Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Forest Green Rovers | Tuesday 13 September 2022 7:45PM

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2022
    We need to do a better job of converting these draws into wins but there are only three teams that have lost fewer games than us: Ipswich, Portsmouth and our weekend's opponents Fleetwood.

Only one team has drawn more games than us: Fleetwood.

Lump on another 1-1 draw in a few days.
  • Options
    Our final ball, movement in the box, crossing and shooting was so poor tonight -FGR were there for the taking in the first half and yet we failed to test the keeper apart from the goal. Even before we gifted them the equaliser it was obvious they would change in second half and defend better and again we never looked like breaking them down and winning. Really poor stuff and can't see how we can seriously challenge for top 6 and given the 3 window comments Garner made recently he obviously doesn't think we can either and they want us to pay £30 FFS!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our biggest problem today was left-back. Chin was struggling defensively (although he was decent in possession) and then Clayden put on an exhibition of awful attacking play 
  • Options
    For anyone who says Garner doesn't have a Plan B, he does. Puts Stockley on and hooks it in the box. Works like a charm. 
  • Options
    Our biggest problem aside from playing the first 55 minutes literally with 10 men, that is 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    people make me laugh on the marks thread, dishing out 7s and 8s every game regardless. you need to leave yourself somewhere to go for if we ever play well!
  • Options
    If Clayden and CBT had used the ball in any way close to well second half, we'd have won that 
  • Options
    We won't go down and won't go up. I knew that already to be fair. Even knowing that, we should have done better tonight.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Our biggest problem today was left-back. Chin was struggling defensively (although he was decent in possession) and then Clayden put on an exhibition of awful attacking play 
    I said before the game, Thomas is in the building, an experienced defender, play him at left back .. our strikers are useless in a  4 3 3  f f s garner try a 4 4 2 .. a look at the table shows clearly that our problems are not just in attack .. we also concede far too many .. Inniss out banned for just one game, pity it's not 10 ..  GOOD, i m o the bloke is a fucking liability
  • Options
    Did we miss Charlie Kirk? The final ball seems to have been poor tonight.

Kirk with multiple assists already this season.
    He might have delivered a better ball than CBT, but would he have run at their defence to give himself the chance to do so?