Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MAN UNITED TICKETS - Collection from Old Trafford from 4:30pm

1444546474850»

Comments

• Options
    Got a spare safe standing ticket if needed. Can meet at the ground from 7pm  
  • Options
    Has anyone who's emailed the club about collecting at Old Trafford heard back? 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Great sales considering the faff of obtaining those last 2000 and lack of transport.
  • Options
    Nothing here.  Nothing in the post either!
  • Options
    Foxycafc said:
    Is there an is there an official number of how many we have sold?
  • Options
    also likewise I have a spare ticket going 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    I'm looking for a spare seated in or near block 235 if possible, for a friend of our crowd who lives up here. Thank you!
  • Options
    Give them a call.  I just called a bit earlier and they said they'd put my ticket 'on the list' to collect at OT. 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    felix_31 said:
    Give them a call.  I just called a bit earlier and they said they'd put my ticket 'on the list' to collect at OT. 
    Thanks, called and all sorted, sounds like they'll have Charlton staff there to assist as well. Odd that while on hold you still hear Johnnie Jackson trying to sell 2022/23 season tickets !
  • Options
    Due to a bit of confusion looking for a spare for tonight - in/close to block 332 preferably