Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sandgaard ownership discussion 2022-3 onwards (Meeting with CAST p138)

Comments

• Options
    Didn’t Roderick always own Ujpest?
    Yep.
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Don’t know how true, but heard RD has agreed to sell the valley and TG. TS is still playing hard ball from my understanding, asking for too much for the club it’s self. PV wants as many there so the buyer can see the potential.
    Not sure who the buying party is, as I have heard US money and also heard Middle Eastern.
    I would say don’t get to excited yet 
    Yesssss, he probably agreed to sell both plots to Sandgaard......at a hefty price.
  • Options
    Yep.
    In name
  • Options
    No, it was Daverick
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Seated next to Mr Sandgaard at the Gala Dinner last night was our very own cheese sandwich man in what I can only describe as intense companionship mode.

?
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Seated next to Mr Sandgaard at the Gala Dinner last night was our very own cheese sandwich man in what I can only describe as intense companionship mode.

??
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    I think Seth means burger boy was sitting next to guitar boy and they seemed to be getting on very well.
    Why was the little snivel-shit even there? Imagine paying that money to be there and ending up sat on a table with him!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:
    I think Seth means burger boy was sitting next to guitar boy and they seemed to be getting on very well.
    Why was the little snivel-shit even there? Imagine paying that money to be there and ending up sat on a table with him!
    I'd actually enjoy that.
    I would spend about 10 minutes telling him exactly what I think of him.

And then accidentally spill my soup in his lap.

I like your style ! 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    I'd actually enjoy that.

Spill it first when it’s at least lukewarm! 😉
  • Options
    While the special guests were being introduced to the crowd the little shit was sitting there chewing gum showing no interest at all, prick 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    I'd actually enjoy that.

Great euphemism and for all his many faults he is a looker.
    I have no words to reply to this.🤢
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    seth plum said:

Tongues ?  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
    I see the good Dr Raelynn hasn't been re tweeting  all things CAFC much on Twitter lately. She used to be very active.
    Another sign of the novelty wearing thin?
  • Options
    Suppose it shows rock on Thommy’s true colours if that’s who he has affiliated himself with and gravitated towards, all makes sense really, classless clueless potless.
    This is just what 99% of rich people are like 
  • Options
    Garners recent comments  show how frustrated he is, and quite rightly so. His team selection against Cheltenham said it all - Squad not big enough or good enough and with TS sitting in the stand watching Garner did the equivalent of smacking him around the head with a kipper. Whether or not Garner survives much longer is another question but who in their right mind would want to replace him ?
    Unless TS has some other relatives he can bring over.........................
  • Options
    I see the good Dr Raelynn hasn't been re tweeting  all things CAFC much on Twitter lately. She used to be very active.
    Another sign of the novelty wearing thin?
    I believe this to be correct 😉
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Suppose it shows rock on Thommy’s true colours if that’s who he has affiliated himself with and gravitated towards, all makes sense really, classless clueless potless.
    This is just what 99% of rich people are like 
    Yea , I think it shows he’s not such a good guy after all.
  • Options
    Garners recent comments  show how frustrated he is, and quite rightly so. His team selection against Cheltenham said it all - Squad not big enough or good enough and with TS sitting in the stand watching Garner did the equivalent of smacking him around the head with a kipper. Whether or not Garner survives much longer is another question but who in their right mind would want to replace him ?
    Unless TS has some other relatives he can bring over.........................
    Getting rid of Garner solves nothing and will cost Sandgaard money that he doesn’t want to spend. There’s no Lee Bowyer or Johnnie Jackson sitting behind the scenes as a cheap option. If Sandgaard wants out we’ll see nothing spent unless it’s absolutely essential. 
    Even if he doesn't want out we'll see nothing spent unless it's absolutely essential!
  • Options
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Don’t know how true, but heard RD has agreed to sell the valley and TG. TS is still playing hard ball from my understanding, asking for too much for the club it’s self. PV wants as many there so the buyer can see the potential.
    Not sure who the buying party is, as I have heard US money and also heard Middle Eastern.
    I would say don’t get to excited yet 
    Whoever it is should proceed with the purchase and takeover the current lease.