Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rate my Plate 2022 ?

Comments

• Options
    Rate my (Danish) plate 
    Shocker. On so many levels. A great start to the thread 😁
    F*** the judges are harsh on here, I might accidentally let my phone flat 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Rate my (Danish) plate 
    Lovely if you dine out on radioactive waste. Potatoes brighter than the sun that look they give the sensation of biting into an apple. Meat looks drier than Ghandis flip flop but tried to be rescued by a mixture of branston pickle and tar. All whilst you eat it on the carpet. I like the Danes but this makes me question their existence.
    To be fair he is on holiday in Chernobyl.
  • Options
    Rate my (Danish) plate 
    Looks like Rudolf and Santa took turns to shite on the plate. 
  • Options
    Rate my (Danish) plate 
    Looks like @oohaahmortimer squatted over the plate during one of his IBS episodes.

The roast spuds look more anaemic than the winner of the World Blood Doner Championships after 2 weeks of gruelling competition.
  • Options
    Yes please
    He knew he was gonna piss it. 
  • Options
    Rate my (Danish) plate 
    Looks like Rudolf and Santa took turns to shite on the plate. 

That's very harsh - fair but harsh. Clearly Rudolf and Santa look like they are very unwell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2022
    Rate my (Danish) plate 
    Yukkk! Veg not big in Denmark then?
  • Options
    My favourite anytime of year. 
    With marmite spread thickly on toast, dressed with beans and topped with Marks & Spencer’s Cornish cruncher No;7 cheddar. 
    Food of slobs. 
    Yukkk 2!
  • Options
    Some of these comments are hilarious!  I love this thread!

It actually tasted pretty good (admittedly the photo doesn't really do it justice!).  The reindeer/Santa shite is actually boiled red cabbage and dates.  Some of the potatoes are "caramelised" in brown sugar which it what gives them their shiny appearance.  Meat is Duck and Pork.  Not as dry as it looks.  My favourite part has to be the ready salted crisps (see top right).  Plate is a family heirloom apparently.

• Options
    I bet it tasted great. Not one for criticising food myself, but must stick to protocol. That potato at 12 o clock wants to jump ship
  • Options
    Ambient Xmas Table: tick
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    Empty plates - 0/10.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    meldrew66 said:
    When you invite three cushions over for dinner
    And a bloke dressed as a tree
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    Strong effort but far side middle cracker is on the wrong diagonal. 
    Nah, the two end ones are wrong. The other four go NW to SE and those two are NE to SW 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    meldrew66 said:
    Are some of your guests very thin? 
    Says the fat man…
  • Options
    I do so hope that Fanny Fanackapan posts a picture of her plate tomorrow, will win hands-down eh Fanny 😂
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    The Cheff.
    Not part of the menu, but I'm intrigued by the way you're thinking.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!