Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours - Deadline Day p446

Comments

• nagAddick said:

Games gone
  • I've been on Rightmove, and an apartment overlooking the Medway is no longer under offer.

May, the farce, be with you
  • edited July 2023
    This is gonna be a double signing ain't it...May and Dobo...the club do like doing that...👍
  • Think the May saga will drag on a bit longer yet. I don’t think his agent is the easiest to deal with. 
  • Think the May saga will drag on a bit longer yet. I don’t think his agent is the easiest to deal with. 
    ...our Club's internal structure may not be the easiest to deal with either.
  • edited July 2023
    Follow follow follow
    We’ve got Dabo and Dobbo
    etc

Oh no, there’s Dabo, Dobbo & Egbo. 
  • edited July 2023
    Just hope Dabo,Dobbo and Egbo are a better footballer than their cousin that we had playing for us afew years back?

Joseph Bloody Dodoo 😎
  • Sponsored links:

• Croydon said:
    nagAddick said:

Those football twitter accounts are so weird.
    It’s also cringe the reaction so many of our fans then give to them as validation we’ve signed a good player 
  • JamesSeed said:
    Follow follow follow
    We’ve got Dabo and Dobbo
    etc

Alfie and ego , dabo and dobbo 
  • Apart from it being in the SLP, it's a bit of a non-update really.
  • edited July 2023
    CH4RLTON said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Follow follow follow
    We’ve got Dabo and Dobbo
    etc

Alfie and  ego , dabo and dobbo 
    TS is going isn’t he?
  • Deano and Dobbo, Dabo and Egbo
    Fraser's the scottish Pirlo 
  • mendonca said:
    Apart from it being in the SLP, it's a bit of a non-update really.
    Sounds like personal terms with May are agreed, fee agreed with Cheltenham but just need to sort out the structure of how we are going to pay it. I’m guessing TS wants the initial fee to be as low as possible and would rather pay most of it in add ons for the new owners to pick up 
  • NabySarr said:
    mendonca said:
    Sounds like personal terms with May are agreed, fee agreed with Cheltenham but just need to sort out the structure of how we are going to pay it. I’m guessing TS wants the initial fee to be as low as possible and would rather pay most of it in add ons for the new owners to pick up 
    Perhaps trying to see if we can flog them a Kirk, DJ, Lavelle type. Will take a good sales person to achieve that.
  • NabySarr said:
    mendonca said:
    Madness that you think that is logical. Why would TS spend anything at all if it affected his personal financials considering he's supposed to be out the door next week. It was made clear there was an agreed budget between TS and the new crowd, which is being worked to.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2023
    LouisMend said:
    You’re not supposed to copy full articles onto the forum from the SLP. 
    I'll remove it so it doesn't cause headaches for admins 
  • Last time we signed a bloke who took a shit penalty, it turned out pretty well for us....
  • Bloody hell, this on/off, Maybe/Maybe not stuff is like pulling teeth, FFS.. just either sign or move into your "luxury" Medway flat and get set for Div 2...but do something...😫🥱🥱
    I expect the delay is because Cheltenham want a free & Sandgaard wont pay it. We'll have to wait for the new owners to get formal agreement from the EFL that the takeover is done & only then will any fee be paid.....assuming the new lot want to splash the cash. 

I really don't think any delay is down to Alfie May. 
  • Bloody hell, this on/off, Maybe/Maybe not stuff is like pulling teeth, FFS.. just either sign or move into your "luxury" Medway flat and get set for Div 2...but do something...😫🥱🥱
    I expect the delay is because Cheltenham want a free & Sandgaard wont pay it. We'll have to wait for the new owners to get formal agreement from the EFL that the takeover is done & only then will any fee be paid.....assuming the new lot want to splash the cash. 

If it’s around structure it’s likely to be about up front payment. Instalments. Possibly even player exchange. If we’re at that stage it’s definitely not because TS won’t pay a fee. 
  • LouisMend said:
    Addick_8 said:
    LouisMend said:
    You’re not supposed to copy full articles onto the forum from the SLP. 
    I'll remove it so it doesn't cause headaches for admins 
    Top man, cheers. If the articles all go onto here, SLP doesn’t get the eyes on their website that the advertisers would want and then we don’t get Rich’s insight for much longer. 
    Jesus christ don't put that all on me or I'll be finished here
  • edited July 2023
    Bloody hell, this on/off, Maybe/Maybe not stuff is like pulling teeth, FFS.. just either sign or move into your "luxury" Medway flat and get set for Div 2...but do something...😫🥱🥱

It could be very possible Cheltenham are playing hardball on the prize asset and (naturally) trying to squeeze everything they can from us? 

It seems like it is only a matter of time now.