Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sandgaard ownership discussion 2022-3 onwards (Meeting with CAST p138)

Comments

• Options
    T. Sandgaard  - Duchatelet
    Maloney -Meire
    M.Sandgaard - Dreisen

Legends sacked. tin pot managers follow.
    Serious accusations of bullying.
    Awful recruitment. Young talent sold
    Fans and community ignored....

I could go on. Are we all agreed that the current lot are just as rotten as the old lot?

Worse.
  • Options
    Struggling to see Sandgaard end game here. He is losing cash year after year, no assets bar Leaburn. I reckon he rues the day he got involved.

At some point he'll have to cut his losses
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Struggling to see Sandgaard end game here. He is losing cash year after year, no assets bar Leaburn. I reckon he rues the day he got involved.

It is difficult to see as logic would suggest success on the pitch or losing millions and there are always more millions to lose. If we lose £8m a year or thereabouts, that is £8m or thereabouts more than anybody would pay for us. If we didn't know better we would think there was something not right with the bloke!
  • Options
    I for one am enjoying the moment(s). 

Thank-you Roland!
  • Options

Like all these people who embark on a footballing ego trip, he's found it's not easy and in that world he's not as richas he likes to think. So he's stuck. He either invests money he may not have in a gamble he can extract himself from the mess of his own making, or he continues to run the club down in the hope somehow its fortunes turn around regardless of his input.  And in the meantime, we are screwed. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    Read all that to him and just ask him what he thinks. Then, just as he starts to answer, scream “It doesn’t matter what you think…” as you yank back the mic å la the Rock.
    ‘Can you smell la la la what’s cooking’ 😉
  • Options
    When sending HR emails please remember to switch from Keyboard from English US to English GB it looks very amateurish otherwise. 😉👍
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    And call him a Jabroni.
    Do not, however, ask him if he wants to go one on one with the great one...

It probably means something very different to an ego that size..
  • Options
    Apologies if this has been posted already, but the Zynex website has video from a local TV news profile of him which mentions him buying the club - apparently whenever Sandgaard is in London people queue up to have selfies with him! https://www.zynex.com/careers/

That video is unbelievable!! David Brent is alive and well and living in Colorado.  Makes it pretty clear that he bought us as an ego trip pure and simple.  Utter narcissist. 

TENS machines are great things by the way. 
  • Options
    You can’t go in a pub in London without people wanting selfies eh Thomas?
  • Options
    Oh blimey I am guilty ..... got selfie at a Womans game recently........
  • Options
    Apologies if this has been posted already, but the Zynex website has video from a local TV news profile of him which mentions him buying the club - apparently whenever Sandgaard is in London people queue up to have selfies with him! https://www.zynex.com/careers/

Sandguaard on Zynex: "Borderline bankruptcy for two decades"

Proven business model in place and working well for CAFC...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
  • Options
    Ultimately Thomas has been totally pwned by Roland and it’s a question of how long until he bails.
  • Options

That video is unbelievable!! David Brent is alive and well and living in Colorado.  Makes it pretty clear that he bought us as an ego trip pure and simple.  Utter narcissist. 

They do not get rid of all pains otherwise we would be using them on Sandgaard!
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

They do not get rid of all pains otherwise we would be using them on Sandgaard!

Try bumping up the current a bit

• Options
    Can I just check, do people know what email is?
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    Don’t interrupt… 😉
  • Options
    Think we need Jim White from Talksport to get in touch with Thomas and see if he has the guts to come on and explain about his 5 year plan and the shit we are currently in. Love it supporters could call in and get him to answer the questions 
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    A bloke from Yorkshire?
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    Read all that to him and just ask him what he thinks. Then, just as he starts to answer, scream “It doesn’t matter what you think…” as you yank back the mic å la the Rock.
    I just hope this is Rock Bottom