Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sandgaard ownership discussion 2022-3 onwards (Meeting with CAST p138)

Comments

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

That is definitely a loaded tweet... Varney would know exactly how Charlton fans would take a comment like this. Everything crossed!
    Agreed but I wish there was some way the message could be got out there to the larger fan base. 
  • Options
    If it’s who I think it is, we really really really want to impress.
    From some intelligence or an educated guess ? 
  • Options
    Well, Sheikh it up, baby, nowwwww
    Twist and shout!? 🙃
  • Options
    Nice one, Olly.

Hope to see you back at the club when this toxic era ends; hopefully sooner rather than later.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    It’s giving me Shrewsbury at home in the playoffs vibes

edit: looks like Shirty beat me to it!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    Gday 
    Gerald Murphy (in the middle , no scarf) and I have a mutual contact. I told my contact recently to send him an SOS… just maybe…
  • Options
    Who then? Come on it most likely won't happen so might as well mention whose interested 
  • Options

So reading between the lines......😎
  • Options
    T said:
    I might be reading too much into the last post in the thread of Olly's Twitter.

Reading between the lines he's not welcome at the Valley? 
    Sounds it, but if he's at Park View Road or on the road with the Wings, then he'd need to clone himself to be at The Valley anyway...

Good on Olly for landing on his feet - really smart of Welling to take him on too. 
    Yep, I read that as he's going to be busy at Welling on match days, rather than anything sinister.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    So, Red Bull are back*,  @bertpalmer will be pleased! 
    *only joking, don't think they were ever here...
  • Options
    Can't believe Welling would have a budget to pay much of a salary. Strange move, but good luck Olly. 
  • Options
    🤞as something needs to happen but blimey if it does, let’s hope it’s quick and doesn’t drag on like the last umpteen hugely disappointing takeovers - probably  Southall in a wig or Putin 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DOUCHER said:
    🤞as something needs to happen but blimey if it does, let’s hope it’s quick and doesn’t drag on like the last umpteen hugely disappointing takeovers - probably  Southall in a wig or Putin 

Has Mouthall's transplant failed already?
  • Options
    Can't believe Welling would have a budget to pay much of a salary. Strange move, but good luck Olly. 
    Aren’t Welling now doing a “tweet-share” with us anyway, it’ll be like he’s never left 👍🏻👍🏻
  • Options
    as long as we can get rid of duchatelet along with Saandgard and then we can we have a reasonable owner, you know, one who actually knows a little bit about football (shock), we might be able to progresses as a club. While that Belgium bloke still owne's all the assets we have no chance. We will unfortunately and inevitable have to become a phoenix club. The valley is lost. 
  • Options
    Seen a rumour on Facebook and another forum that it’s a possible US based buyer.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Seen a rumour on Facebook and another forum that it’s a possible US based buyer.
    thought we had one of them already :smile: