Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sandgaard ownership discussion 2022-3 onwards (Meeting with CAST p138)

1164165166167168170»

Comments

• Options
    When was the last time anyone heard anything from Thomas via any channel - total radio silence since the Fans Forum?
  • Options
    When was the last time anyone heard anything from Thomas via any channel - total radio silence since the Fans Forum?
    It is very bizarre!!! How on earth he has kept quiet in the run up to the old Trafford trip is amazing. Either he is out of the picture or he has seriously got the hump
  • Options
    What I find interesting is that I have not heard Holden mention TS in interviews. Have they not spoken since he was appointed, or is TS taking a back-seat / slinking off!
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    He's doing a 10 minute guitar solo on the pitch at half time today. You heard it nere first.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    What happens if the players all swap shirts, does that mean you get a match worn Man Utd shirt?
    They'll possibly change to fresh shirts at half time. I have seen it happen before... Weird. 
  • Options
    AndyG said:
    It is very bizarre!!! How on earth he has kept quiet in the run up to the old Trafford trip is amazing. Either he is out of the picture or he has seriously got the hump

Quoted in Bbc article:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64214102
  • Options
    This evening it would be nice at some point to have a rousing chorus of

YOU'RE SO FULL OF SHIIIT
    YOU'RE SO FULL OF SHIIIT
    THOMAS SANDGAARD
    YOU'RE SO FULL OF SHIIIT!
  • Options
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I had a call from the club today (and a subsequent email) from someone called Christos Apostolopoulos,  "Commercial Sales Executive", a contact for season ticket holders. And trying to promote packages as my birthday is later on this month, for which I politely declined - just watching us play MK Dons on the 25th will be bad enough!

Is this someone new?

Rang and emailed me this week. Very helpful chap.
  • Options
    The fans attempted to drive Duchatalet out and let’s be fair Sandgaard is far more damaging than him. 

• Options
    edited February 2023
    I'm hearing TS tried to run a bath this morning and flooded the whole of the upstairs. He's getting a management team to help out, rumour has it they'll he getting rid of some of the rooms. The jacuzzi bath is also being changed for bang average  plastic one from Walmart.
  • Options
    Katrien once said that "It is Roland's club, he can do what he likes with it", or something like that.

I think that is where we are now. Thomas saved the club and it is now his to destroy, if he wants. If he can't get his money back and losses keep piling up, he may as well just let it die
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What about this new government legislation that's about to go through? How does that change things for club owners does anyone know anymore about it?
  • Options
    What about this new government legislation that's about to go through? How does that change things for club owners does anyone know anymore about it?
    It will be a while before it goes through but the wheels are at last in motion. The findings of the Fan Led Review were published over a year ago: https://thefsa.org.uk/news/fan-led-review-is-a-huge-step-forward/

We now await the government white paper which is the first step towards regulation. CAST (the Supporters’ Trust) contributed directly to the review and keeps close to the process. If you’re not already a member of the Supporters’ Trust, it’s only a fiver to sign up for a year.

https://www.castrust.org/join/

• Options
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21245085/biggest-shake-up-football-ownership-in-years-leaked/