Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• mendonca said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Heard we are close to a right back that played 27 games last year in the championship. He is at a good game as well.

can’t say names yet
    Oh great. Means Egbo and Chin will be fighting it out to play on the left!

Or Egbo fights it out at right back and we have 2 players for every postion. 
  • I did notice Bolton didn't agree a deal for Kane Wilson but he only made 5 appearances last season for Bristol City. 
  • cfgs said:
    DubaiCAFC said:
    Heard we are close to a right back that played 27 games last year in the championship. He is at a good game as well.

can’t say names yet
    Who has the time and the application to trawl through each Championship side from last year then?
    I put "defender, 27 games, English championship" (in German) into Google, and it came up with Dabo from Coventry. :)
    What does google say if you grow in rash and itching down below.....asking for a friend 😂
  • Dabo is currently a free agent so makes sense
  • Sponsored links:

• Good going forward so suits a 352 formation…..& he used to play for Swindon so ticks all the boxes.
    Yep, just looking at the stats and he mainly played as wing back last couple of seasons.

After the first pre season game, it most certainly feels like Holden wants to go with a 3-5-2 on the  whole. 
  • Good going forward so suits a 352 formation…..& he used to play for Swindon so ticks all the boxes.
    Yep, just looking at the stats and he mainly played as wing back last couple of seasons.

After the first pre season game, it most certainly feels like Holden wants to go with a 3-5-2 on the  whole. 
    which would suit Alfie May. Not sure where it leaves CBT and Campbell. 

We played 3-4-3 at Welling, so could be switching between the two?

We played 3-4-3 at Welling, so could be switching between the two?
    Second half was arguably Kirk up front alongside Kanu. It’ll become clearer once we see if we bring in strikers or wingers.
  • Is Dabo the guy who skied their penalty at Wembley?
  • Playing Kirk as a 10 is the only way he gets on the field for us, happy to see it continue
  • Sponsored links:

• DubaiCAFC said:
    mendonca said:
    DubaiCAFC said:

can’t say names yet
    Oh great. Means Egbo and Chin will be fighting it out to play on the left!
    What’s not to say we are not looking at a left back as well…
    As that assumes we may have performed some learning from the previous 2 seasons!

I'm setting myself up to be impressed. Not pressing the 'like' button at any promise of some action. 
  • Will be the first Fankaty we’ve had too.
  • Under Southall Jade Katy was a fan.
    Allegedly.
  • seth plum said:
    Under Southall Jade Katy was a fan.
    Allegedly.
    Excuse me? 
    What's all this?
    A fan of Dabo? Coventry? 3-5-2?
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Doesn't sound like many of them sang that.
  • edited July 2023
    Alfie May appears to be following a Brazilian Transexual Model.....is he off to Rio?
    No but @ElfsborgAddick is… :-)
    ElfsborgAddick is a Brazilian Transexual.
    I knew it.

Has a cracking pair. 
    What glasses Rosie? Don’t tell me he’s now doing Elton John impersonations 🎹 🕺 😉
  • You have to admit... this all sounds rather promising