Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stockley banned for 3 games

Comments

• Options
    FFS  :D
  • Options
    Captain, Leader, Legend.... 😂
  • Options
    FFS  :D
    This wasn't my reaction
  • Options
    So desperate to be rested he's taken matters into his own hands e
  • Options
    What did he do? Must've been asleep at that point
  • Options
    kafka said:
    As I said on the other thread, he stamped on someone's head, and you could see him do it too
  • Options
    His performance deserved a season-long ban.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    kafka said:
    As I said on the other thread, he stamped on someone's head, and you could see him do it too
    It's an elbow 

imageimage
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Like Garner said on Saturday

Anti-Football
  • Options
    Poor old Chuks might have to play more than 90 mins now.
  • Options
    Bilko said:
    Poor old Chuks might have to play more than 90 mins now.
    Sorry I meant 30mins 😂
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Leuth said:
    kafka said:
    It's an elbow 

imageimage
    There was one in the second half where he trod all over a prone player too! Hmm. Did the report say which incident? EDIT: oh yeah, 22nd minute. Can we upgrade to 6 matches for the other one?
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Well thats solved the managers quandary of whether to rest him or not. So it’s Chucks, Chucks or Chucks and young Kanu 😩.
  • Options
    Also, that's the 23rd minute. Basic innumeracy from the FA
  • Options
    Great we got Miles out injured, chucks the absolute wet blanket can't do more than half hour. Tis the season to be jolly
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    kafka said:
    Really? Sam Clarke (local journalist I believe) says he threw an arm/elbow in the 22nd minute. 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    kafka said:
    Really? Sam Clarke (local journalist I believe) says he threw an arm/elbow in the 22nd minute. 
    yeah, it's quite possible he did both
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2022
    Just as well we have a surplus of strikers to fill the gap ):
  • Options
    Just as well we have a surplus of strickers to fill the gap ):
    I think the point it that it was a gap already, and at least now it might be filled with a footballer who can actually move, at least
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    kafka said:
    It was an elbow. If he stamped on someone, please send evidence to the efl. It might turn into a 5 game ban
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    kafka said:
    His studs certainly landed on someone’s head in the second half when he was trying to climb over him. Was right in front of their bench and they all appealed for it.  
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    Time for Kanu to take his chance maybe, certainly a better bet than "Stand Still Stockley"...this 3 game ban could actually be the prompt to get rid permanently..👍
  • Options
    He's not a shirker just a lumbering moaning donkey who gets the red mist as soon as he crosses the white line. Strange, as he's very articulate and apparently intelligent off the pitch. A bit of anger management training might be a good way to use his free saturdays.