Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sandgaard ownership discussion 2022-3 onwards (Meeting with CAST p138)

Comments

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Very quiet on this board since the transfer window closed - stuffing been knocked out of everybody - people can’t even muster the effort to have a petty row about something - - even Mutley has stopped giving us his football views picked up from his under 8 managerial days - sad times 
    Maybe we should hire the valley and have his under 8s against your vets team...
    Be a good game although his under 8's are probably in their 20's or 30's now - still be a good game !!
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Sorry to change the subject, does anyone know when the minutes from the fans forum meeting are going to be issued?
    Sometime this week
    What a joke. That's a whole week!.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Sorry to change the subject, does anyone know when the minutes from the fans forum meeting are going to be issued?
    Sometime this week
    But if you have no staff to type the minutes out what can we do.
    Sandgaard is now becoming lost within his own workings.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Pompey manager responds to Sandgaard’s claim they’ve invested aggressively.

They sold Harness to Ipswich for £750k and paid £500k for Bishop.

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/portsmouth-fc/portsmouth-boss-hits-back-at-charlton-athletic-owners-claims-hes-spending-big-to-deliver-promotion-3853526
     Even the Cowley’s (plenty sneered at them when talked of as being our managers) are lording it over us 
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    boggzy said:
    I actually hate the bloke more than Duchâtelet. At least the Belgian cretin didn't try to disguise his views, and what he was doing; or the fact that he was a clueless, egotistical twat.

Not half as egotistical as Sandgaard, mind you.
    Particularly like this one, was taken at a CAST meeting (if ever there’s a time to don your guitar!) however his expression paints a thousand pictures!

TS with his "when you're mid-table in league one" face.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    _MrDick said:
    boggzy said:
    I actually hate the bloke more than Duchâtelet. At least the Belgian cretin didn't try to disguise his views, and what he was doing; or the fact that he was a clueless, egotistical twat.

Not half as egotistical as Sandgaard, mind you.
    Particularly like this one, was taken at a CAST meeting (if ever there’s a time to don your guitar!) however his expression paints a thousand pictures!

That picture reminds me of the time I was at a family party. Had a picture taken with aunts and uncles and I’m in my thunderbirds outfit. Now, if someone could photoshop a thunderbirds outfit on to Sandgaard… 🤔
    Haha that is so true, the young boy showing off his latest toy surrounded by adults  :D
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Pompey manager responds to Sandgaard’s claim they’ve invested aggressively.

They sold Harness to Ipswich for £750k and paid £500k for Bishop.

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/sport/football/portsmouth-fc/portsmouth-boss-hits-back-at-charlton-athletic-owners-claims-hes-spending-big-to-deliver-promotion-3853526
     Even the Cowley’s (plenty sneered at them when talked of as being our managers) are lording it over us 
    I never understood that, some got highly offended that they were even mentioned.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Sometime this week
    But if you have no staff to type the minutes out what can we do.
    Sandgaard is now becoming lost within his own workings.
    It's on martins to do list once he's mended his black box. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Honestly!
    Contrast the honour and dignity of Don Welsh in the portrait behind holding aloft the FA Cup with the imbecilic posturing in front.

He is David Brent.  Ipso facto, the rich version of a deluded individual.

If he gets the record deal...Will he sell the club?
  • Options
    You need fans for a record deal…
  • Options

Thomas needs Charlton to have a broadcasted real life documentary about the struggle of running the club.

Charlton - All or nothing.. (or just midtable and going nowhere) 

• Options
    Dave2l said:

Thomas needs Charlton to have a broadcasted real life documentary about the struggle of running the club.

To borrow from Metallica it could be called:
    Sandgaard- Sad But True.

I genuinely feel for him as I think there’s an innocent dreamer in there, but it seems he’s got a narcissistic streak a mile wide which means he can’t make logical decisions.

• Options
    Dave2l said:

Sandgaard- Sad But True.

I genuinely feel for him as I think there’s an innocent dreamer in there, but it seems he’s got a narcissistic streak a mile wide which means he can’t make logical decisions.

Agree to an extent, but he's a successful millionaire businessman and his outside ambitions are irrelevant. 

He's basically still just a boy.

Or, "young at heart"
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Dave2l said:

Sandgaard- Sad But True.

Agree to an extent, but he's a successful millionaire businessman and his outside ambitions are irrelevant. 

He's basically still just a boy.

Or, "young at heart"
    Yes was referring specifically to football, and more specifically thinking he can do it all and knows best.
    There’s a lot of musicians who think they write the best songs and won’t entertain other ideas even when they’re better.
  • Options
    One plus of the pound collapsing is we might be a bit more attractive for a mega wealthy investor 
  • Options
    Of course the guitar man has done the team talk for the Cowleys when we play Pompey on Sky.
    He simply doesn’t know when to shut up. Such utter rubbish comes out of his mouth. You’d like to think he’d learned his lesson but no.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I wonder how much they are trying to get for it. I'm shocked it wasn't owned by the club already. Massive oversite that can't be blamed on TS for once.
  • Options
    Phil said:
    Of course the guitar man has done the team talk for the Cowleys when we play Pompey on Sky.
    He simply doesn’t know when to shut up. Such utter rubbish comes out of his mouth. You’d like to think he’d learned his lesson but no.

It is all relative.  They sold a player for £750K and bought one for £500K.

We got a decent sell on from Pope and sold Burstow and spent nothing.

Ergo. Pompey invested heavily.

Like saying Rock on Thommy is a great guitarist because somewhere theres a fella with no arms and uses his feet to play!
  • Options
    In a strange way, Sandguard helps to highlight just how great the UK version of the office actually is.

Anyone can be on the Brent spectrum.

The office is a funny and deep psychological timeless piece of art.

• Options
    Phil said:

It is all relative.  They sold a player for £750K and bought one for £500K.

We got a decent sell on from Pope and sold Burstow and spent nothing.

Ergo. Pompey invested heavily.

Pompey don't have players, other than Bishop that cost as much as Stockley, Fraser, Lavelle etc etc

It's timing.  I would wager their wage bill is loser than ours.
  • Options
    edited September 2022

• Options
    FAVADDICK said:

"Then you should leave now, as you're not in the right job"

He's a prick. 

Someone who believes he is a maverick that thinks outside the box.

Probably thinks he's a modern version of Steve jobs 
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    FAVADDICK said:

"Then you should leave now, as you're not in the right job"

He's a prick. 

Someone who believes he is a maverick that thinks outside the box.

Probably thinks he's a modern version of Steve jobs 
    I really do believe, were in a worst place now then under roland.
    You think it was hard getting rid off roland imagine what its going to be like to get rid of this ego maniac !!!