Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sandgaard ownership discussion 2022-3 onwards (Meeting with CAST p138)

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2022
  • Options
    Oh no @DubaiCAFC now you've gone and done it!

• Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Don’t know how true, but heard RD has agreed to sell the valley and TG. TS is still playing hard ball from my understanding, asking for too much for the club it’s self. PV wants as many there so the buyer can see the potential.
    Not sure who the buying party is, as I have heard US money and also heard Middle Eastern.
    I would say don’t get to excited yet 
    Just ours or "all his football related assets"?
  • Options
    What I don’t get is if your clever and have money why would one game that we’re struggling to fill Vs a prem team make you want to buy the club more when the week before 2/3 ground is closed and can’t get above 15,000 on a league fixture. 

If your investing (hopefully millions) you’d expect they’d do their research. If they were that exiting of a takeover they’d get bigger crowds once they’ve purchased the club. 

I hope it’s someone buying everything back and we can have some money to spend in January. 
  • Options
    Based on past history, I can't see Roland selling if he knows Varney is involved.

Bought my ticket last week, hoping for some pre Xmas cheer.
  • Options
    Based on past history, I can't see Roland selling if he knows Varney is involved.

I think it's his son now in charge of the football assets? Roderick? Rodney? Something like that!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Don’t know how true, but heard RD has agreed to sell the valley and TG. TS is still playing hard ball from my understanding, asking for too much for the club it’s self. PV wants as many there so the buyer can see the potential.
    Not sure who the buying party is, as I have heard US money and also heard Middle Eastern.
    Sandgaard can do one. He has absolutely nothing to sell. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Has nothing to sell but probably wants any money back for keeping us going, especially during COVID when there were no crowds to create revenue - Wages | Transfers for one, as prior to this summer he has spent a bit of money on the squad (although thats disregarding the sale of Burstow | Phillips | Bonne etc. and sell on fees we've received for others)

He'll probably feel that he's owed money for the improvements to try and get Category One status.

Then there was all the legal shit he had to go through just to get the club out of ESI's hands.

Probably all comes to a couple of £m but I'd be surprised if its anywhere near the figures that he'll want
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    .Bolderhumphreyreid said:
    shirty5 said:
    Gday 
    Gerald Murphy (in the middle , no scarf) and I have a mutual contact. I told my contact recently to send him an SOS… just maybe…
    Mate, everyone on here has mutual friend of Murphy. It’s @JamesSeed
    Don't get your hopes up. Think that chapter is closed.
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Has nothing to sell but probably wants any money back for keeping us going, especially during COVID when there were no crowds to create revenue - Wages | Transfers for one, as prior to this summer he has spent a bit of money on the squad (although thats disregarding the sale of Burstow | Phillips | Bonne etc. and sell on fees we've received for others)

He'll probably feel that he's owed money for the improvements to try and get Category One status.

Then there was all the legal shit he had to go through just to get the club out of ESI's hands.

Probably all comes to a couple of £m but I'd be surprised if its anywhere near the figures that he'll want
    And the 12 mill he lodged with EFL will
    have to be covered so reckon the price will be around 20/25 mill 
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    Oh no @DubaiCAFC now you've gone and done it!

Revive the takeover thread!
  • Options

He may not necessarily be “involved” but has information on those that are 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    What I don’t get is if your clever and have money why would one game that we’re struggling to fill Vs a prem team make you want to buy the club more when the week before 2/3 ground is closed and can’t get above 15,000 on a league fixture. 

If your investing (hopefully millions) you’d expect they’d do their research. If they were that exiting of a takeover they’d get bigger crowds once they’ve purchased the club. 

I hope it’s someone buying everything back and we can have some money to spend in January. 
    I believe a change of ownership is the only way we'll bring in the calibre of players to give us a decent chance of finishing in the top 6 this season.

And in turn, the only way that Ben won't walk away from a sinking ship.....
  • Options
    If Roland has agreed to sell the ground, probably TS will now think he will get more money for the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

I think it's his son now in charge of the football assets? Roderick? Rodney? Something like that!
    When did that happen?
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Dazzler21 said:

When did that happen?
    Speculation for sometime that RD is winding down, he is 76, and his son is running the day to day business of his noncore businesses.
  • Options
    Didn’t Roderick always own Ujpest?
  • Options
    I would imagine Sangaard's only leverage is over Roland. If he busts the Company, then there is no rent. Unless of course he gave a personal / corporate guarantee, in which case, Thomas is stuffed.
  • Options
    kafka said:
    I would imagine Sangaard's only leverage is over Roland. If he busts the Company, then there is no rent. Unless of course he gave a personal / corporate guarantee, in which case, Thomas is stuffed.
    How can he bust the company when he is the only one owed any money?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    kafka said:
    Stop paying the bill’s especially the tax man who could apply to the courts  for a winding up order.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    kafka said:
    Stop paying the bill’s especially the tax man who could apply to the courts  for a winding up order.
    Yeah but before that he could just give it away...
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    RedChaser said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    kafka said:
    Yeh he could but I was just answering the question 😉.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    RedChaser said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    kafka said:
    Yeh he could but I was just answering the question 😉.
    The answer is he could but quite clearly he won't.  It would actually be criminal.
  • Options
    edited December 2022