Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Miles Leaburn - 2023-4 season

1394041424345»

Comments

• Options
    Only just seen that Brentford pic. Leaburn SNR I believe works for sky? (Could be wrong) as I’ve seen him by the tunnels prior to kick off on live sky games. So I suspect he might go with his dad to games….
  • Options
    Only just seen that Brentford pic. Leaburn SNR I believe works for sky? (Could be wrong) as I’ve seen him by the tunnels prior to kick off on live sky games. So I suspect he might go with his dad to games….
    Not in this case
  • Options
    Last October i bumped in to Lee bowyer at Gatwick and had a chat with him, he mentioned that Leaburn wouldn't be at Charlton come next season. At the time seemed sensible but I assume that has changed now due to his injury last season.
  • Options
    Last October i bumped in to Lee bowyer at Gatwick and had a chat with him, he mentioned that Leaburn wouldn't be at Charlton come next season. At the time seemed sensible but I assume that has changed now due to his injury last season.
    And the fact he's not been our manager since 2021 would suggest a pinch of salt was needed.