Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

UEFA EURO 2024

Comments

• I can't be bothered to check sorry but has anyone had a penalty yet? This game seems to have the sniff of one coming up for a foul on Pedri or Williams. 
    Germany in the opening game
    Croatia missed one against Spain.
  • cafcfan said:
    Have you seen the Halle/S. flag at many of the matches?
     It seems it belongs to a German guy who lives in Halle and tries to get to as many of the Euros matches as possible. The flag has its own Facebook page which is cool.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/Hallefahne/
    More of a SPENGE man myself
  • cafcfan said:
    Have you seen the Halle/S. flag at many of the matches?
     It seems it belongs to a German guy who lives in Halle and tries to get to as many of the Euros matches as possible. The flag has its own Facebook page which is cool.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/Hallefahne/

Thanks for this @cafcfan I've noticed it over the years and my grandaughter has asked me what it's all about. Her name is Halle.
  • edited June 21
    Really?
    How do you pronounce her name?
    Like ’halle’ in German (two syllables), like the first syllable only in German,  like ’halle’ in French or like ’hall’ in English.
  • Do we think Mbappe will feature today? 
  • robroy said:
    Do we think Mbappe will feature today? 
    I would be surprised.
  • robroy said:
    Do we think Mbappe will feature today? 
    Maybe as a sub but can't see him starting.

Why risk it?  They'll get through the group with or without him.
  • The dilemma is do I make him captain as he is in my team? Would mean losing 3 points on Bellinghams shit display last night 
  • Really enjoying the Slovakia Ukraine game. Slovakia 1 0 up and playing well but Ukraine have had their chances. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Really enjoying the Slovakia Ukraine game. Slovakia 1 0 up and playing well but Ukraine have had their chances. 

Slight change now, Ukraine looking very good.

• What a goal that was.
  • that's a superb finish - another cracking game
  • Possibly a Robert Fico, your boys took a hell of a beating moment....
  • That makes a mess of the Group doesnt it.

Wont be surprised if all four teams are on 3-pts after MD2
  • I imagine that Ukrainian Twitter is going completely mental.
  • That makes a mess of the Group doesnt it.

Wont be surprised if all four teams are on 3-pts after MD2
    Makes it exciting!!  Romania looked good v Ukraine though, wouldn't necessarily assume Belgium will beat them.
  • Poland v Austria game is decent.

Pretty much every team in the tournament look more cohesive and energetic than England.
  • Austria have been superb in the 2nd half, fully deserve their 3 1 lead. 
  • Really dont want to face Austria from the third place teams in the RO16
  • Sponsored links:

• Bit optimistic aren’t we?
  • Rangnick really has Austria playing well.
  • Has Wayne Rooney eaten Micah Richards?
  • No disrespect meant, but I’m finding the repeated minutes silence for a former UEFA administrator a bit odd. I can’t imagine more than a handful of people have even heard of him.
    It’s a bit like having a minutes silence for an obscure FA committee member at every game in the FA cup.

RIP and all that, but it’s a bit strange.
  • How did France not score there?!
  • I cant see the French or the Dutch getting through our low block. Much.
  • Not the greatest game tonight, especially when you compare it to the other 2 games today. 
  • France aren't overly doing much better than us.

Prettier on the ball, but the only time they've managed to score was via an own goal - There you France, just jinxed you into scoring. 
  • Kante showing so far in this tournament that just because you play in Saudi, it doesn't mean you're done.