. They probably just aren’t releasing them because they don’t have any in stock to sell.

Really disappointed so far, other than it looks good, hopefully as we are tied into a long-term contract, they’ll get better as the times goes on.
    The thing is whilst i get we'd not be a priority given the other clubs they produce kits for, i still don't see how they can't get at least a small quantity of kits ready and in stock when the photo shoot was a few weeks ago.

It's not like we're Real Madrid and need about 2-3 million shirts produced to sell worldwide. They could probably do a few thousand of each kit and that'd be enough up until christmas. To still not have it announced less than 2 weeks before the first game is pretty pathetic.

However when you look and see that a club the size of Rangers don't have their away kit on sale yet then there's not much hope for us.
  • Sage said:
    Got warned about Castore months ago when I told a Rangers supporter (lives in London) that it was our next kit supplier. Said he ordered a shirt in November for his Grandson for Christmas, it still had not arrived in the March.

The photoshoots of the away and third are done. They probably just aren’t releasing them because they don’t have any in stock to sell.

Really disappointed so far, other than it looks good, hopefully as we are tied into a long-term contract, they’ll get better as the times goes on.
    The thing is whilst i get we'd not be a priority given the other clubs they produce kits for, i still don't see how they can't get at least a small quantity of kits ready and in stock when the photo shoot was a few weeks ago.

It's not like we're Real Madrid and need about 2-3 million shirts produced to sell worldwide. They could probably do a few thousand of each kit and that'd be enough up until christmas. To still not have it announced less than 2 weeks before the first game is pretty pathetic.

However when you look and see that a club the size of Rangers don't have their away kit on sale yet then there's not much hope for us.
    Does our first team have away shirts yet? We know they don't have home socks.
  • Sage said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    cafc999 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Which is late. The designs are normally agreed and finalised by October at.the latest by most clubs including us when we had hummel. 
  • Sage said:

Well they obviously exist because we know there was a photo shoot, there was one for the third kit as well. So i don't think there's going to be any danger of us not having a change kit for Accrington.

But you'd assume they've not been announced yet simply because they don't have any ready to sell.

The home socks is a weird one. Again there was a shoot so they obviously exist, so you'd think as a minimum Castore when producing them for the shoot, would just produce a run of at least a minimum 100 pairs for the squad to wear initially. That's just basic common sense.
  • edited July 2022
    cafc999 said:
    Sage said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    cafc999 said:
    Dazzler21 said:

Which is late. The designs are normally agreed and finalised by October at.the latest by most clubs including us when we had hummel. 
    It may well be late, was just saying when it was signed  :smile:
  • With the season starting early,  July has moved this year and caught them out .

https://youtu.be/Mmlx-e_u0i8
  • Sage said:

Well they obviously exist because we know there was a photo shoot, there was one for the third kit as well. So i don't think there's going to be any danger of us not having a change kit for Accrington.

But you'd assume they've not been announced yet simply because they don't have any ready to sell.

The home socks is a weird one. Again there was a shoot so they obviously exist, so you'd think as a minimum Castore when producing them for the shoot, would just produce a run of at least a minimum 100 pairs for the squad to wear initially. That's just basic common sense.
    We don't know that there are enough away and third shirts for the whole squad though. The photoshoot would have involved only a small number of people, including women players and maybe fans. It's a big jump to having enough for all the players and spare shirts too.
  • Is there any penalty for not wearing the same manufacturerfor shirts' shorts and socks?

Maybe a unknown EFL rule that deducts 40 points!!!!