Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Garner Gawn? (Ed. CORRECT - GARNER SACKED p6, and again by Colchester p32)

Comments

• Options
    Shambles 
  • Options
     Cawley saying not true 
  • Options
    If rumours true that TS has sacked BG then that puts to bed rumours of a takeover cause why would TS bother sacking the manager if he was selling up .
    Not really. Depends how far along any takeover is.
  • Options
    Can't believe there's no Michael Appleton photo yet 
  • Options
    I thought I heard Garner is going to QPR.
  • Options
    If rumours true that TS has sacked BG then that puts to bed rumours of a takeover cause why would TS bother sacking the manager if he was selling up .
    I bloody said that on page 1 of this thread!! Please read before commenting.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I thought I heard Garner is going to QPR.
    Garner = anagram of Ranger
    Done deal
  • Options
    Because he is a twat, we are talking about someone who has sacked staff and then paid them out of court settlements before it reaches the tribunal.

I would be surprised BG has been sacked and probably a rumour but who knows with the clowns running the club.
  • Options
    I doubt it’s true;

a) I’d be surprised if Sandgaard wants to pay off another manager and hire a replacement (even if it was some sort of internal promotion)

b) Garner is unlikely to quit unless he’s confident of walking into another job. I doubt his stock has risen in  his time at Charlton so he’s less employable than he was when he joined us. In his position, unless something catastrophic has happened that we don’t know about, it would be far wiser to wait and maybe turn things round (enhancing his reputation and prospects) or, at worst, don’t turn things round and get paid off when you eventually get sacked. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Things would have to be very bad for Garner to resign and give up a pay off. Surely Sandgaard wouldn't sack him and pay compensation? Has another club come in for Garner? That also seems unlikely. I am not a fan of Garner, but surely now is not the time to change manager again? I am hoping this rumour is rubbish.
  • Options

Powelly available..... From Dec 19th
    Day job is at Spurs.
    And a much better job, let's be honest.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Steve Gallen has links to QPR and I heard Garner wants to work with Bonne.
    Close. Garner said that if he gets the qpr job, he will have a boner
  • Options

looking bleak Rob. 
  • Options
    Would be a mental sacking
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Cawley has spoken.

Amen.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    saying that i don't believe that's Cawley. Looks far too buff the old spanner. 
  • Options
    "No. It's not true. It's not a sacking"
  • Options
    Might have started the rumours himself to hurry it along a bit…….
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is a ridiculous decision but I wouldn't be sad about it if it was true 
  • Options
    Stand down.  We can continue to enjoy watching a possession based game with Inniss and Stockley, and hoping we’re still at 0-0 come 70 mins so Aneke can come on 
  • Options
    Gribbo Gwan
  • Options
    Petition to ban any rumour started with "Read a few posts on social media that say...."
  • Options
    Petition to ban any rumour started with "Read a few posts on social media that say...."
    What if you read it on here?
  • Options
    Not really. Depends how far along any takeover is.
    Perhaps the new owners want their own man in charge..
  • Options
    My brother lives 30 mins from Harrogate, so that’s 1 away game covered next year.

Martin Sandgards red and white army. Don’t bet against it