Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sandgaard ownership discussion 2022-3 onwards (Meeting with CAST p138)

Comments

• Options
    Rob said:
    Regardless of the LOLs and Likes, @NapaAddick was pretty much spot on with his analysis back in October 2020. Got to give him that. 
    The lols only outscored the likes because of Napa’s known issues with “the math”
  • Options
    I remember posting this over two years ago and getting all sorts of crap for it many (look at the number of LOLs) Although I am not happy to see it come to pass, it seemed inevitable to me we would be in the exact place right about this moment.

When will the masses ever learn and recognise @napaaddick as the one and only true Messiah or the new Nostradamus for that matter? ;)

Uncanny.
  • Options
    Glad to see I was one of the 3 "likes"!
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Chunes said:
    This site is turning into a list of people airing their grievances for people not agreeing with their past posts
    I just knew you would come up with this sort of comment :p
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Dave2l said:
    Chunes said:
    This site is turning into a list of people airing their grievances for people not agreeing with their past posts

Just to verify...my moan ☝️ post was a joke and I made it up 
    Haha fair enough mate.. whooshed me there!
  • Options
    I said all along Stockley was a donkey and got trashed for it. 😉 (but I did).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I said the Titanic was gonna sink on the first voyage... Bloody White Star Line should have listened!!
  • Options
    We work hard to earn it!  :D
  • Options
    I want the useless narcisist out and can't expend any hope that this will bring anything positive to a club already being run by an idiot. I wish I hadn't watched Sunderland Till I Die but I did and Methven seemed to be in the Sandgaard class. We need these fools nowhere near our club. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    He heads the ball like Stockley.  
  • Options
    I want the useless narcisist out and can't expend any hope that this will bring anything positive to a club already being run by an idiot. I wish I hadn't watched Sunderland Till I Die but I did and Methven seemed to be in the Sandgaard class. We need these fools nowhere near our club. 
    Sadly, they infest the club and it’s about to get worse.

We need protests - inside and outside the ground 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BigDiddy said:

Where will you be?
  • Options

First time I’ve seen that too!

F*cking ‘ell! He’s gone from potential saviour to a complete twat with one kick of the ⚽️ 
  • Options
    BigDiddy said:

Where will you be?

OUTSIDE….until we have good new owners. Doubt I will go to another game this season
  • Options
    BigDiddy said:

Where will you be?

OUTSIDE….until we have good new owners. Doubt I will go to another game this season
  • Options
    So to sum up Thommys legacy, it started with the brag of blowing the league away, the premier league and Europe; quite a steep upwards trajectory. Whereas what we actually got was…
    As failures go it’s up there!
  • Options
    BigDiddy said:
    BigDiddy said:

Where will you be?

Wrong attitude fella…….through thick and thin, till death do us part.
  • Options

First time I’ve seen that too!

F*cking ‘ell! He’s gone from potential saviour to a complete twat with one kick of the ⚽️ 
    There’s a reason that was hidden away on CharltonTV (Valley Pass as it was then) and kept off of social media at the time! 
    Olly buddy we can only guess at the shite you and everyone else at the club had to endure trying not to actually piss themselves at some of the loony stuff the madman did. Please write a book one day starting with ESI. What a few years eh
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Who’s in charge of decisions like this and why are they coming up with good ideas???