Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Garner Gawn? (Ed. CORRECT - GARNER SACKED p6, and again by Colchester p32)

Comments

• Petition to ban any rumour started with "Read a few posts on social media that say...."
    This is Charlton Life, and life is approximately 97% reading utter bollocks on social media. 
  •  Cawley saying not true 
    Who you gonna believe, me or him???
  • Cawley never denied he’s gone did he? 
  • Gribbo said:
     Cawley saying not true 
    Who you gonna believe, me or him???
    Not sacked is what he said, he's just walked more like...
  • I won’t be surprised. 
    He has 4 games left to get 6 points - otherwise his win record is worse than Adkins. 

He could be sacked as part of a sale, if a new owner is bringing his own replacement. It would just be a condition of sale “ you sack him before we take over and add the compo to the price”. 

A lot of conjecture and guesswork, but the harsh fact is that we have another year in L1 coming (costs 10 mill), which means we probably have to sell Dobbo and Leaburn to part fund it. 

We either need the arrival of a goal machine in Jan (in a BWP styleee), or a 17 man May clear out (in a CP styleee) - we can’t go on in a teenage defenders getting beat at home by Cheltenham styleee. 
  • My brother lives 30 mins from Harrogate, so that’s 1 away game covered next year.

Martin Sandgards red and white army. Don’t bet against it
    If that ever happened, it would never be sung.
  • Get work from Bellingham there.
  • Bilko said:
    Get work from Bellingham there.
    Wrong thread 😂😂😂
  • Sponsored links:

• Gribbo said:
    Not sure why title's been edited. There's was a question mark already in it to suggest it ain't a statement of fact

Something to look into......
    Mods can change if you know.  Or don’t you know? 
  • cabbles said:
    Gribbo said:
    Not sure why title's been edited. There's was a question mark already in it to suggest it ain't a statement of fact

Dictators can change if you know.  Or don’t you know? 
    Fix that Cabes
  • cabbles said:
    Gribbo said:

Not true…..once a Mod always a Mod. 🛵
  • cabbles said:
    Gribbo said:

Not true…..once a Mod always a Mod. 🛵
    I thought you were watching the football :p
  • cabbles said:
    Gribbo said:

I'll look into it chaps.
  • IdleHans said:
    seth plum said:
    I thought I heard Garner is going to QPR.
    Garner = anagram of Ranger
    Done deal

Going to Glasgow Rangers as Number 2 to Michael Beale 🤔

• That's gotta be the worst attempt at a photoshopped article I have ever seen.
  • Twitter and Facebook strike again. 

Are either available on Saturday?
  • Dazzler21 said:

That's gotta be the worst attempt at a photoshopped article I have ever seen.
    I think it’s meant to be a piss-take. 
  • Sponsored links:

• IdleHans said:
    seth plum said:
    I thought I heard Garner is going to QPR.
    Garner = anagram of Ranger
    Done deal

Going to Glasgow Rangers as Number 2 to Michael Beale 🤔
    Damian Matthew has just got the job as assistant manager at Rangers.
  • Martin Sandgaard is taking over, heard it here first. 
  • If Garner is sacked that’s really bad news as it shows Sandgaard is still interested enough to pay him off and won’t be selling anytime soon. I doubt it’s true though 
  • Remember the interview when Thomas Sandgaard said he was looking to bring in a European champions league winning manager but his son Martin said there's a youngish League 2 manager who plays the way you want !

So the first person to be sacked will be Martin Sandgaard  :)  
  • NabySarr said:
    If Garner is sacked that’s really bad news as it shows Sandgaard is still interested enough to pay him off and won’t be selling anytime soon. I doubt it’s true though 
    As I have already said. The prospective new owners may want to bring in their own man..

Only guessing...

• robroy said:
    Martin Sandgaard is taking over, heard it here first. 
    He can’t ..