Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Heat Wave - Weather Watch

Comments

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Infuriating listening to some people talk about this weather. Even seen a columnist in the Daily Mail calling the Met Office 'woke' for the extreme weather warnings. THE COUNTRY IS LITERALLY ON FIRE YOU DICKHEAD
    Daily Mail? You must have missed this thread on Sunday then.
  • Options
    Awful pictures on Sky News, so many people losing their houses.
  • Options
    If people don’t realise that climate change is a real problem now it’s causing people’s homes to catch fire here in the UK then I’m not confident anything will!
  • Options
    House fires aren't weather dependent...
    Ever heard how forest fires work? 

Several major fires across London ain't a coincidence. 
    House fires aren't weather dependent.
  • Options

They are for it to be caused by a forest fire
  • Options
    The mail has hung its colours to the mast in terms of climate change. Basically ignore it and it will go away.
  • Options

Or you live in a grass hut
  • Options
    If people don’t realise that climate change is a real problem now it’s causing people’s homes to catch fire here in the UK then I’m not confident anything will!
    Shit tower block cladding has also proven a problem
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Croydon said:
    Infuriating listening to some people talk about this weather. Even seen a columnist in the Daily Mail calling the Met Office 'woke' for the extreme weather warnings. THE COUNTRY IS LITERALLY ON FIRE YOU DICKHEAD
    Seen multiple comments tagged to videos  suggesting that the fires have been started on purpose.
    we've got no hope with people like that 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I agree having now seen in more detail.
  • Options

I agree having now seen in more detail.
    I know we’re only beginners at this in the UK but I can’t imagine how awful it is for those families 
  • Options
    Surprised Dartford heath is burning at all given the amount of Asbestos, and builders rubble dumped there!
  • Options
    It’s only a couple of hot days. Get over it
  • Options
    Awful pictures on Sky News, so many people losing their houses.
    Im a London firefighter, if you consider that at an average house fire, the brigade will usually send between 4 - 8 pumping appliances, you can see what my fellow firefighters are up against. 
    You do a brilliant job, it must be so difficult. I can't imagine what you must go through with heat like this.
  • Options
    I hope they realise now that it wasn't scaremongering. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sky News is amongst the very worst of doom mongerers in this country.
    They have been showing the same loop of the Wennington fire for over 3 hours now and nothing else.
    They are desperate for this fire to spread across London and create a modern day Armageddon!
    It needs to be shown so that those who keep downplaying the effects of Climate Change can see what we're facing.
  • Options
    They have been showing the same loop of the Wennington fire for over 3 hours now and nothing else.
    They are desperate for this fire to spread across London and create a modern day Armageddon!
    Totally agree. Even when they were talking about others matters they still continued
     to show the same loop of film, including a poor fireman being unable to pull the hose away from the fire engine.
    Started to feel sorry for him after the tenth viewing. I hope that none of his mates were able to recognise him.
  • Options
    Some are desperate for it to happen rather than giving in to the 'woke left'. 
  • Options
    Need to put a NSFW tag on this thread the way some people are practically cumming all over the place now there are fires 
  • Options
    I doubt it
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Need to put a NSFW tag on this thread the way some people are practically cumming all over the place now there are fires 
    Right on cue!
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    I doubt it
    Bit like with Covid, they'll change the goalposts and say it's still been overhyped.