Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

UEFA EURO 2024

Comments

• Quote on BBC Sport from Clinton Morrison.

'Croatia will be disappointed as you cannot be winning with two minutes to go and not see out the game.'

We managed to do that several times in the last couple of seasons.
  • That was one of my favourite games of this tournament so far. Wasn't expecting much to be honest, but very enjoyable game, and glad Albania managed to get a point. 
  • Surprised that wasn't disallowed tbh.
  • edited June 19
    Crap defending from Hungary there - between the centre back and the keeper, reminiscent of Charlton last season
  • Doesn’t seem any point in claiming nations have first kits anymore does it? Just wear whatever colours you fancy on the day. You could argue that Hungary’s home shorts would clash with Germany’s home, but then why allow Hungary to have white shorts on both home and away in the first place? 

Germany’s kit is awful, btw.

Jammy goal n’ all… 
  • Fucking hell, how lucky are the Ethels…
  • Poor defending by the centre back, who after losing his balance a bit chose to dive to win a free kick.
  • edited June 19
    Should have been disallowed, Gundogan looks at the defender then barges him away, foul. They still should have done better mopping up the loose ball though. 
  • There does seem to be a lot of defenders blocking shots more than normal.
  • This tournament has been great so far I have really enjoyed it. What stands out for me so far is the amount of really young players stepping up and putting in some fantastic performances. I hope our youngsters are watching ( eg Foden ) time to grasp your time lads show what you are made of
  • Sponsored links:

• Hungary unlucky not to be level. Germany doing a bit of an England this half.
  • And on schedule - its 2 0!
  • edited June 19
    Hungary have brought on a rugby player by the looks of it (no9).
  • Hungary have brought on a rugby player by the looks of it (no9).
    Well, he’s never gone hungry.
  • those of you that don’t want Scotland to get a result those fans deserve literally have no heart ♥️ 😂 
  • I just cannot think of Switzerland as a proper country. 
  • AndyG said:
    those of you that don’t want Scotland to get a result those fans deserve literally have no heart ♥️ 😂 
    I definitely have no heart lol!
  • AndyG said:
    those of you that don’t want Scotland to get a result those fans deserve literally have no heart ♥️ 😂 

I do want them to get a result. Just not a positive one.
  • edited June 19
    WOOOOOW!! - Haha another OG
  • Deserved lead to be fair
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant counter attack for the goal. Come on Scotland.
  • Scotland too scorer og 2
  • Nice to see Steve Clarke doesn't look any more cheerful even when they've just scored
  • edited June 19
    Love this tournament - all the underdogs having memories that their fans will remember forever. Albania, Slovenia, Georgia… and now Scotland
  • Thought the guy on the left had messed up the change when he cut back, shows what I know!
  • Oh what a goal. 
  • What a strike... Poor back pass but nothing could be done about the finish!!
  • Lol! Normal service resumed.

• That strike from Shaqiri was almost as clean a hit as that of McTominay. But not quite.