Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MAN UNITED TICKETS - Collection from Old Trafford from 4:30pm

Comments

• Options
    Last night and The Pompey game (when we get beat) will put a lot of people off going.  
  • Options
    Just looked at the next 6 league games 3 points tops we really are in the brown stuff 🙏
  • Options
    Last night and The Pompey game (when we get beat) will put a lot of people off going.  
    I don’t even need to see the pompey game to be put off
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    Positive after the last game and what’s to come that people will be put off. It’s not like we’re a non league team that’s never been to Old Trafford. We were in the Prem for years - what’s the appeal in travelling to Manchester midweek in Jan during a cost of living crisis to see us get tonked?
  • Options
    Positive after the last game and what’s to come that people will be put off. It’s not like we’re a non league team that’s never been to Old Trafford. We were in the Prem for years - what’s the appeal in travelling to Manchester midweek in Jan during a cost of living crisis to see us get tonked?
    Piss up and see lots of goals 
  • Options

It's called supporting your team 
    And it's 16 years since we last played there, a lot of fans were too young or not even born back in 2007.
  • Options

And it's 16 years since we last played there, a lot of fans were too young or not even born back in 2007.
    Think it’s more this tbh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I was reading about a couple of Archaeologists who dug up a skeleton that was thousands of years old.
    The skeleton appeared to have no injuries to it.
    1st Archaeologist says I wonder how he died.
    2nd Archaeologist says he died of a heart attack. 
    How do you know this says the 1st Archaeologist. 
    2nd  Archaeologist says because I found this in his hand.
    He then shows the 1st Archaeologist a betting slip which reads £10 win Goliath. 
    If we manage to win at Man Utd it will be the biggest sporting upset since then.
    😁
  • Options
    Thanks Clive.
  • Options

I’m not denying that and I will be doing just that. That’s not saying much considering I’m probably certifiably insane after the last 2 months of Patel 
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

I’m not denying that and I will be doing just that. That’s not saying much considering I’m probably certifiably insane after the last 2 months of Patel 
    Who’s Patel? 
    Honestly, you are better off not knowing!
  • Options
    Got mine just after two o’clock when I qualified. 
    Trepidatious. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Got mine just after two o’clock when I qualified
    Trepidatious. 
    You spelt "got certified" wrong
  • Options
    Got mine
  • Options
    Have the actual tickets arrived yet & hence, no collection required at a future date ? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Have the actual tickets arrived yet & hence, no collection required at a future date ? 
    Don’t know, but I want to buy at the window and walk away with my ticket. 
    Club must have them by now, Man U are not amateurs at this kind of thing. 
    They announced tickets to go on sale Weds 27th, while we weee telling our fans that we were waiting for the date to be decided. 
  • Options
    Is the ticket office open for visitors tomorrow?
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

The club’s ticket office will be open until 6pm on Wednesday, December 28th as tickets go on sale.

Thursday, December 29th: 11am-5pm

Friday, December 30th: 11am-5pm

Saturday, December 31st: CLOSED 

Sunday, January 1st: CLOSED

Monday, January 2nd: 11am-5pm

Opening hours will revert to normal from Tuesday, January 3rd.

• Options
    clive said:
    CAFCTrev said:

The club’s ticket office will be open until 6pm on Wednesday, December 28th as tickets go on sale.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Tried again today I am a season ticket holder with Valley Gold and some cup tickets my grandsons are season ticket holders but still won’t qualify till Monday afternoon if i want tickets for all three of us!
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    clive said:
    CAFCTrev said:

What I don't understand is why there is no online booking on Saturday or Sunday.
    I didn't think you'd need anyone in the ticket office for online booking.
    Surely they could have set it up to have at least two more tiers available.
  • Options
    Just logged in to buy tickets (480 points plus VG) and the option is still greyed out. Has the online operation really been turned off for the weekend?
  • Options
    @bobmunro try logging out and in again. I can see tickets for sale
  • Options
    Maybe your first or last chance to support your team at Old Trafford?
    We'll be back there next year when we play Salford, seeing as we have so many supporters wanting to go to Manchester Salford will have no option than to switch the match to Old Trafford 😅
  • Options
    SE9toDA2 said:
    @bobmunro try logging out and in again. I can see tickets for sale

Tried that - still greyed out. I've emailed Sharron to check my VG is correctly linked to my ID (it has been before but there has also been confusion in the past with my eldest's ID (also VG).