Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

UEFA EURO 2024

Comments

• Options
    I'll be shocked if Grandad isn't at the World Cup in 2-years
  • Options
    And will still only be the 2nd oldest player in the Portuguese team!
  • Options
    I'll be shocked if he is, there's a reason he went to Saudi not MLS and United didn't do a preseason tour there with him...
  • Options
    edited July 1
    fenaddick said:
    I'll be shocked if he is, there's a reason he went to Saudi not MLS and United didn't do a preseason tour there with him...
    For that reason he shouldn't be in the Squad now though.

Oh yes, I did forget about the potential charges against him in the United States though, if thats what you mean?
  • Options
    fenaddick said:
    For that reason he shouldn't be in the Squad now though
    I agree but no visa issues within Europe. The constant fawning of Keown & co tonight is a disgrace
  • Options
    fenaddick said:
    Does anyone think Martinez would be in charge if he’d dropped Ronaldo?

Ronaldo will play for Portugal for as long as Ronaldo wants to play for Portugal 
  • Options
    The BBC are making me laugh here, talking about the negativity surrounding the England camp etc. pretending as though none of it has come from them
  • Options
    I also think he's over the hill and causes issues for them in a football context but that's secondary
  • Options
    edited July 1
    fenaddick said:
    Does anyone think Martinez would be in charge if he’d dropped Ronaldo?

Ronaldo will play for Portugal for as long as Ronaldo wants to play for Portugal 
    I wont be surprised either if he were to replace him as Manager.

He seems to love Football like Gazza, which you do have to respect, and don't think he'll be able to walk away from it that easily.
  • Options
    I was thinking that while watching him moan at another miss. He seems like the type who has little else going for him except football, so could easily spiral when his playing days are over.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Martin Keown must be one of the worst co commentators around
    Says the most obvious stuff and gets so much wrong.
    Just had a pop at the linesman for not raising his flag for offside. But the lino did, he just let the play go on as they do these days then raised it. 
    He’s bloody awful. 
  • Options
    He’ll be trying to run his sons career 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    If the French goal was an own goal surely so was McTominay‘s for Scotland. 
    I didn’t think much of the game but I England would struggle to get a result against either. 
    I still haven’t got over my Belgium phobia so pleased the French won.  I think they will notch up a gear against the Germans and go all the way. 
    Aren’t they playing Portugal?
    Yes it’s Spain, easy mistake, always getting them mixed up. 
  • Options
    How's Sesko missed that badly?
  • Options
    edited July 1
    24 teams at this tournament and although the quality has varied here and there, none of the smaller nations have really allowed themselves to be embarrassed at any point

Slovenia giving themselves a real chance against Portugal here
  • Options
    Just another 50 free kicks Grandad, and I'll sure you'll get one. Maybe Slovenia should give him a chance and not bother with a wall next time
  • Options
    24 teams at this tournament and although the quality has varied here and there, none of the smaller nations have really allowed themselves to be embarrassed at any point

Ronaldo’s also giving them a chance by insisting on taking all free kicks and making a mess of them 
  • Options
    What's Keown on? Leao played really well, especially first half
  • Options
    fenaddick said:
    What's Keown on? Leao played really well, especially first half
    Yeah he actually made it through a game without being booked for diving.
  • Options

What about England?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I forgot about Scotland……
  • Options
    So was our 0-0 against Slovenia so bad now?
  • Options
    I like Vanja Drkusic a lot. Feels like the kind of player Curbs would have got in for us
  • Options
    Yeah that's a pen. Hope Ronaldo misses it
  • Options
    No where is the foul?
  • Options
    Haaaaahahahaha
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    Yeah that's a pen. Hope Ronaldo misses it
    You magician
  • Options
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha