Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: England vs Hungary 4th, Germany 7th, Italy 11th and Hungary 14th June 2022

Comments

• Options
    Meanwhile, Germany 5-0 Italy is a bit of a shocker.
  • Options
    Clear penalty, he clattered into Kane.
  • Options
    Well that ends the Goalkeeper debate - Not been impressed with Ramsdale tonight at all
    Agree. TBH nobody has really grabbed their chance. If the World Cup started tomorrow the best XI probably picks itself. 
    Its the only positive - I mean there have been endless questions as to why Maguire gets picked

Tonight should see an end to that question - Havent seen us play so badly defensively since Southgate took over
  • Options
    Poor from Kane - wouldn't want someone going down in the area like that against us.
  • Options
    Meanwhile, Germany 5-0 Italy is a bit of a shocker.
    Italy were nothing special the other night, we could have been 3-0 up... Germany battered us
  • Options
    3-0! Hilarious!!!
  • Options
    Ffs
  • Options
    Haha crock of pony
  • Options
    3-0. Rubbish
  • Options
    Okay... Maybe we will struggle in a Group with Wales and United States
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ramsdale is rubbish. 
    (Joke)
  • Options
    Really not looking good for Southgate.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Imagine losing 1-0, then putting out a weaker squad in the second game. 

The Italy result looks awful in hindsight. Possibly the worst 4 games in Southgate's England management. 
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Team has not been up for it at all during these four games. Think blame has to sit with Southgate for that.

One is blip, two becomes a pattern, four becomes unacceptable. I could excuse it in Hungary when you consider recent years, with the Euros sandwiched by two condensed COVID affected seasons.

Germany game wasn’t much fun but a point away from home is a result you’d take.

It’s the two home games we’ve witnessed that are the shockers for me. Both extremely flat and while Italy were unable to punish us, Hungary are having no issues with it.

• Options
    'You don't know what you're doing' rings out around Molyneux
  • Options
    Best set of players we have had in years - we ain't winning nothing with this managerial set up in place. 
  • Options
    And Stones sent off
  • Options
    Sorry I'm not buying that Hungary have been anything special

They've sat back all night, and have attacked the acres of space we've left when we've got desperate
  • Options
    3-0 and Stones sent off...enough said
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    That's one of the most ridiculous red cards I've ever seen

You're 3-0 up why have you gotta do that?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well this has gone very well.
  • Options
    Last time Hungary beat us here was the famous 6-3 defeat @ Wembley
  • Options
    Worst sending off I've ever seen
  • Options
    Stones was looking the other way! Didnt even see him!
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Shocking refereeing... Isnt there VAR in place? - It was for the Germany game!!
  • Options
    How on earth is that a card?
  • Options
    Good god - it wasn’t even a foul.
  • Options
    Nonsense decision. Not even a foul let alone a yellow card.
  • Options
    Really not looking good for Southgate.
    Said that throughout the Euros. Even after the final I was saying he should have been replaced. Can only think of one decent performance by us and that’s Spain away in 2018. Ukraine were dog shit in the Quarter finals and Germany we put 10 men behind the ball and played on the counter at home.
  • Options
    Best set of players we have had in years - we ain't winning nothing with this managerial set up in place. 
     It's the expectation that kills us time and time again, Not the manager