Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

UEFA EURO 2024

Comments

• Options
    edited July 1
    The long shooting in this tournament has been terrible, especially in this match by the French!
  • Options
    France are seriously lucky
  • Options
    This game is so much worse than ours!!
    Indeed, they have a woman commentator.
  • Options
    Will that go down as another OG for France?
  • Options
    Vertonghen shows that you can take the boy out of Spurs, but you can't take the Spursy trophy curse out of the boy.
  • Options
    Crappy, spawny finish probably sums this up. 
  • Options
    Portugal v France will be a cracker... if that comes to pass.
  • Options
    That's criminal, not beating the first man with a 93rd minute corner when you're chasing an equaliser. 
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    MrOneLung said:
    Cant see anything other than a French victory over Belgium here
    Neither has particularly impressed, but France should nick this 1 or 2 nil
    Penalty and an Own Goal? ;)
    Just need the penalty now 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    France a bit like England. Stunk the place out so far with a stubborn  coach but you just kinda assume they’ll get better. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    France a bit like England. Stunk the place out so far with a stubborn  coach but you just kinda assume they’ll get better. 
    At least their stubborn coach has won the World Cup as their captain and manager. 
  • Options

The special edition Southgate cuckoo clock to commemorate Saturdays game had just been revealed. 

• Options
    Ronaldo looks finished at this level. He seems to have completely lost his ability to time his jump for a header for one thing.
  • Options
    If the French goal was an own goal surely so was McTominay‘s for Scotland. 
    I didn’t think much of the game but I England would struggle to get a result against either. 
    I still haven’t got over my Belgium phobia so pleased the French won.  I think they will notch up a gear against the Germans and go all the way. 
  • Options
    If the French goal was an own goal surely so was McTominay‘s for Scotland. 
    I didn’t think much of the game but I England would struggle to get a result against either. 
    I still haven’t got over my Belgium phobia so pleased the French won.  I think they will notch up a gear against the Germans and go all the way. 
    Aren’t they playing Portugal?
  • Options
    Imagine if we had only scored 3 goals. 
    And they were 2 own goals and a penalty. 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Ronaldo looks finished at this level. He seems to have completely lost his ability to time his jump for a header for one thing.
    He's definitely pacing himself, doing the bare minimum of running.

• Options
    edited July 1
    Ronaldo: I used to be one of the best Strikers in the world

Okay Grandad... Stop wandering around the Care Home, you're scaring the other residents, now get yourself back into your Saudi bed!!
  • Options
    Kin hell Portugal... Focus on getting the job done, then you can help get Grandad on the scoresheet - I swear they'd be doing so much better if their first tactic wasnt: "Pass it to Grandad"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ronaldo is shit

they’d be better off dropping him but has too much of a say in things 
  • Options
    Why are they letting him take all the free kicks?
  • Options
    It's making great TV, but Portugal have far too many good players for it to all be about CR7 scoring in this tournament.
  • Options
    That last free kick was ridiculous. 
  • Options
    Because he runs things
  • Options
    Its embarrassing TV... His free kick was as bad as that Slovenia cross into the box a minute ago.
  • Options
    This is getting embarrassing. You’d never see Messi show such desperation.
  • Options
    edited July 1
    you guys are really begging for trouble here...! Just saying...! lets not anti-jynx the winky prick just yet...!
  • Options
    edited July 1
    lol!... the BBC are amusing me with their praise of Slovenia - I know our game against them was on ITV - But where was this praise when they played us?
  • Options
    Because he runs things
    58 and only scored one!