Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MAN UNITED TICKETS - Collection from Old Trafford from 4:30pm

Comments

• Options
    Tickets were taken off sale about 20 minutes ago and not available to purchase on the day/gate, according to the club’s Twitter account.
  • Options
    Does anyone know from what time duplicates can be collected from Old Trafford tomorrow? 
  • Options
    NabySarr said:
    Does anyone know from what time duplicates can be collected from Old Trafford tomorrow? 
    4pm according to a post from nelsonsleftfoot about 5 posts above yours (previous page).
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    got mine in post, phew
    Me too postmarked 4/1 
  • Options
    Tickets were taken off sale about 20 minutes ago and not available to purchase on the day/gate, according to the club’s Twitter account.
    How many were un-sold?
  • Options
    Anyone know the final number we sold?
  • Options
    Will the away ticket office at the ground still be able to provide duplicates of my tickets if I'm unable to contact our ticket office before the game tomorrow? I wasn't able to get through on the phone this afternoon. 
  • Options
    VinceK said:
    Will the away ticket office at the ground still be able to provide duplicates of my tickets if I'm unable to contact our ticket office before the game tomorrow? I wasn't able to get through on the phone this afternoon. 
    Did you email them?

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/ticket-collection-information-man-united-trip
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had decided to buy the £3 parking at the Valley tonight, but it appears to have been taken off from sale from the website. Does anyone know if I will be able to purchase it tomorrow?
  • Options
    There's nothing on my ticket about it being in the safe standing/terrace bit. I'm in block E230, just wondering if it is that bit. 
  • Options
    There's nothing on my ticket about it being in the safe standing/terrace bit. I'm in block E230, just wondering if it is that bit. 
    E230 is safe standing, in the corner.
  • Options
    Belv said:
    E230 is safe standing, in the corner.
    Cheers
  • Options
    Had decided to buy the £3 parking at the Valley tonight, but it appears to have been taken off from sale from the website. Does anyone know if I will be able to purchase it tomorrow?

Wouldnt bother mate - thats a fucking long walk to Old Trafford.

• Options
    cafcsinger said:

We're in E232 and it's definetly safe standing. I hope it's not too close to the front as it's going to piss it down and likely to get soaked.

• Options
    Having thought the last week I couldn’t go because of work commitments, I now can. I live 200 miles from The Valley though. Can you pick up at Old Trafford? 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Valley11 said:
    Having thought the last week I couldn’t go because of work commitments, I now can. I live 200 miles from The Valley though. Can you pick up at Old Trafford? 
    Yes I believe some are doing just that but tickets went off sale earlier this afternoon, unless you already bought them or have a mate with a spare.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Valley11 said:
    Not sure if you can buy one from the club now however @JCCAFC on another thread had a spare why don’t you PM him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2023
    Tickets can be collected from Old Trafford from 4.30pm.

Charlton supporters who have requested tickets for collection from Old Trafford for the club’s Carabao Cup quarter-final will be able to pick up tickets from 4.30pm on Tuesday, January 10th.

The Addicks face Manchester United at Old Trafford on Tuesday and around 9,000 Addicks will make the trip – the club’s largest away following in more than 20 years.

Fans who haven’t received their ticket should email tickets@cafc.co.uk as soon as possible to arrange duplicate tickets. Please use the subject line ‘Urgent: Duplicate Man United tickets required’ to ensure that your email is seen in plenty of time. Please also include your booking reference and Fan ID within your email.

A number of supporters who haven’t received their tickets, or who were unable to collect from The Valley, will be able to pick-up tickets from the away Ticket Office between 4.30pm and kick-off at 8pm. Supporters collecting tickets are advised to arrive as early as possible to avoid any queues.

The away Ticket Office at Old Trafford is based next to the main Ticket Office.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/information-fans-collecting-tickets-old-trafford

• Options
    edited January 2023

Ticketing Services situated in W2 Car Park ☝️
  • Options
    Just jib in (or whatever the northerners call it) 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    It would appear that so far the ticket office have done a good job but they’re not quite over the winning line yet.
    They still have to deal with the collection issues at OT and the problems regarding tickets that have not arrived in the post.
    Add to that there seems to be a few unanswered queries regarding coach travel……let’s hope the final phases go smoothly and everyone will end up being satisfied.🤞🤞🤞

• Options
    Any suggestions for car parking away from the ground?. We're thinking of parking at the Lowry Outlet centre at Salford Quays.
  • Options
    Any suggestions for car parking away from the ground?. We're thinking of parking at the Lowry Outlet centre at Salford Quays.
    You can park at The Emirates Old Trafford cricket ground apparently on a first come first serve basis, think there's a charge to park there as well i'm told.
  • Options
    Not sure if it was reported further up the thread, but the final tally of tickets sold (assuming they aren’t on sale today) is 8,818.
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Not sure if it was reported further up the thread, but the final tally of tickets sold (assuming they aren’t on sale today) is 8,818.
    Club said yest no on day sales so that’s our lot