Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• It’s another situation like the swindon kid last year where fans went overboard because if rumours but we were never interested .. he went to Hibs and has failed to score a single goal now there looking to offload him  
    Unusual for fans to go overboard when we get linked to a player, drives me nuts so I am glad it doesn’t happen on here 😂
  • Certainly does not need to be May who we sign as other options available but tough not to think back to those heady days when we had three promotion quality strikers in our squad to help us soar out of this division.

Now some fans dismissing the idea of us even having a second same quality striker as a young player who may struggle to play 46 games.

I am just desperate for next season to be a success, I really hope we don't end up having to listen to more excuses from owners.
  • Nothing to see here, not looking very optimistic for the coming season. 
  • cfgs said:
    Croydon said:
    cfgs said:
    Was told that we had no interest in May , DH was asked if he wanted him he said no and that was that .. seemed it all come from his agent using the local press trying to drum up interest from bigger clubs .. 
    I thought you said that he had a medical & was about to sign. That was 2 weeks ago. 
    Then he was told other things, now he is told this. Not rocket science.
    Or is because he chats shit and makes it up as he goes along 
    I know, that was an attempt at humour. He basically feeds off rumours and then shares them around, but makes it sound like he is hearing it first hand.  I admire his Teflon coat, chuckle at his absurdity and remember that without differences the world would be dull.
    Ah my bad mate. Went straight over my head! 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2023
    😴😴😴😴😴...Bloody Alfie bloody Maybe..Maybe not!! getting very tedious now...🤷‍♂️
  • With no new firepower, we are heading for L2. 
    Leaburn & Kanu are miles better than the strikeforce of the 4 that will get relegated.
    Leaburn has had 1 full season in League One & Kanu has yet to score in the League. 

Our top goalscorer last year is no longer here. 

But dont let that disturb your dreams. 
    I don't think you realise how shit you have to be to get relegated from League 1
  • So who’s being announced with tomorrow’s kit launch then?
  • Would assume anything new kit related would have been done weeks ago so would be Leaburn and Dobbo probably. 
  • So who’s being announced with tomorrow’s kit launch then?
    I know, I know

macauley Bonne Bonne Bonne 
  • Was told that we had no interest in May , DH was asked if he wanted him he said no and that was that .. seemed it all come from his agent using the local press trying to drum up interest from bigger clubs .. 
    Who in their right mind would tell you anything.🤥🤥🤥
  • edited June 2023
    Haha ignore - it’s two weeks old!
  • Are people really seriously talking about relegation 2 months before the window shuts and in week 1 of pre season?????

go into pre season with this squad isn't great but we have time.

go into the season with this squad and we will be looking over our shoulder.

even with this poor squad, we are still better than the promoted teams, port vale, Cambridge etc.

chill people, you will make yourselves ill. 
    Do you really believe that even with the current poor squad we are better than the promoted teams and better than others like Port Vale? If so then wow. 
  • Sponsored links:

• With no new firepower, we are heading for L2. 
    Leaburn & Kanu are miles better than the strikeforce of the 4 that will get relegated.
    Leaburn has had 1 full season in League One & Kanu has yet to score in the League. 

Our top goalscorer last year is no longer here. 

But dont let that disturb your dreams. 
    I don't think you realise how shit you have to be to get relegated from League 1
    I do because I watched it last season.

They only things that kept us out of the bottom 4 were JRS & Leaburn. 
    Any team would be a lot worse without their two top goal scorers.
  • They used the same thing for Hector last time
  • 👀 please be a good one🤞🏻
  • 👀 please be a good one🤞🏻
    It’s Hector.
  • Has to be Hector!
  • Please be Hector that would be a great signing.