Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MAN UNITED TICKETS - Collection from Old Trafford from 4:30pm

Comments

• Options
    clive said:

For those that purchased in the initial 7,403 allocation

Those that have selected tickets for collection can pick up their tickets from The Valley at the below timings.

• Saturday, January 7th – mobile units in the West Stand car park – 10.30am – 2.30pm and 5pm – 6pm
    • Monday, January 9th – West Stand Ticket Office – 11am – 5pm

Given the amount of tickets set for collection, supporters are advised to collect their tickets as early as they possibly can – ideally on Friday, January 6th or early on Saturday, January 7th.

Please note that on Saturday, January 7th, ticket collections for the Manchester United game will only be available at the mobile units in the West Stand car park. They will not be available at the West Stand Ticket Office or Covered End Ticket Office.

For those that purchase in the additional 2,005 allocation

All tickets from the additional 2,005 allocation are set for collection. Tickets from this allocation will be available to collect from The Valley at the below timings.

• Saturday, January 7th – mobile units in the West Stand car park – 5pm – 6pm

Supporters who have requested tickets for collection from The Valley but can’t make the above dates, should phone 03330 14 44 44 during ticket office opening hours.

Can I request to collect my tickets from Old Trafford?

You must collect your tickets from The Valley in advance of Tuesday’s cup tie at the aforementioned timings. If you are unable to make it to The Valley before Monday’s 5pm deadline, please contact the Ticket Office by calling 03330 14 44 44 during Ticket Office opening hours.

Postal tickets

When is my ticket being posted?

The club has begun posting tickets to those who requested tickets be posted to them. You should receive yours in the next few days.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/ticket-collection-information-man-united-trip
    I’m in the additional 2005. I spoke with the ticket office on Friday and they confirmed tickets could be collected from Old Trafford. This suggests that isn’t the case. 

Is anyone else planning to collect at Old Trafford and have been told the same?
    I’m in the same boat as you but I did arrange with the CAFC ticket office yesterday afternoon for ours to be ‘on the list’ for collection at OT. Following a phone call I had to send them an email with trans ID and fan ID requesting collection at OT. They then came back to me by email to confirm I was on the list to collect from OT
  • Options
    Bout 8 people in 1 queue & 10 in the other it’s in alphabetical order 
  • Options
    & on top of that,I’d booked a mates of mine assigned through my acoount the day after I ordered mine…n someone sensible has put us in  the same row & next to us aswell…fair played to that…👍
  • Options
    Bout 8 people in 1 queue & 10 in the other it’s in alphabetical order 
    Imagine queueing up for ages and then 30 people with a surname nearer the start of the alphabet turn up and you're straight to the back again
    🙄😂😂👍
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    No queue to speak of. 

• Options
    edited January 2023
    Got my coach tickets however I now have the option of getting a lift up with my mate.

I would need the coach back, would that be a problem if I just used it for coming back only? Do I need to notify anyone of this? 
    You’d be wise to tell them. If you appear to be a no-show on the way out they may give your seat to anyone not on the lists and they won’t know to wait for you on the way back if you have trouble finding the right coach.
  • Options
    clive said:

For those that purchased in the initial 7,403 allocation

Those that have selected tickets for collection can pick up their tickets from The Valley at the below timings.

• Saturday, January 7th – mobile units in the West Stand car park – 10.30am – 2.30pm and 5pm – 6pm

Given the amount of tickets set for collection, supporters are advised to collect their tickets as early as they possibly can – ideally on Friday, January 6th or early on Saturday, January 7th.

Please note that on Saturday, January 7th, ticket collections for the Manchester United game will only be available at the mobile units in the West Stand car park. They will not be available at the West Stand Ticket Office or Covered End Ticket Office.

For those that purchase in the additional 2,005 allocation

All tickets from the additional 2,005 allocation are set for collection. Tickets from this allocation will be available to collect from The Valley at the below timings.

• Saturday, January 7th – mobile units in the West Stand car park – 5pm – 6pm

Supporters who have requested tickets for collection from The Valley but can’t make the above dates, should phone 03330 14 44 44 during ticket office opening hours.

Can I request to collect my tickets from Old Trafford?

You must collect your tickets from The Valley in advance of Tuesday’s cup tie at the aforementioned timings. If you are unable to make it to The Valley before Monday’s 5pm deadline, please contact the Ticket Office by calling 03330 14 44 44 during Ticket Office opening hours.

Postal tickets

When is my ticket being posted?

The club has begun posting tickets to those who requested tickets be posted to them. You should receive yours in the next few days.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/ticket-collection-information-man-united-trip
    I’m in the additional 2005. I spoke with the ticket office on Friday and they confirmed tickets could be collected from Old Trafford. This suggests that isn’t the case. 

Is anyone else planning to collect at Old Trafford and have been told the same?
    I’m in the same boat as you but I did arrange with the CAFC ticket office yesterday afternoon for ours to be ‘on the list’ for collection at OT. Following a phone call I had to send them an email with trans ID and fan ID requesting collection at OT. They then came back to me by email to confirm I was on the list to collect from OT
    Cheers…
  • Options
    cazo said:
    Another option is people car share
    Surely that’s bad for your business?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That quote from Ten Hag about sums him up.
     Freshness of players 🤣🤣 he really needs to be put in charge of a club that has no money , or not enough players.

Ajax and Manchester United two clubs that have it hard🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Sadly I can't go due to work. However if I could've gone and we had sold out I'd be right pissed off with the numbers of tickets now being 'up for sale' on FB! I think I even saw one being offered to £250.00! Nor sure if it was someone taking the piss or not, but if true that's just plain disgusting! Hope no-one takes it up and the twat losses money!
    I think it’s a joke mate - tickets are still on general sale I believe. 
  • Options
    I hope they get stuck with them
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Have we sold out? I couldn't go
    due to a work meeting but that's now changed.

edit. 3 posts above answers that for me
  • Options
    Have we sold out? I couldn't go
    due to a work meeting but that's now changed.

edit. 3 posts above answers that for me
    No on sale from 11.00 ticket office or now on line I think.
  • Options
    Think I'm pretty much back row

• Options
    just collected just collected my tickets. Not many people here and a very short wait but not a quick process. Likely to be chaos near kickoff time.  Give yourself plenty of time. 
    Got mine no queue at 12.10 so had no choice but to go for pre match beers - was it true that people were collecting their tickets and going home before KO?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Decided to go midday today, ticket bought, train via Crew  £46 return.
    Hotel- Britannia £49 cheap, it does the job.
    Happy days. First time to OT.
    Few of us in the Brittany mate
  • Options
    britannia
  • Options
    https://www.charltonafc.com/news/ticket-office-open-sunday

Sensible decision, open Sunday 11:00 -15:00.
    Silly why they did not advertise this on first release date.
    This suggests a lot of tickets have not been collected.  Ticket Office hours should have been made an eight hour day and put on general sale immediately.   

• Options

This suggests a lot of tickets have not been collected.  Ticket Office hours should have been made an eight hour day and put on general sale immediately.   

I think it was inevitable and it will save them a lot of hassle in the long run.
  • Options

I think it was inevitable and it will save them a lot of hassle in the long run.
    The long run is only 48 hours, 'some' have to go to work on Monday.
  • Options

The long run is only 48 hours, 'some' have to go to work on Monday.
    I mean save the club hassle. They really don't want to be faced with chaos on Monday and then having to pass the details to Utd of hundreds and hundreds of uncollected tickets.
    I still think that they were wrong not to condense the various levels of loyalty points, so as to reach general sale sooner. More people would then have been happy to rely on the post.
  • Options
    Pissing down up there all Tuesday 
    match postponed waterlogged pitch 
    or 0-1 up 6-0 down and it’s abandoned 20 mins to go 
    Correction  ;)
  • Options
    Pissing down up there all Tuesday 
    match postponed waterlogged pitch 
    or 0-1 up and it’s abandoned 20 mins to go 
    The sun has got his hat on, hip hop hip hooray!