Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stockley banned for 3 games

Comments

• Options
    Valley11 said:
    He’s been pretty awful later but I don’t get the Stockley hating by some. He’s not a shirker.

That said, to be taken out of the starting 11 is exactly what he needs, so perhaps this is a blessing in disguise. 
    Pretty much all be does all game is fail to chase after through balls, fall over and wave his arms around moaning at other players. 
  • Options
    FA REGULATION AND DISCIPLINE COMMITTEE

• Options
    The only thing we will miss is the odd defensive header.

That's his season so far summed up.

If he did indeed stamp on someone's head I hope he gets docked a months wages.

There's no place for that sort of behaviour. On the street he'd end up in court. 
  • Options
    So, we do now HAVE  to start Chucks for the next 3 games (or until Leaburn is fit) Or, according to 99% of posters on here, he cant do that and we start with NO fucking striker. 

• Options
    So, we do now HAVE  to start Chucks for the next 3 games (or until Leaburn is fit) Or, according to 99% of posters on here, he cant do that and we start with NO fucking striker. 

Kanu, Morgan, CBT, and who knows, maybe DJ will be fit again. Someone who can run at least. McGrandles! Just kidding
  • Options
    That sums up Stockley’s season in a way, now there’s the headache of Aneke only being able to realistically play for 45 mins and who will lead the line for the other 45 mins
  • Options
    Is it 3 league game or does the FA Cup game on Saturday count ?
  • Options
    His loss of form, lack of goals and inability to to play the necessary role for Garnerball has now manifested itself into a loss of discipline on the pitch. It’ll be interesting to see how he comes back after this or if he doesn’t whether it’s the first step towards a move away in January 🤔.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2022
    This is an opportunity.

Get him up to EFL Headquarters and have him head butt a few EFL committee members...
  • Options
    At last he has done something of use this season. 
  • Options
    The options are to risk chucks from the start or go back to 4-3-3 with foster caskey starting in midfield and a front three of sakyi Blackett-Taylor and Kirk with Kanu on the bench

any better ideas?
  • Options
    As a club we should take the stand to increase this suspension to the rest of the season. 

Zero tolerance for that kind of behaviour (his performances). 
  • Options
    Does really sum up his season so far as many have said. Think his days are numbered here....

Massive issues for the next few games now. Can see Kanu starting up top for the Stockport game, Aneke for 60 against Cheltenham with Kanu,Campbell or JRS to work the tired defences for the last 30 mins!
  • Options
    I know he’s not the answer but DJ should be another forward option available for squad selection soon.
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    We will miss him defending corners for sure. I expect us to concede more in the next three games without him. I will not miss him up front. 

His Captaincy must also be in doubt after this.  
  • Options
    take away the armband now, perfect excuse to
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I imagine the FA Cup game will count towards it

Inniss was suspended for the game against Coalville after his recent suspension
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    He's not a shirker? He's the captain of a team light on forwards and gets himself sent off for just trying to be an on-pitch wanker.

It used to be a case that he was a tough cookie on the pitch but a nice guy off it. Now he's pretty inconsequential on pitch, carrying on with his twatty behaviour, but still nice off it.
  • Options
    First bit of good news for a while. Would be as well playing me up front and I’ve only got one leg!  Nice guy but I’ve never been a fan. Limited footballer who forces us to play in a dated style. Get rid if we can in January and get a couple of replacements in. 
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    kafka said:
    What did he do? Must've been asleep at that point
    As I said on the other thread, he stamped on someone's head, and you could see him do it too
    Really? Sam Clarke (local journalist I believe) says he threw an arm/elbow in the 22nd minute. 
    Only target he's managed to hit all season.
  • Options
    A shame this ban wasn't in January, as then we could bring in Ronaldo to replace him
  • Options
    FA cup counts, misses Saturday and next two league games 
  • Options

• Options
    IdleHans said:
    He's not a shirker just a lumbering moaning donkey who gets the red mist as soon as he crosses the white line. Strange, as he's very articulate and apparently intelligent off the pitch. A bit of anger management training might be a good way to use his free saturdays.
    Sod the anger management training, he'll be better off doing shooting practice