Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

UEFA EURO 2024

Comments

• cafctom said:

England have taken over Frankfurt. 
    Another lovely German city I've been drunk in. And quite frankly that may be the best way to watch this afternoons match.
    After watching the majority of matches played so far I think our last one was a stand out for all the wrong reasons.
    Think we will smash the Danes 2-1but the last 70 minutes will be mind numbing.

I worked out there a few years ago, lovely place. 
  • Serbian fans being c***s
  • wow great ball in right when they needed it
  • edited June 20
    Wanted Serbia to lose as karma for their knobhead fans. But will take that - means a win later seals the group.
  • FFS. 

Plus what is oblak doing. Even if he saved it the ball would be over the line. 
  • edited June 20
    Big goal that for Serbia. Beat Denmark and we've won the group with a game to go, then can give the likes of Shaw, Eze, Watkins, Wharton etc a possible run out.

Although there's obviously work to be done first.
  • edited June 20
    Shame that, wanted Slovenia to win.  Gutting for them to being all but through (4 points will do it), to having to get a result against us.

Helps us I guess but we shouldn't be relying on other results anyway.
  • Would have been funny to see Serbia lose, given their FA were talking pre-game about them withdrawing from the Euros

I mean give it a few days, as their players are doing their hardest.
  • Unlikely as it's 3 exact results etc, but if we beat both Denmark and Slovenia 1-0, and Denmark and Serbia was 1-1, could have 3 teams below us all with identical records.
  • National anthems without any words are a disgrace 
  • Sponsored links:

• Keep giving it to Nico Williams if you're Spain. He's causing absolute chaos.
  • Spain should be at least 2 or 3 up already inside 10 minutes.
  • Incredible energy in this game compared to the England game.
  • edited June 20
    Incredible energy in this game compared to the England game.
    Its also later in the day

We'll have to see if they can keep it up for the entirety of the Tournament as well - Lot of Football has been played this season, still a lot more to go if they want to win it.
  • Spain look really good.  Apart from not scoring!
  • “no sillyheads”!
  • se9addick said:
    “no sillyheads”!
    Is that the same as Holden’s No dickheads?
  • That was a proper shit house tackle on Rodri. Could easily have broken a bone in his foot with that one. 
  • Italy are going to nick this game.
  • Kin hell, the finishing here is almost as bad as our match
  • Sponsored links:

• Spain should be out of sight. Unfortunately for them their finishing has been dreadful.
  • Light years ahead of England. 
  • Only way Spain were going to score, just let Italy do it for you
  • I can't be bothered to check sorry but has anyone had a penalty yet? This game seems to have the sniff of one coming up for a foul on Pedri or Williams. 
  • I can't be bothered to check sorry but has anyone had a penalty yet? This game seems to have the sniff of one coming up for a foul on Pedri or Williams. 
    Germany in the opening game
  • Spain score and are going for another.

How refreshing.
    Germany in the opening game
    Of course Havertz with the stupid run up. Thanks. 
  • Unlucky Williams, keeper not getting anywhere near it.
  • Have you seen the Halle/S. flag at many of the matches?
     It seems it belongs to a German guy who lives in Halle and tries to get to as many of the Euros matches as possible. The flag has its own Facebook page which is cool.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/Hallefahne/