Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MAN UNITED TICKETS - Collection from Old Trafford from 4:30pm

Comments

• Options
    Has anyone who ordered for postal deliver on Tuesday still not received their tickets?. Postie has been this morning and no tickets delivered :(.
  • Options
    Just picked mine up - no queue
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    I wouldn’t mind getting info about the coach.

Pick up point.
    Coach number.
    If only to confirm I’m in the system having paid. The Valley car park also.
    The lady in the queue in front of me yesterday definitely got a physical coach ticket, but others of us didn’t due to staff being overwhelmed.
    I hope it sorts itself out by Tuesday and I get confirmation we are on the list.

Think you should know which pick up point you booked.
  • Options
    Tickets collected. 
    No queue 👌 
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Pick up point.
    Coach number.
    The lady in the queue in front of me yesterday definitely got a physical coach ticket, but others of us didn’t due to staff being overwhelmed.
    I hope it sorts itself out by Tuesday and I get confirmation we are on the list.

Yes, Charlton.
    Is that all anybody needs to know for this excursion?
  • Options
    Has anyone who ordered for postal deliver on Tuesday still not received their tickets?. Postie has been this morning and no tickets delivered :(.
    I received my ticket this morning - along with a months post. I think any delays are to do with local postal difficulties rather than the club not sending them out. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

Pick up point.
    Coach number.

Yes, Charlton.
    Well it would I agree be nice to have a ticket but you are not going to get one. Taking the original email confirmation will hopefully suffice even if on your phone.
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    seth plum said:
    seth plum said:

Pick up point.
    Coach number.

Yes, Charlton.
    Pretty much.

If you booked and got a confirmation email that's usually enough. On the day they will have a list of names of who booked at each pick up point when the coaches arrive. Just give your name to the steward who will then cross reference the list of names. Been going on the coaches for years and don't think I've ever had to show my coach ticket.
  • Options
    Reckon quite a few of the extra 2000 will get caught out and be there to collect this morning not having read things properly 🙄
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yes am Northamptonshire - postie has just been and nothing - will see what Monday brings 
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Doesn’t effect me but seems a bit stupid not putting any more coaches on. 
  • Options
    Another option is people car share
  • Options
    SX_Addick said:
    CheshireAddick said:
    I received my ticket this morning - along with a months post. I think any delays are to do with local postal difficulties rather than the club not sending them out. 

Cheers mate. I agree, I'm sure it's not the club's fault. Shit postal service :(.

• Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    CheshireAddick said:
    Yes am Northamptonshire - postie has just been and nothing - will see what Monday brings 

Thanks for letting me know Jon. As you say see what Monday brings. I'm staggard that you can't print tickets from home. I know you can if you buy tickets in the Man U home sections as I went to a pre season friendly there in the summer.
  • Options
    Disappointed we have no pictures of the queues so far today. Nor the envelopes.
  • Options
    Are the envelopes sealed or just tucked in 🥸
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solidgone said:
    Are the envelopes sealed or just tucked in 🥸
    And are they white, manila or brown?
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    clive said:

For those that purchased in the initial 7,403 allocation

Those that have selected tickets for collection can pick up their tickets from The Valley at the below timings.

• Saturday, January 7th – mobile units in the West Stand car park – 10.30am – 2.30pm and 5pm – 6pm
    • Monday, January 9th – West Stand Ticket Office – 11am – 5pm

Given the amount of tickets set for collection, supporters are advised to collect their tickets as early as they possibly can – ideally on Friday, January 6th or early on Saturday, January 7th.

Please note that on Saturday, January 7th, ticket collections for the Manchester United game will only be available at the mobile units in the West Stand car park. They will not be available at the West Stand Ticket Office or Covered End Ticket Office.

For those that purchase in the additional 2,005 allocation

All tickets from the additional 2,005 allocation are set for collection. Tickets from this allocation will be available to collect from The Valley at the below timings.

• Saturday, January 7th – mobile units in the West Stand car park – 5pm – 6pm
    • Monday, January 9th – West Stand Ticket Office – 11am – 5pm

Supporters who have requested tickets for collection from The Valley but can’t make the above dates, should phone 03330 14 44 44 during ticket office opening hours.

Can I request to collect my tickets from Old Trafford?

You must collect your tickets from The Valley in advance of Tuesday’s cup tie at the aforementioned timings. If you are unable to make it to The Valley before Monday’s 5pm deadline, please contact the Ticket Office by calling 03330 14 44 44 during Ticket Office opening hours.

Postal tickets

When is my ticket being posted?

The club has begun posting tickets to those who requested tickets be posted to them. You should receive yours in the next few days.

https://www.charltonafc.com/news/ticket-collection-information-man-united-trip
    I’m in the additional 2005. I spoke with the ticket office on Friday and they confirmed tickets could be collected from Old Trafford. This suggests that isn’t the case. 

Is anyone else planning to collect at Old Trafford and have been told the same?
  • Options
    It says above that if you can't get to The Valley contact them and arrange to collect at Old Trafford.
  • Options
    Still no queue. Just picked our tickets up - took less than 2-minutes. All very easy.
  • Options
    Sadly I can't go due to work. However if I could've gone and we had sold out I'd be right pissed off with the numbers of tickets now being 'up for sale' on FB! I think I even saw one being offered to £250.00! Nor sure if it was someone taking the piss or not, but if true that's just plain disgusting! Hope no-one takes it up and the twat losses money!
  • Options
    Sadly I can't go due to work. However if I could've gone and we had sold out I'd be right pissed off with the numbers of tickets now being 'up for sale' on FB! I think I even saw one being offered to £250.00! Nor sure if it was someone taking the piss or not, but if true that's just plain disgusting! Hope no-one takes it up and the twat losses money!

I've seen lots of (unfunny) posts pretending to sell tickets for X price. 
  • Options
    Got my coach tickets however I now have the option of getting a lift up with my mate.

I would need the coach back, would that be a problem if I just used it for coming back only? Do I need to notify anyone of this? 
  • Options
    A couple of minutes wait while they sort they the tray. 
  • Options
    How many left from the extra 2,005 they gave us?
  • Options
    Literally no queue at all!