Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

UEFA EURO 2024

Comments

• 1-1  A Scotland victory!!

• Fair point. 
  • Good draw, on to the next one.
  • Really enjoying Joe Hart on BBC, probably the best of the GK pundits
  • Pray for that poor Swiss fan who copt the ball full in the face & lost his specs.
    Oof! 🫣😩🤣🤣
  • As rubbish as they are, if Scotland can hold on then it'd mean they go into the last game with a chance to qualify, which is all they could've asked for really.
    I actually have more faith in Scotland going into the last match needing a win than if we just needed a draw. That would be a recipe for disaster.
  • Of course one of the favoured teams could lose a game and finish second instead, but at the moment the runners up route looks tough until the semis. I assume we would be in the other side of the draw to France, so could only meet them in the final.
  • Sponsored links:

• Uboat said:
    I just cannot think of Switzerland as a proper country. 
    It's a bit of a mix...French, German and Italian.....but personally like it (seen a fair bit of it) though a 'tad' expensive.
  • I can’t see past the mess.
    Why do folks do it? 😞
    Was just about to post the same. Couldn't even concentrate on size of the crowd. No need to throw your rubbish all over a public space. 
  • edited June 20
  • I can’t see past the mess.
    Why do folks do it? 😞
    Was just about to post the same. Couldn't even concentrate on size of the crowd. No need to throw your rubbish all over a public space. 
    Totally agree, disgusting behaviour.  
  • Worst two games so far - England v Serbia and Scotland v Switzerland.

Hoping for better tonight!
  • cafctom said:

England have taken over Frankfurt. 
    Another lovely German city I've been drunk in. And quite frankly that may be the best way to watch this afternoons match.
    After watching the majority of matches played so far I think our last one was a stand out for all the wrong reasons.
    Think we will smash the Danes 2-1but the last 70 minutes will be mind numbing.

• Btw, turning back 12 hours or so, they might be sh*t but bloody hell the Jocks can sing their national anthem.  Anyway, as you were...
  • Sponsored links:

• wholehearted performance from the Scots who were a tad unlucky not to win .. let's hope the England team puts in as much endeavour and spirit this afternoon
  • Kane or Bellingham as captain in the fantasy is the big question. I’m bottom, the others have them and will all be Bellingham 
  • wholehearted performance from the Scots who were a tad unlucky not to win .. let's hope the England team puts in as much endeavour and spirit this afternoon
    Really enjoyed the Scotland game. Not sure I agree at all with the unlucky not to win. Excluding the Hanley header they didn’t really test the Switzerland keeper. Switzerland had two goals ruled out and numerous decent chances. 

Scotland have zero real quality and have to rely on hard work. England have genuine quality who can use the ball to hurt opposition. England spirit will come from their patience to break the opposition down instead of Scotland who had battle against a better opposition.

• Why did Mitrovic try and head that, it was at knee height?!
  • Oof Serbia lucky to still be level
  • edited June 20
    That Sesko hasn't scored in either game but he's looked a constant threat - needs a bit more luck!

Although hopefully not against us.
  • Wow, go on Slovenia!
  • Shame would prefer a draw here, so we can win later, and win the Group
  • Shame would prefer a draw here, so we can win later, and win the Group
    A Serbia win would’ve also been good enough because it’s head to head records before goal difference.
  • edited June 20
    Saw tadic was saying had he played from the start against England he would of changed the game. 

He's just been taken off after starting against Slovenia.