Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MAN UNITED TICKETS - Collection from Old Trafford from 4:30pm

Comments

• Options
    Tried again today I am a season ticket holder with Valley Gold and some cup tickets my grandsons are season ticket holders but still won’t qualify till Monday afternoon if i want tickets for all three of us!

Don't panic, there will be plenty left 
  • Options
    I have no doubt that there will be plenty to go around . My biggest concern is for those who live nowhere near The Valley , such as myself ,and receiving the tickets in the post on time. 

• Options
    My pal has just purchased 4 and less than 2000 sold seriously don’t think we will sell this out it’s a lot of money to watch us get tonked 
  • Options
    I have no doubt that there will be plenty to go around . My biggest concern is for those who live nowhere near The Valley , such as myself ,and receiving the tickets in the post on time. 

Collect at home to Lincoln on the 7th.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    My pal has just purchased 4 and less than 2000 sold seriously don’t think we will sell this out it’s a lot of money to watch us get tonked 
    I suspect is mainly due to the limited numbers allowed to buy so far. I don’t think we’ll get a proper indication till close Tuesday (when all season ticket holders would have been catered) on what sort of numbers are realistic
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    There is no way we sell out. 5.5k max which is still superb support for a Tuesdsy eve 
    If we,ve sold 2k already we should sell more than that. 
  • Options
    I've also had trouble linking Valley Gold to my account in the past. Does anyone know if VG is visible somewhere in your account if it's been linked properly? I can't see it in my profile or history section...
  • Options

I’m working 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I’m working 
    Pretty sure you can collect from old Trafford. 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    ButtleJR said:

I’m working 
    You can and I’m going to have to because I can’t trust a postal delivery that might not leave Charlton until 5 January with a weekend intervening.
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:

I’m working 
    Thanks. I’ll do that 👍🏼
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    ButtleJR said:

I’m working 
    You can and I’m going to have to because I can’t trust a postal delivery that might not leave Charlton until 5 January with a weekend intervening.
    You won't get a ticket mate.
    Will be sold out by the time they get to you
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    RedChaser said:
    ButtleJR said:

I’m working 
    Don’t you start, anyway I’ve got a contingency plan if needs be 😉
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    clb74 said:
    RedChaser said:
    ButtleJR said:

I’m working 
    Don’t you start, anyway I’ve got a contingency plan if needs be 😉
    If it don't work out I'll probably see you at Barrow , Salford or Harrogate next season 
  • Options
    Never used Valley Away before, how long before kick off do the coaches aim
    to arrive? 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    SE9toDA2 said:
    @bobmunro try logging out and in again. I can see tickets for sale

Tried that - still greyed out. I've emailed Sharron to check my VG is correctly linked to my ID (it has been before but there has also been confusion in the past with my eldest's ID (also VG).

Worked this morning :)
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Exactly Chris. Just put a covering bet on before the game & you won’t be disappointed when we lose:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Charlton will get slaughtered against united.

After the game, it may be a situation where there's nothing else to look forward to football wise and the clubs only route is toward the grave.

Might be worth also doing some Manchester tourist enjoyment.

If you've got the energy for it, then have a bar/pub crawl! 
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Me and Junior are going and will enjoy ourselves. This could be the last time we play them.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Never used Valley Away before, how long before kick off do the coaches aim
    to arrive? 
    Half time on occasions! 
  • Options
    anyone got any idea how many left? 
  • Options
  • Options

Think Minto said earlier during match coverage 1800 sold.
  • Options
    I hate Man Utd and I hate seeing Charlton lose, so nothing could tempt me to go to this game. I realise that this reflects badly on me. Good luck to all who make the trip. 
  • Options
    edited January 2023

Think Minto said earlier during match coverage 1800 sold.
    So shock horror after all the flapping and moaning about the system, points etc, we're now going to be getting to the phases today where a lot of the fanbase become eligible and there's 5,500 tickets still 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    I know 1800 have ordered tickets but has anyone actually managed to collect them yet? (or get them in the post).

Do Charlton now have the tickets available for collection from the Valley?