Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Post-Match Thread: CHARLTON ATHLETIC v CHELTENHAM TOWN / FRIDAY 2nd DECEMBER 2022 7.45pm KO

Comments

• Options
    The club I've supported since 1962 is broken from top to bottom.

Fuck off Sandman
    Fuck off Mrs Sandman
    Fuck off little Sandman's
    Fuck off Keone
    And fuck off anyone who licks the arseholes of the above mentioned (We know who you are)

And it's goodnight from him.
    We do?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    How are Martin and Gallen always out watching players and always at our games?  
    Because SG has scouts  to do that and gather the data SG will only get involved later in the deal 
    Yes but that's not what has been said, multiple times.
  • Options
    One of, if not the most sorriest games of professional football i have ever seen.
    I think Garner wants out, and without Sandgaard having a "proper" football man as CEO we are for the next couple of seasons dead in the water.

I had to get up at 4am to be in work for 6am so i could leave at 3pm to be home in time to make the game,,,, feel like a mug!!!
  • Options
    How can Sandgaard be asking any money for the club? Losing £8m a year and a first team squad worth zilch. You could make a case for a few of the Academy prospects but it all amounts to a row of beans. Sandgaard was stupid giving Southall and the Fake Sheikh anything. A new owner should avoid making the same mistake. Sandgaard has to give it away to get out of the money pit. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We don’t deserve this and neither does George Dobson.
  • Options
    I remember saying in the summer if we had even the smallest sliver of ambition we would have bought that ex Erith and Belvedere player, May.  We didn't because Sangaard refused to spend anything.

Chickens come home to roost for the idiot as he was the best forward on the pitch by a mile.

At least I made a tidy profit as he was 17-2 to score first 💰
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We never looked like scoring and  we seemed pretty desperate to gift Cheltenham a goal which we inevitably did.

Cheltenham were poor and I can't see who we can beat at present.

Heading towards a relegation battle ...

• Options
    This team is so weird. We had the ball in
    the net twice, Cheltenham had a spree of
    enormous chances in the first half and yet it’s just so painfully boring. Even when something’s happening it feels pointless.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    An absolute insulting disgrace that he brought JFC on in the 92nd minute. I feel for Garner a little BUT as some of said we should be higher than we are. The cards he has been dealt by this prick of an owner however are bang out of order.
    I wondered whether there was a bit of politics there played by Garner to snitch Sandgaard up. Who knows if bring on JFC triggered something contract wise that the club had previously been avoiding? Who knows 
    What I said on the way home. Pointless I thought at the time, but maybe it was a point being made.

Meanwhile, Albie will still be playing for us when it’s the 60th Anniversary of the return.
  • Options
    Why when our midfielders ar running at their back four, with DJ and JRS making runs up front do we always look wide. 

Their Center backs had the turning circle of an oil tanker. A slide ball through the gap for one of our two forwards to run onto must have been a better use of the the ball than put it wide and expect them to outjump the taller defenders to the header. 

Makes no sense at all. 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    We signed Mac to be our number one goalkeeper.

Our number one. 

If we get a new owner I hope our whole recruitment team, analysis setup and whatever else (including Gallen AKA "I've watched Lavelle loads") are all turfed out from the roots and beyond. Absolutely had enough.
    MacGillivray worked with Gallen's brother for a while, that's why we signed him.  We had no scouting system for years and despite noise to the contrary I don't think we have one now.
  • Options
    cafc4life said:
    An absolute insulting disgrace that he brought JFC on in the 92nd minute. I feel for Garner a little BUT as some of said we should be higher than we are. The cards he has been dealt by this prick of an owner however are bang out of order.
    I wondered whether there was a bit of politics there played by Garner to snitch Sandgaard up. Who knows if bring on JFC triggered something contract wise that the club had previously been avoiding? Who knows 
    What I said on the way home. Pointless I thought at the time, but maybe it was a point being made.

Meanwhile, Albie will still be playing for us when it’s the 60th Anniversary of the return.
    And will still have fans stating that "he'll come good" 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Chunes said:
    We signed Mac to be our number one goalkeeper.

Our number one. 

If we get a new owner I hope our whole recruitment team, analysis setup and whatever else (including Gallen AKA "I've watched Lavelle loads") are all turfed out from the roots and beyond. Absolutely had enough.
    MacGillivray worked with Gallen's brother for a while, that's why we signed him.  We had no scouting system for years and despite noise to the contrary I don't think we have one now.
    Don’t need one - we have Martin’s Black Box and a hotline to Swindon. Why would we need people who could recognise a good player ? 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Honestly not sure I can be bothered to attend until something changes at Charlton, tonight was an embarrassment