Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

UEFA EURO 2024

Comments

• I don’t think I’ve liked any England shirt for about 20 years.

My son found a fake Georgia replica shirt online for 25 euros.

I think that with an English badge sown over theirs that I’d at last have a decent England shirt with no Scottish blue on it. 
  • Ouch... that could be bad news for Croatia
  • robroy said:
    Will Mbappe play Friday. 
    Can’t see it and even if he does can’t see him being the same player….will only need a gentle nudge on his hooter 
    Mental image of Netherlands players booping him on the most at corners.

Whilst saying boop in a high pitched voice obviously.
  • edited June 19
    I don’t think I’ve liked any England shirt for about 20 years.

I think that with an English badge sown over theirs that I’d at last have a decent England shirt with no Scottish blue on it. 
    Disagree, England kits need a navy blue trim and/or shorts for me. Very few times throughout history has England’s home strip not featured some element of blue in it somewhere. I’m a big fan of the current kit.
  • yet another good end to end game .. eastern Europe has done this tournament proud .. so far
  • edited June 19
    Wow... We just got a mention, who is the co-commentator? - Andros Townsend? - As he's talking about coming on against Charlton in a game for some reason.
  • Wow... We just got a mention, who is the co-commentator?
    Is that Andros Townsend talking bollox?
  • edited June 19
    Wow... We just got a mention, who is the co-commentator?
    Is that Andros Townsend talking bollox?
    Yeah I think so - Wonder if he was talking about that FA Cup game, he played against us with Spurs
  • Reckons he outshone modric on his debut against Charlton 
  • Did we play Spurs in the cup in 2011, cos we weren't in the same league then?
  • Sponsored links:

• He was the best player in that game tbf. Remember talking about him at the final whistle.
  • Croatia have looked so ordinary here... Albania each time they counter attack, look a proper threat.
  • edited June 19
    Wow... We just got a mention, who is the co-commentator? - Andros Townsend? - As he's talking about coming on against Charlton in a game for some reason.
    I think he made his debut for Spurs v us ?

WIKI confirms that .. On 9 January 2011, Townsend made his senior Tottenham debut in a third round FA Cup tie at White Hart Lane against Charlton Athletic; he scored the first goal[17] and was voted Man of the Match.[citation needed] This proved to be his only appearance for Tottenham for the rest of the sea

Disagree, England kits need a navy blue trim and/or shorts for me. Very few times throughout history has England’s home strip not featured some element of blue in it somewhere. I’m a big fan of the current kit.
    Don't know, looks dangerously spursey to me..

Don't know, looks dangerously spursey to me..
    So is it any wonder we don't win anything
  • Wow... We just got a mention, who is the co-commentator? - Andros Townsend? - As he's talking about coming on against Charlton in a game for some reason.
    I think he made his debut for Spurs v us ?

WIKI confirms that .. On 9 January 2011, Townsend made his senior Tottenham debut in a third round FA Cup tie at White Hart Lane against Charlton Athletic; he scored the first goal[17] and was voted Man of the Match.[citation needed] This proved to be his only appearance for Tottenham for the rest of the sea
    He went on loan to Millwall shortly afterwards...

• Croatia do a Golfie.
  • Gutted for Albania there
  • Gutted for Albania there
    How's your luck?  Bouncing off two defenders and in.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 19
    Bloody brilliant

Croatia are going to need to beat Italy to get out of this group…
  • What a game... Now the first games are out of the way, the Tournament will really begin
  • What a great game. 
  • Wow, another quality game this!  
  • A draw could see them both go out. Great game though.
  • Really didn't want the final whistle then, that injury time was breathless!!
  • Brilliant game.
  • edited June 19
    A draw could see them both go out. Great game though.
    Strong possibility now that Group B will be one that doesn’t have a 3rd place qualifier. Croatia have to beat Italy - 1 or 2 points with bad goal difference won’t be enough for them.

Would massively reduce the permutations from 15 to just 5.
  • That Albania strip is nice. Would like to see a black and red Charlton kit based on that.