Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Australian Open 2023

Comments

• Options
    30-15
  • Options
    Match point 
  • Options
    40-15  2 match points
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    This has been a brilliant match. How the feck they’ve been going at this for nearly 6 hours and now at 4 in the morning is ridiculous.  Absolutely stunning from Andy Murray 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Options
    Murray wins
  • Options
    Absolute balls of steel.
    What a performance 
  • Options
    Crazy these are the first Match Points of the entire match
  • Options
    Brilliant, well done Andy.
  • Options
    INCREDIBLE! Bionic Andy wins!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow, unbelievable. Hope he can somehow recover as much as possible before his next round. But massive respect and fair fucks all round, well done Andy, what a warrior! 
  • Options
    Unbelievable....
  • Options
    Neither really deserved to lose that... Amazing display of Sporting fitness from the pair of them, especially to put in that display - Some amazing points one from both throughout 
  • Options
    Great job, thought he was out when I saw the score in the 3rd set about 10 hours ago 
  • Options
    Listening to the interview this is the longest match Andy has played, amazing.
    Thank you for the updates until I was able to watch.
    Go Andy 
  • Options
    Fair play to the guy, that's incredible. 35 years old, metal hip, played 5 hours in the last round and came back from 2 sets down tonight, finishing at 4:06am!
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Can’t find this on Eurosport?
    Eurosport 2.
    Ta. Thought I had Eurosport 2 but it seems to have disappeared. Heard the last game on 5 live instead. 
    Brilliant achievement. His longest ever match by 38 minutes or something!
    The eleventh times he’s come back from two sets down to win a match. Is that a record?
    One of his greatest matches I reckon. 
  • Options
    Murray faces Bautista in the next round - let's hope he can recover.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The guy is the greatest British sportsman I’ve seen in my lifetime.
  • Options
    Fair play to the guy, that's incredible. 35 years old, metal hip, played 5 hours in the last round and came back from 2 sets down tonight, finishing at 4:06am!
    One thing that Airport Detectors and Kokkinakis both hate.
  • Options
    Beyond epic. How he gets so much hate from these shores I shall never know. Guys a legend. It’s like Hamilton - we don’t know how to deal with winners.
    I have nothing but admiration for him.
  • Options
    What a match nearly 6 hours of pure entertainment,hope Andy has time to recover.
  • Options
    Yeah he’s a fucking legend.
  • Options
    Simply the Best ! ( tennis player ) 

SAM !!!
  • Options
    Fantastic. Super human effort. 
  • Options
    Amazing performance but ridiculous to START a match at 10:20pm