Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MAN UNITED TICKETS - Collection from Old Trafford from 4:30pm

Comments

• Options
    RedChaser said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    I really don't get all the moaning.. Why shouldn't people who buy season tickets, valley gold and build up points by going to away and cup games get first dibs?

If you really want a ticket you will get one.. Less moaning, and get on with it and enjoy the day out!!
    What’s it got to do with you, if we want to have a moan up we’ll have one 😉.
    Exactly ! 😅
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    I'm guessing there will be enough coach spaces? I'm in tier 8 and worried I'll get tickets but then not be able to get the coach? 
  • Options
    Phase 2 underway 540 Loyalty Points.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    RedChaser said:
    shine166 said:
    RedChaser said:
    se9addick said:
    RedChaser said:
    Supported them for 65 years season ticket hold for best part of 30years including the Shithurst years and phase 11, how’s that for repaying loyalty 😤. Don’t worry about me though I’ll be at the game one way or the other 😉.
    In fairness to the club, how do you want them to account for historical “loyalty”? The current system looks back at your purchasing history over the past two seasons which seems fair enough. 
    Five seasons would be better than two seasons spanning Covid and the advent of live streaming has had a big impact on people accruing sufficient loyalty points especially those of us who can no longer get to home games regularly these days and don’t have a S/T.
    Its not the clubs fault people stream instead of attend. Apart from some of the tiers being pointless, I can't see anything else they could have done better. 
    Depends if you’re affected on not, there’ll be people going who haven’t put the hard miles in down the years just for a day out which grates. Also there’s no way those of us, albeit in the minority living a fair distance away, can rely on the post at the moment when phase 11 is released on 4th January so it’ll be the pain of collection at Old Trafford.
    A VG membership for £200 gets you phase 7, a ST for £400+ gets you phase 8. Doesn't really seem fair either, but it is what it is. 
    Valley Gold is only £120  per year.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    shine166 said:
    RedChaser said:
    shine166 said:
    RedChaser said:
    se9addick said:
    RedChaser said:
    Supported them for 65 years season ticket hold for best part of 30years including the Shithurst years and phase 11, how’s that for repaying loyalty 😤. Don’t worry about me though I’ll be at the game one way or the other 😉.
    In fairness to the club, how do you want them to account for historical “loyalty”? The current system looks back at your purchasing history over the past two seasons which seems fair enough. 
    Five seasons would be better than two seasons spanning Covid and the advent of live streaming has had a big impact on people accruing sufficient loyalty points especially those of us who can no longer get to home games regularly these days and don’t have a S/T.
    Its not the clubs fault people stream instead of attend. Apart from some of the tiers being pointless, I can't see anything else they could have done better. 
    Depends if you’re affected on not, there’ll be people going who haven’t put the hard miles in down the years just for a day out which grates. Also there’s no way those of us, albeit in the minority living a fair distance away, can rely on the post at the moment when phase 11 is released on 4th January so it’ll be the pain of collection at Old Trafford.
    A VG membership for £200 gets you phase 7, a ST for £400+ gets you phase 8. Doesn't really seem fair either, but it is what it is. 

£120 vs £840 + lol 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Dansk_Red said:
    shine166 said:
    RedChaser said:
    shine166 said:
    RedChaser said:
    se9addick said:
    RedChaser said:

£120 vs £840 + lol 
    It’s £60 to VG to qualify for an away ticket.
  • Options
    Bought my Valley Away coach tickets yesterday. Just hoping it goes to general sale now 🤞🏻
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    Question regarding the coaches, I see that the Bexleyheath pick up is Hall Place, does anyone know if I’d be able to leave the car there? If not then is Gravesend an option in that respect, I’m in Greenhithe by the way. 
    There's no parking charges and no barriers to lock your car in at Hall Place having parked there a few times myself albeit I've not parked there for a midweek game up north but you should be fine.
    When you drive in use the main car park on the right tho, as they do lock the smaller one on the left overnight.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Dansk_Red said:
    shine166 said:
    RedChaser said:
    shine166 said:
    RedChaser said:
    se9addick said:
    RedChaser said:

£120 vs £840 + lol 
    I would hate to work in the ticket office whenever there is a big match.

It's simply not possible to please everybody and everybody seems to only complain when the tickets are being sold.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got ours. Don't forget there is safe standing available under the 'terrace' section
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Got ours. Don't forget there is safe standing available under the 'terrace' section
    Got mine also. Will try the safe standing rail seats.
  • Options
    Are the seats allocated or is it general admission?
    We've got about a dozen going and if you can sit anywhere they won't have to all be bought together.
    No guesses please only reply if you have booked and know for certain.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    shine166 said:
    Dansk_Red said:
    shine166 said:
    RedChaser said:
    shine166 said:
    RedChaser said:
    se9addick said:
    RedChaser said:

£120 vs £840 + lol 
    I would hate to work in the ticket office whenever there is a big match.

It's simply not possible to please everybody and everybody seems to only complain when the tickets are being sold.
    It's hard to comment before the details are announced ! 
  • Options
    Are the seats allocated or is it general admission?
    We've got about a dozen going and if you can sit anywhere they won't have to all be bought together.
    No guesses please only reply if you have booked and know for certain.
    I paid for tickets at the ticket office yesterday, this was a question being asked frequently, but until the club receive tickets it is impossible to answer, i would imagine it is allocated seating, standing tickets are also available, i would advise you to try & buy your dozen tickets together.
  • Options
    Saw an account on twitter saying there were still around 5.6k tickets left before this mornings phase
  • Options
    What time is the last train I can get up there before and the first train back after please - from London.
    Assume I will need to take 2 days off work or drive/coach it.
  • Options
    direct train is just over 2 hours from Euston, I'd say the latest you could arrive at Piccadilly would be 7pm - even then it's a walk/tram that'll take 20/25 mins
  • Options
    I wouldn't rely on getting there by train.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I want to probably get a coach, but can a coach be relied upon to arrive by kick off?
  • Options
    direct train is just over 2 hours from Euston, I'd say the latest you could arrive at Piccadilly would be 7pm - even then it's a walk/tram that'll take 20/25 mins
    I've no idea how many people do to Man United games from the centre of Manchester, but the trams are rammed enough to get to the Old Trafford cricket ground, which has less than a third of the capacity of the football ground.
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I want to probably get a coach, but can a coach be relied upon to arrive by kick off?
    Depends on which one you want!
  • Options
    What time is the last train I can get up there before and the first train back after please - from London.
    Assume I will need to take 2 days off work or drive/coach it.
    Get to Manchester no later than 16.00 and stay in Piccadilly Gardens, plenty of hotels near there.
    Go on nationalrailcouk for train times.
  • Options
    Phase 3- 520 points + Valley Gold to start very soon.
  • Options
    Meltdown on here when we only get 3000 for Southampton away in the semi-final
  • Options
    is there a way of actually telling me how many tickets left? 

and also will we get more if required i thought there was a minimum 12% rule? 

or does that not count as we are not a pl team 
  • Options
     " those that belong down at millwall "  

can see there being plenty of this afterwards if the 1600 tickets hoovered by VG season ticket holders it to be believed