Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MAN UNITED TICKETS - Collection from Old Trafford from 4:30pm

Comments

• Options
    NabySarr said:
    Alright so the "you're in my seat" arguments... let's talk about those!

I get sitting/standing where you want for the sub-1000 crowds.

Surely a sold out away end with 9500 traveling supporters, it's going to cause mayhem on the night.
    It baffles me that they still don’t have a select your seat option for away games, even if it was just select which block you’re in that would avoid most of the problems. I at least thought for this game they would let you pick upper/lower tier especially with only 2 seats per person. I’m a stander and usually just go where I want but went for the safe standing option, as I feel like if we score the seats might not be that safe! 
    Depends on the systems. Brighton fans were able to choose their seats in the upper west. 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Found a picture on Facebook tonight taken from the safe standing section at Old Trafford. A few commented that it might not be suitable for kids or trying to squeeze past people but others commented that legroom at Old Trafford is poor in general anyway.

• Options
    I think the fact that we are all going with absolutely zero expectation should mean the atmosphere is even better. 1-0 or 5-0 down, noise for 90 mins.
    Can you imagine how nuts the place goes if we go 1 nil up though?
  • Options
    I think the fact that we are all going with absolutely zero expectation should mean the atmosphere is even better. 1-0 or 5-0 down, noise for 90 mins.
    Can you imagine how nuts the place goes if we go 1 nil up though?
    Flasks of Bovril flying all over the show
  • Options
    If Erik ten Hag gets the sack, will Erik eleven Hag replace him?
  • Options
    Found a picture on Facebook tonight taken from the safe standing section at Old Trafford. A few commented that it might not be suitable for kids or trying to squeeze past people but others commented that legroom at Old Trafford is poor in general anyway.

I've only ever been to Old Trafford once, for the Olympics. Was behind one of the goals, can't remember which. The thing that stood out to me was how little leg room there was, and that for a 75k+ stadium, its surprisingly small overall.

• Options
    Goodbye horse!! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    el-pietro said:

I've only ever been to Old Trafford once, for the Olympics. Was behind one of the goals, can't remember which. The thing that stood out to me was how little leg room there was, and that for a 75k+ stadium, its surprisingly small overall.

That's probably why almost everyone stands 
  • Options
    edited January 2023

• Options
    Ten Hag......
    You've only got Ten Hag...
  • Options
    Anyone down there already this morning
  • Options
    just collected just collected my tickets. Not many people here and a very short wait but not a quick process. Likely to be chaos near kickoff time.  Give yourself plenty of time. 
  • Options
    The envelopes are all just in a big plastic container "sorted" by surnames i.e all the A-H surnames are in one box and they just rifle through them til they see your name, but they don't seem to be in alphabetical order. Good luck to the 500 or so Smiths coming to collect later
  • Options
    I see that tickets are still available online. 

So those who said 'we will never sell out and anyone who wants a ticket will get one" have proven to be both wrong and right at the same time!

What a crazy world we live in.
  • Options

For those that purchased in the initial 7,403 allocation

Those that have selected tickets for collection can pick up their tickets from The Valley at the below timings.

• Saturday, January 7th – mobile units in the West Stand car park – 10.30am – 2.30pm and 5pm – 6pm
    • Monday, January 9th – West Stand Ticket Office – 11am – 5pm

Given the amount of tickets set for collection, supporters are advised to collect their tickets as early as they possibly can – ideally on Friday, January 6th or early on Saturday, January 7th.

Please note that on Saturday, January 7th, ticket collections for the Manchester United game will only be available at the mobile units in the West Stand car park. They will not be available at the West Stand Ticket Office or Covered End Ticket Office.

For those that purchase in the additional 2,005 allocation

All tickets from the additional 2,005 allocation are set for collection. Tickets from this allocation will be available to collect from The Valley at the below timings.

• Saturday, January 7th – mobile units in the West Stand car park – 5pm – 6pm
    • Monday, January 9th – West Stand Ticket Office – 11am – 5pm

Supporters who have requested tickets for collection from The Valley but can’t make the above dates, should phone 03330 14 44 44 during ticket office opening hours.

Can I request to collect my tickets from Old Trafford?

You must collect your tickets from The Valley in advance of Tuesday’s cup tie at the aforementioned timings. If you are unable to make it to The Valley before Monday’s 5pm deadline, please contact the Ticket Office by calling 03330 14 44 44 during Ticket Office opening hours.

Postal tickets

When is my ticket being posted?

The club has begun posting tickets to those who requested tickets be posted to them. You should receive yours in the next few days.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/ticket-collection-information-man-united-trip
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    There can’t be many tickets from the extra allocation left?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc_se7 said:
    There can’t be many tickets from the extra allocation left?
    I think the lack of coach availability has probably limited the sales. Not everyone can afford the train / overnight.
  • Options
    What’s the queue like ? 
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Got there just after 10 staff being briefed only 2 people in queue in front of me. They started serving early and i was done about 10:15. Very few in queue after me then
  • Options
    You imagine the crowds will arrive after 1:30
  • Options
    Any news on Valley Away Coaches? 

Seems they’ve sold out, but hopefully more being put on?
  • Options
    Just picked mine up.
    Very quiet thankfully.
    Just got to wait 3 and a half hours to kick off

• Options
    No queue at the moment... straight in ..now off for a pint before the game 
  • Options
    Any news on Valley Away Coaches? 

Seems they’ve sold out, but hopefully more being put on?
    I don’t think they will put any more on.
  • Options
    I wouldn’t mind getting info about the coach.

Pick up point.
    Coach number.
    If only to confirm I’m in the system having paid. The Valley car park also.
    The lady in the queue in front of me yesterday definitely got a physical coach ticket, but others of us didn’t due to staff being overwhelmed.
    I hope it sorts itself out by Tuesday and I get confirmation we are on the list.