Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MAN UNITED TICKETS - Collection from Old Trafford from 4:30pm

Comments

• Options
    tried to call the ticket office this morning, number doesn't appear to be working. Really want to give them the heads up that I'll only need the return coach tomorrow... not sure how else to get through, any suggestions?
    Have you emailed?
  • Options
    I have yes but no response.
  • Options
    Have we sold out yet?
  • Options
    Have we sold out yet?
    Can’t see that happening now 
  • Options
    tried to call the ticket office this morning, number doesn't appear to be working. Really want to give them the heads up that I'll only need the return coach tomorrow... not sure how else to get through, any suggestions?
    What time ? They open at 11
  • Options
    Just tried to ring ticket office s mentioned above number doesn't seem to be working I sent an e mail with all the required I'd saturday morning requesting ticket pick up at OT. Not had a response to that e mail. Any other ideas folks?
  • Options
    anybody received tickets from general sale in post yet?

• Options
    shine166 said:
    What time ? They open at 11
    Yeah called around 11:15 and 11:30, same yesterday too. Will try again this afternoon, don’t think there’s much else I can do. 
  • Options
    Just tried to ring ticket office s mentioned above number doesn't seem to be working I sent an e mail with all the required I'd saturday morning requesting ticket pick up at OT. Not had a response to that e mail. Any other ideas folks?
    Phoned main switchboard. They said the ticket office are not taking calls at the moment due to high level of workload. They are open till 5, try again later.
    Bit nervewracking!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Same issues for me re: calling ticket office and no responses to my emails. Guess that’s that then, I won’t be going unless someone picks up the phone before 4pm. Never mind. :|
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

I received mine on Saturday. Purchased on general sale. 

• Options
    Anyone know how many sold now? Have we gone over 9k yet?
  • Options
    For those of us that are not able to travel to Manchester tomorrow, does anybody know if the game is being streamed anywhere?   (Apologies if this is already posted somewhere)
  • Options
    For those of us that are not able to travel to Manchester tomorrow, does anybody know if the game is being streamed anywhere?   (Apologies if this is already posted somewhere)
    Thread here:

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/95384/stream-solutions-for-tuesday#latest
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Mine arrived this morning. I ordered last Tuesday
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Mine arrived this morning. I ordered last Tuesday
    I ordered on the 2nd Jan, nothin through the post this morning so I've sent an email asking for duplicates for collection.
  • Options
    Same issues for me re: calling ticket office and no responses to my emails. Guess that’s that then, I won’t be going unless someone picks up the phone before 4pm. Never mind. :|
    Finally got through and arranged collection from Old Trafford, so in case anyone is still trying to call… go go go!
  • Options
    Finally got through and arranged collection from Old Trafford, so in case anyone is still trying to call… go go go!
    Were you on hold for long? I’m approaching the 20 minute mark now 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    NabySarr said:
    Same for me. 20 mins.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Have you emailed?
    If somebody is getting a coach on here, maybe you can give them your details and ask them to pass on tomorrow for you.
  • Options
    NabySarr said:
    I've just got off. 40 minute in the queue.

If it's about collecting tickets from OT then they just take the transaction number (starting 99 on your confirmation email) to ensure tickets could be collected. 

In the circumstances and given the demand they will be under. I think they are doing a decent job. 
  • Options
    NabySarr said:
    Same for me. 20 mins.
    Took me 45 mins to get through approx, so persevere. V easy once through. I asked where I was to pick them up at OT. She said away ticket office, but with some hesitation. So I suggested they put the confirmed location on the website at some point.
    Not sure the game will be as nerve wracking as this 🤔 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    NabySarr said:
    Same for me. 20 mins.
    Took me 45 mins to get through approx, so persevere. V easy once through. I asked where I was to pick them up at OT. She said away ticket office, but with some hesitation. So I suggested they put the confirmed location on the website at some point.
    Not sure the game will be as nerve wracking as this 🤔 
    There is a separate building for tickets behind the Stretford End whether that’s where they deal with all tickets for collection I don’t know but here’s a map in case it is.
  • Options
    Thanks red
  • Options
    Was on for an hour. Just got through. The girl working seemed to think Old Trafford would be open from 4pm to collect tickets. 

Would have made sense for the club to say any tickets not collected today would go to Old Trafford. Would have saves 100's of people time and stress on the phone, emailing etc. 

Not a complaint just common sense. 

• Options
    se9addick said:
    Have you emailed?
    If somebody is getting a coach on here, maybe you can give them your details and ask them to pass on tomorrow for you.
    @DoctorCharlton in case missed this suggestion
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Have you emailed?
    @DoctorCharlton in case missed this suggestion
    Thank you Swords, that’s a good shout. 

Is anybody getting the coach from Eltham tomorrow and wouldn’t mind informing the driver? Please drop me a PM if so