Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MAN UNITED TICKETS - Collection from Old Trafford from 4:30pm

Comments

• Options
    direct train is just over 2 hours from Euston, I'd say the latest you could arrive at Piccadilly would be 7pm - even then it's a walk/tram that'll take 20/25 mins
    I've no idea how many people do to Man United games from the centre of Manchester, but the trams are rammed enough to get to the Old Trafford cricket ground, which has less than a third of the capacity of the football ground.
    Only ever done the tram once after a rugby league grand final where the place was full.
    Took forever to get back to the city centre, awful.
    Last few times I’ve been to OT I stayed near the Trafford Centre. Cab down, walked back. Much better.
  • Options
    is there a way of actually telling me how many tickets left? 

and also will we get more if required i thought there was a minimum 12% rule? 

or does that not count as we are not a pl team 
    10% - so the 7400 we’ve been given is bang on
  • Options

We have an option of more should we sell out.
  • Options
    direct train is just over 2 hours from Euston, I'd say the latest you could arrive at Piccadilly would be 7pm - even then it's a walk/tram that'll take 20/25 mins
    I've no idea how many people do to Man United games from the centre of Manchester, but the trams are rammed enough to get to the Old Trafford cricket ground, which has less than a third of the capacity of the football ground.
    Only ever done the tram once after a rugby league grand final where the place was full.
    Last few times I’ve been to OT I stayed near the Trafford Centre. Cab down, walked back. Much better.
    My hope is that unlike such games like the RL final with "two" sets of away fans, lots of the regulars will have their own parking spaces or coach arrangement, so a lower percentage will be going back towards the centre.

Even then it still baffles me how such large grounds like OT can cope, as unlike the likes of St James Park or Anfield you can't walk back to the centre from there.
  • Options
     " those that belong down at millwall "  

can see there being plenty of this afterwards if the 1600 tickets hoovered by VG season ticket holders it to be believed 
    Bloke on twitter said box office said 880 sold yesterday.
  • Options

Add 7000 to your basket and only what's left will be shown. Don't forget to dump them back out though or nobody else will be able to purchase for a minute lol 
  • Options
    Band 2 - 2 bought ✅
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Add 7000 to your basket and only what's left will be shown. Don't forget to dump them back out though or nobody else will be able to purchase for a minute lol 
    cant do that im not able to click into the purchasing until phase 9 
  • Options
    My hope is that unlike such games like the RL final with "two" sets of away fans, lots of the regulars will have their own parking spaces or coach arrangement, so a lower percentage will be going back towards the centre.

Even then it still baffles me how such large grounds like OT can cope, as unlike the likes of St James Park or Anfield you can't walk back to the centre from there.
    You might be better walking to Salford Quays metro (which is about 15 minutes walk) rather queueing at Old Trafford. Salford Quays is on a different line. 
  • Options
    Anyone know how Charlton are selling our tickets. Is it block by block and if so what blocks are being sold first. I have heard that there is no official standing areas for away fans!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    801912601 said:
    Anyone know how Charlton are selling our tickets. Is it block by block and if so what blocks are being sold first. I have heard that there is no official standing areas for away fans!!
    There is a safe standing option as an option 
  • Options
    redman said:

You might be better walking to Salford Quays metro (which is about 15 minutes walk) rather queueing at Old Trafford. Salford Quays is on a different line. 
    Another option is going the wrong way then changing and coming back 
  • Options
    I am worried about the post. If I order online, can I tick a box for collection at the Valley once Charlton receive the tickets? 
    I become eligible to buy tomorrow afternoon but Charlton don't receive until 5th. 
    Obviously collection on 7th when we play Lincoln will be easiest but not sure if the ticket office could cope with that. 
  • Options
    redman said:
    I am worried about the post. If I order online, can I tick a box for collection at the Valley once Charlton receive the tickets? 
    I become eligible to buy tomorrow afternoon but Charlton don't receive until 5th. 
    Obviously collection on 7th when we play Lincoln will be easiest but not sure if the ticket office could cope with that. 
    There is a collect from the Valley option, you'll get a follow up email when they are ready for collection 
  • Options
    I went down there today and was told the tickets will be arriving tomorrow for collection.
  • Options
    801912601 said:
    There is a safe standing option as an option 
    There is but good luck trying to get a ticket for standing - who would have thought Charlton could get the information wrong 😱
  • Options
    I should imagine tonight's performance will dampen enthusiasm for the non committed who haven't yet purchased. 
  • Options
    I might even save the match ticket money and just go for a night out ;)
  • Options
    I should imagine tonight's performance will dampen enthusiasm for the non committed who haven't yet purchased. 
    I don’t think anyone was going hoping to see us win mate!
    Nobody expects us to win at Old Trafford however on our visits in the past we have at least competed.

Our current crop of players roll over with ease.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Your 12 will have a block to themselves.
  • Options

We have an option of more should we sell out.
    Not entirely sure this is true though. The rules state they have to give us 'up to 10%' (which they have), so why will they give us more? 

It's Man U, not MK Dons. They'll easily be able to sell their home tickets.
  • Options
    Does the online booking system know I am a Valley Gold member? Its not visible when I log in and I only have 460 loyalty points so want to be able to buy my ticket on 2nd in Phase 7 rather than wait for Phase 8 on 3rd Jan via my points.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:
    Does the online booking system know I am a Valley Gold member? Its not visible when I log in and I only have 460 loyalty points so want to be able to buy my ticket on 2nd in Phase 7 rather than wait for Phase 8 on 3rd Jan via my points.
    It should know and have no problems. 
  • Options
    so the rumour is 1600 gone so far? 
  • Options
    might hold off on booking my coach tickets a bit longer 
  • Options
    Phase 4 to start in about 30 minutes-520 Loyalty points.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    After last night I wonder if the teams will change ends after every 5 goals like they do in table tennis 😩.

edit; scrap that it’s only after 21 points and two clear 🤦‍♂️.
  • Options
    I've tweeted the club asking how many tickets sold/left.
    Seems they are too busy tweeting about 20% off online digital gift cards.